PAYPAL 2 for 2 -- limited submitted Docs got 180 when Withdrawing to bank 1st time - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 07-09-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Default PAYPAL 2 for 2 -- limited submitted Docs got 180 when Withdrawing to bank 1st time

Paypal is getting out of control --- 2 for 2 so far

Stealth paypal open small $1-$50 Transactions accumulated too $800 within month - had ebay release funds when feedback is left -- bypassing 21day hold

Try to accept the money by send to bank ( 1st time) supposed to not asked docs/ or be limited for reject the transfer as you are not leaving money in to pay with paypal .. But Transfer got reject and held / and pay[al limit the accounts asking for:

Upload a photo ID
Provide proof of fulfillment
Provide purchase receipt from your supplier
Provide information on account activity

Each time, 1st account ( $1200) got limited after getting the docs and submit everything

From paypal:

" You can no longer do business with PayPal. After a review, we decided to permanently limit your account as we detected that this account was created using either fraudulent or stolen information. You’ll not be able to conduct any further business using PayPal."

http://www.secondeyesolution.ch/ --- worked the last 2 times I used them-- quality docs

2nd account -- accumulated 800 tried to transfer 400 got limited demanding info submission by y Aug 22, 2019 - what do I do guys?

Upload a photo ID

Paypal Accept the money process takes your information and and put it through a database --- if they can not confirm it -- automatic limit and doc request -- so random stealth not working on the paypal side at least..

How do we bypass this since transfering to bank still requires you to the "ACCEPT THE MONEY"" Database check on stealth auto failure.

What are you doing different on the paypal side that let you get your money out safely on pure stealth?

Versus having to submit someone real information.. This is getting annoying.. I have 4 other accounts ranging between 3 - 6K each that are 2 months new with about 30-100 transactions from $10-$199.99 that I am afraid If I try to take off and withdraw to bank.. I will be limited since they are all stealth..

I need some real guidance here -- not some snarky response.. best not say something if you do not have answer. Do not answer with a question, I need real responses.

Please me hear your input. Do

Please noted my setup ( Portable firefox, timezone control app webrtc with dedicated HIGH Anon Proxy IP- sock5 link to user address area - which yields the same result as IP burger).. using Tracfone which is link to the account zip code -- and I have been yield 5000/50000 limits no problem and rarely have to call in for verification ( 1/6 so far)... but paypal is killing me? Please help !!!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-09-2019

Longevity: 34%
Default Re: PAYPAL 2 for 2 -- limited submitted Docs got 180 when Withdrawing to bank 1st ti

The issue is your IP setup. Paypal can detect any VPN or proxy.

I have had no issues so far, I do about 15k per month and transfer to bank daily. Fingers crossed though, its only a matter of time. Stealth IS DYING OUT. Any idiot can see that. It won't be long now till everything requires SSN, ID, etc and its all verified 100%, not just some rep eyeballing it. Same with bank names matching account names. That would be the final blow to stealth as well.

The final time I used secondeye, it was accepted, but about two weeks later they banned. The rep said on the phone the ID was bad. I won't see that 4.5k until September...

Last edited by Leader2dark; 07-09-2019 at 09:31 PM.
Old 07-09-2019

Default Re: PAYPAL 2 for 2 -- limited submitted Docs got 180 when Withdrawing to bank 1st ti

"had small transactions" in total $800 LOOOOOL, yeah sure. You go too fast, you crash.
Old 07-09-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by drphilofebay View Post
"had small transactions" in total $800 LOOOOOL, yeah sure. You go too fast, you crash.
No that's not it at all. I will do 15k on a new account(3 month old), around 70 transactions per month.

The first months I do about 1-2k, no issues.
Old 07-09-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

Yes, they are cracking down big time if the new account is on a DATA CENTER IP. This means just about any proxy, VPS, VPN, etc. They want to see a residential or mobile based IP address to trust you.

I have a few PayPal's on data center proxies but they are established accounts with lots of transaction history.
Old 07-09-2019

Try to accept the money by send to bank ( 1st time) supposed to not asked docs/ or be limited for reject the transfer as you are not leaving money in to pay with paypal ..

What does this mean?
Old 07-09-2019

Another huge tip for anyone in here, leave about 1k or enough money in your paypal at all times to cover any returns.

As soon as your account goes negative, they ask for docs usually. So make sure no surprise returns send you negative.
The Following User Says Thank You to Leader2dark For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (07-12-2019)
Old 07-10-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leader2dark View Post
Try to accept the money by send to bank ( 1st time) supposed to not asked docs/ or be limited for reject the transfer as you are not leaving money in to pay with paypal ..

What does this mean?

When you choose to transfer to bank versus keeping the money into to paypal to make purchase---- the verification supposed to be non existent but -- it looks like that statement is not true.. they are checking everything so they can withhold the money.
Old 07-11-2019

Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Another huge tip for anyone in here, leave about 1k or enough money in your paypal at all times to cover any returns.

As soon as your account goes negative, they ask for docs usually. So make sure no surprise returns send you negative.

Honestly, I advise against this.If you have a bank account linked, most of the time you can send a refund straight from the bank account. Leaving money in PayPal is just asking them to take a free 6-month interest free loan from you. I transfer my money out of PayPal the day it gets released. Been doing it since I started stealth.

I saw you mention doing 15k a month on accounts. Unless those are EIN verified, and you are paying taxes on them, I call BS. 1-2k first month? Still a VERY bad idea.
Old 07-11-2019

Try not to hit $700 max next time and not so many transactions
Old 07-11-2019

From my experience if your ebey account is established you can do up to 1k a month without any risk, I did 600$ in 10 days on a very new(0 month) unverified PayPal account without problems at all ! ,the account is still alive
Old 07-11-2019

Longevity: 62%

Quote:
No that's not it at all. I will do 15k on a new account(3 month old), around 70 transactions per month.

The first months I do about 1-2k, no issues.
So Is VPN (IPBurger) would get detected by Paypal ?
Old 12-04-2019

Thanks for the good information!
1) My paypal got limitted, and paypal requested SSN
2) I just start selling for 2 months already, but I never take out the money. I have over $2k in the paypal account
3) They're limitted my account; however, I don't know what's their limit is!
4) I saw you guys mentioned about secondeyes, i'm guessing they're using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ identity. I rather buy a new stealth account instead of using those ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info.
5) Is there a way you can help me get back my account? I'll send you $75 amazon gift cards
https://www.screencast.com/t/bVb1G1JXCY

Thank You Guys
Old 12-04-2019

Longevity: 57%

You're letting go of 2k?
Old 12-04-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by taopham2 View Post
Thanks for the good information!
1) My paypal got limitted, and paypal requested SSN
2) I just start selling for 2 months already, but I never take out the money. I have over $2k in the paypal account
3) They're limitted my account; however, I don't know what's their limit is!
4) I saw you guys mentioned about secondeyes, i'm guessing they're using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ identity. I rather buy a new stealth account instead of using those ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info.
5) Is there a way you can help me get back my account? I'll send you $75 amazon gift cards
https://www.screencast.com/t/bVb1G1JXCY

Thank You Guys
Be careful with pm's you might get about this
Old 12-04-2019

Longevity: 55%

I faced the same problem, my solution is to get some non-stealth paypal accounts to work with stealth eBay accounts.
Working good so far.
Old 01-06-2020

Longevity: 58%

Hey, did you get your money since it has been 180 days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mduvelsaint View Post
Paypal is getting out of control --- 2 for 2 so far

Stealth paypal open small $1-$50 Transactions accumulated too $800 within month - had ebay release funds when feedback is left -- bypassing 21day hold

Try to accept the money by send to bank ( 1st time) supposed to not asked docs/ or be limited for reject the transfer as you are not leaving money in to pay with paypal .. But Transfer got reject and held / and pay[al limit the accounts asking for:

Upload a photo ID

Each time, 1st account ( $1200) got limited after getting the docs and submit everything

From paypal:

" You can no longer do business with PayPal. After a review, we decided to permanently limit your account as we detected that this account was created using either fraudulent or stolen information. You’ll not be able to conduct any further business using PayPal."

http://www.secondeyesolution.ch/ --- worked the last 2 times I used them-- quality docs

2nd account -- accumulated 800 tried to transfer 400 got limited demanding info submission by y Aug 22, 2019 - what do I do guys?

Upload a photo ID

Paypal Accept the money process takes your information and and put it through a database --- if they can not confirm it -- automatic limit and doc request -- so random stealth not working on the paypal side at least..

How do we bypass this since transfering to bank still requires you to the "ACCEPT THE MONEY"" Database check on stealth auto failure.

What are you doing different on the paypal side that let you get your money out safely on pure stealth?

Versus having to submit someone real information.. This is getting annoying.. I have 4 other accounts ranging between 3 - 6K each that are 2 months new with about 30-100 transactions from $10-$199.99 that I am afraid If I try to take off and withdraw to bank.. I will be limited since they are all stealth..

I need some real guidance here -- not some snarky response.. best not say something if you do not have answer. Do not answer with a question, I need real responses.

Please me hear your input. Do

Please noted my setup ( Portable firefox, timezone control app webrtc with dedicated HIGH Anon Proxy IP- sock5 link to user address area - which yields the same result as IP burger).. using Tracfone which is link to the account zip code -- and I have been yield 5000/50000 limits no problem and rarely have to call in for verification ( 1/6 so far)... but paypal is killing me? Please help !!!!