Stealth PayPal limited. How should I proceed? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Old 01-06-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
Default Stealth PayPal limited. How should I proceed?

Hi everyone, I just got my first stealth PayPal account limited. The account was a personal account for about 8 months, then in the past 2 months I changed it to a business account to sell virtual goods. I'm not sure why my account got limited, but it might be because I tried accessing with the wrong VPN...

PayPal is asking for proof of identity by photo ID, or to confirm a credit card or bank account. I was going to try to purchase some documents for proof of ID, however I noticed I don't have the date of birth used on the account, and this isn't viewable anywhere when logged in.

Any suggestions on what to do, or service providers to try would be much appeciated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-11-2020

Longevity: 25%
Default Re: Stealth PayPal limited. How should I proceed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj01039 View Post
Hi everyone, I just got my first stealth PayPal account limited. The account was a personal account for about 8 months, then in the past 2 months I changed it to a business account to sell virtual goods. I'm not sure why my account got limited, but it might be because I tried accessing with the wrong VPN...

PayPal is asking for proof of identity by photo ID, or to confirm a credit card or bank account. I was going to try to purchase some documents for proof of ID, however I noticed I don't have the date of birth used on the account, and this isn't viewable anywhere when logged in.

Any suggestions on what to do, or service providers to try would be much appeciated.

It was probably the different VPN that triggered it, as this is was the case for some others in the past. For example, if you normally use a Dedicated IP in New York and then you all of a sudden use a VPN from Nigeria.

Are they giving you a choice of submitting an ID or Credit Card/Bank account? If it's a business account, and they are giving you a choice of just submitting a bank account or credit card document, then all you would have to do is change your address on those accounts to match the one in Paypal.
Old 01-11-2020
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the reply. I'll be sure to be more careful about my VPN.

They asked to verify photo ID + Bank statement OR credit card statement... Except it states it has to be a statement from an attached bank or credit card. Now the problem is that I was not the one who verified this account, therefore I do not know the full bank or credit card number used on this stealth account.

What are my options from here?
Old 01-11-2020

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 78%

If the account was a stealth account the information about banks or credit cards are sent with the details when you purchase.

If it was bought as a working account perhaps you can contact the seller for the information.

I am curious to know how you withdraw your funds from this account as VPN's do not flag as much with PayPal as it does eBay. If you are transferring money to another account all the time then it can get noticed and cause the limitation.
Old 01-11-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
If the account was a stealth account the information about banks or credit cards are sent with the details when you purchase.

If it was bought as a working account perhaps you can contact the seller for the information.

I am curious to know how you withdraw your funds from this account as VPN's do not flag as much with PayPal as it does eBay. If you are transferring money to another account all the time then it can get noticed and cause the limitation.
Unfortunately the seller has not been very helpful.

I haven't even been able to withdraw yet...I've only started using it for about 2-3 months. With a limited business account, I am unable to add additional banks or credit cards right?
Old 01-12-2020

which state u need driving license.
i have almost many state psd files and chase bank statement and some bill psd
Old 01-12-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmasif86 View Post
which state u need driving license.
i have almost many state psd files and chase bank statement and some bill psd
I've already submitted an ID, the only problem left is they require a statement to prove I own the VCC or bank account I have linked to my PayPal account. But I am not sure the actual account numbers of these accounts...

I wonder if I should call in and see if they can give the full bank account number to me?
Old 03-17-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 23%

Have you been able to restore your account, mate?
Old 03-17-2020

Asked your seller if he added birthdate or not because in mostly countries paypal not asked Birthday on signup so if birthday not added you can use random birthdate also if you need more help regarding other things inbox me