Selling Question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 03-10-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%
Default Selling Question

Ive been back on ebay since the end of december now and cross my fingers im still good to go. Im going very very slowly. I only have 15 feedback and i started selling like a month ago and I only have like 5 auctions at a time goin. I have not sold anything over $100 or listing anything buy it now over 100. Mostly 99 cent auctions and a few things buy it now under 80. Do you think it would be safe at this point to start putting things with buy it now of say 200-400? or stuff that will get over 100? I am into selling tickets and at this point ive been having someone else put them up cause i didnt want to risk it but im wondering when its safe to list them myself. Most will be under $500 listings.

Also how strict are they recently with all this vero stuff? I used to sell sports jerseys and jordans and stuff like that and im thinking of getting into that again but i dont want to risk getting shut down if they are really strict on that stuff.

I thkn i might try like polo and abercrombie and stuff like that this time. Is that safe?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-11-2007
Threadstarter  

No my tickets are not counterfit. And no i found a place in the US wherei can buy wholesale lots of clothing like abercrombie and polo etc and they are all legit. The jerseys and jordans i can get from overseas so im not totally sure on those.
Old 03-11-2007
Threadstarter  

Well what about the tickets? Is it safe to list any of those yet? And as for the jerseys i was just recently selling those back in the fall on another accoutn and didnt have any problems. I really only had problems selling mitchell and ness jerseys but that was like 2 years ago. I never had a problem selling reebok or jordans. honestly its really sad taht people have to sell counterfit items but peopel on ebay will NOT pay the prices of the real deal. belive me i have tried. i contacted reebok and stuff and i did my research and jerseys on ebay will not sell for a lot of moeny and its nearly impossible to get jerseys directly from reebok and make aprofit. that goes for jordans also. most jordans will nto sell for over $125 and the real ones go for much more then taht. if someone can prove otherwise for a lot of things like that please let me know but unless u can get a super good closeout deal or something like that its almost impossible to make a decent profit on all that real stuff.