Creating an Etsy Stealth Account ASAP PLEASE HELP! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 04-28-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
Default Creating an Etsy Stealth Account ASAP PLEASE HELP!

Hey Everyone,

I have been reading through the forums about having a Stealth account on Etsy, and still need a bit more help. I know a lot of you really know your stuff. @Gladiator, your thoughts would be much appreciated here!!

I live in the U.S. and had my first Etsy shop over the past 2 years. I did quite well, and was able to take it full time which was amazing. About 2 months ago my Etsy shop was banned. I am trying to get up and running again using a stealth account.

I understand the obvious stuff, I have a new shop name ready, new listings/descriptions/tags etc. A lot of the items I want to list are still going to be similar type items, but they will be different than the ones from my old shop. I am either going to purchase a new used laptop for cheap, or use IPBurger and get a fresh Dedicated IP. Any photo uploads will be through this new IP or new laptop, so will not be coming from the same source as they did for my old shop.

My biggest concern comes down to the banking information and address. I live with my fiance, and he helps me a lot with the shop. When we opened our first Etsy shop, we had just moved to another state and I did not have a bank account yet. When I opened this shop, I used my name and SS, but used my fiances checking account information and had no issues with this. About 1-2 months after this, I finally got around to getting my own bank account in the new state, and switched the info on Etsy to my bank account. At this point, everything was in my name. After the first year, we moved again but only 30 minutes away(still same state). I updated my address on Etsy accordingly.

Since my shop has been banned, it is now my understanding that my current address and checking account are unusable. My first question, while operating through a VPN, will I have any issues opening a new store using my fiances name/checking acct and our old address?
This is the address that we originally opened the banned Etsy shop with. Would my fiance need a new bank account as well, or could we use the checking account that was first used at time of shop opening? (Until I got my own bank account) Neither this address nor bank account has been used on Etsy for well over a year now, only for the beginning of our Etsy shop. They were not the address or checking account at the time of the ban. If Etsy were to ask to send in an ID, that would be perfectly fine too. My fiance has not changed his ID and the old address is still listed on his ID.

The only other way I have seen on how to have a DC Etsy shop would be first getting an EIN associated with a different bank account. Then using this information instead of my social when setting up the shop.

I would open a shop using PP only, but first wanted to see if you guys were able to offer any assistance. My fear is that even using my fiances information it will not work simply because we used his bank account and the old address when we first set up the shop. Does Etsy have the ability to store this information? Or are they only concerned about the address and bank account associated with the shop at the time of the ban? If it is only the details associated at the time of the ban, and does not account for the details at shop inception, I would think using my fiances bank account with the old address would work.

Am I being dumb in any of this thinking? I am very new to stealth shop ownership, but am determined to figure this out as I am sure there is a way. Or is my only option using a PP only store since I reside in the U.S.?

I apologize for the lengthy message. I have a million thoughts running through my head and feel I am close to opening a new shop. I have attempted to find all the answers on my own but am still confused. Any feedback is greatly appreciated on how I should proceed to make this a reality. Thank you!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-28-2018
MU

Longevity: 82%
Default Re: Creating an Etsy Stealth Account ASAP PLEASE HELP!

You don't need a new computer. New USER ACCOUNT or simply using CCLeaner is enough.

IPBurger or others in the marketplace are fine.

You cannot reuse bank accounts that were attached to Etsy..

You cannot make a direct checkout shop with an EIN to start. Doesn't work anymore.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gladiator For This Useful Post:
dachilla (05-02-2018), Sniper6 (10-31-2019)
Old 04-28-2018

Longevity: 35%

You can't open PP only shop with US IP. You are in the "Direct Checkout forced" area.

Why did you get ban? First, find out that. Creating a new shop doesn't make sense if you don't know why they banned you.

I wish you all the best, hope you will get back to your business soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to LuckyGuy99 For This Useful Post:
dachilla (05-02-2018)
Old 04-28-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Too long of a post - need to space it out OP and being demanding isn't going to inspire people to read/reply...just saying
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
dachilla (05-02-2018)
Old 05-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 54%

Lord of the Rings Trilogy is quite a quick read, compared to your opus, OP

There are other countries, not only the US and it might be easier to open a DC shop from somewhere else.

I wouldn't open an account in a relatives or friends name, it's just a bad idea in so many ways.

And remember

Last edited by dachilla; 05-02-2018 at 12:54 PM.
Old 06-06-2018

Longevity: 34%

What best VPN to open etsy stealth account?
Old 10-12-2019

Longevity: 29%

Hi Gladiator i was buying your Etsy Guide and is really good! i open 4 stores in Latvia, with Paypal option only, today Etsy close one account for a dispute with a one client. but etsy close my 4 stores... why etsy link me? i follow all the steps and each account have diferents email address, please help! thanks
Old 10-15-2019

Longevity: 26%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandram0104 View Post
Hi Gladiator i was buying your Etsy Guide and is really good! i open 4 stores in Latvia, with Paypal option only, today Etsy close one account for a dispute with a one client. but etsy close my 4 stores... why etsy link me? i follow all the steps and each account have diferents email address, please help! thanks
what was your IP ? do you use different users on computer?
Old 10-31-2019

Longevity: 26%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
You don't need a new computer. New USER ACCOUNT or simply using CCLeaner is enough.

IPBurger or others in the marketplace are fine.

You cannot reuse bank accounts that were attached to Etsy..

You cannot make a direct checkout shop with an EIN to start. Doesn't work anymore.
Can you private message on here or is everything an open thread @gladiator
Seen there’s a corse and would like more info please let me know how to contact.
$$
Old 11-19-2019

Longevity: 60%

Hello ,where i can buy the Etsy Guide ?
The Following User Says Thank You to loryx For This Useful Post:
Kymommy2012 (11-20-2019)
Old 11-24-2019

Longevity: 52%

There is no Etsy guide, just the eBay stealth guide which will help you learn about stealth and the basics. Then you can use those skills to help with Etsy.

Also, Gladiator is no longer around. A few people have just been responding to really old posts.
Old 11-27-2019

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptAmerica View Post
There is no Etsy guide, just the eBay stealth guide which will help you learn about stealth and the basics. Then you can use those skills to help with Etsy.

Also, Gladiator is no longer around. A few people have just been responding to really old posts.
did you manage to open stealth account?
Old 12-01-2019

Longevity: 52%

Yes, it's still possible to open new accounts
Old 12-02-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptAmerica View Post
Yes, it's still possible to open new accounts
did you use VPN?
Old 12-02-2019

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatim7811 View Post
did you manage to open stealth account?
If it’s USA, managed payments it’s not stealth and never has been.
Old 12-15-2019

Longevity: 25%

Hey just found this as I am looking for a way to get back into business. I have a VPN that isn't an issue however even using it they ban me again and won't let me join (and it as my business partner that made bad decisions)
How can I get back into business again, am in Canada...
should I just use a different credit card on file is that what was giving me away?
Please advise would love to reopen under different circumstances and try again the right way

thanks
Old 12-16-2019

Longevity: 49%

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadineSky View Post
Hey just found this as I am looking for a way to get back into business. I have a vpn that isn't an issue however even using it they ban me again and won't let me join (and it as my business partner that made bad decisions)
How can I get back into business again, am in Canada...
should I just use a different credit card on file is that what was giving me away?
Please advise would love to reopen under different circumstances and try again the right way

thanks
Not just a new credit card - new everything. New bank account, new credit card, new IP address, new address, everything has to be new.
Old 04-21-2020

I need to bump this thread....

will i pass verification using my bank account which is registered under my old name and address but telling etsy the stealth name as the account holder?

This works everywhere else and I can only think this is the problem with me getting in. I use new everything I have mastered stealth on every platform.

HELP PLS. This is canada so it is direct checkout btw
Old 04-22-2020

Longevity: 85%

Buy Ebay stealth guide with caution - Etsy are masters now at tracking information.
Old 04-22-2020

I have eBay Stealth and mastered it for ebay. I have many accounts and doing it fine for years. I could only get one etsy using a friends details but i want another one for stealth with my own bank. How do i do this
Old 04-22-2020

Longevity: 53%

From what I have gathered for US accounts, you can use the stealth name when it comes to the banking info but the address you provide to Etsy has to match the address of the bank account. It also has to be an address that you are somehow linked to. I am guessing they can pull a report with all your addresses (current and past) and can also verify if the address you provided matches the bank's records.
Old 04-22-2020

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilburnet View Post
Buy Ebay stealth guide with caution - Etsy are masters now at tracking information.
how are they tracking?