Multiple PP accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Old 10-07-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default Multiple PP accounts

Dear All, I manage 7 PP accounts, each one made on a cheap smartphone like Wiko. Some have a SIM, some not. I use wifi from bars and public places all over my city and elsewhere, but not abroad. I used these locations/IPs very often with almost all accounts and nothing happened. I understand that PP will fingerprint your platform (IMEI, browser, etc) and this will kill your accounts. So I'm forced to buy a 60 USD smartphone and a SIM for every new account. This situation cannot continue.
I have read everything I found about MLA, Kameleo, VMware but I don't fully understand how they work. Kameleo seems very userfriendly, VM is not. I understand these tools spoof very successfully PP fingerprinting, and you appear as using a different platform with a different browser. But what about IP? Many experts say never use VPN/VPS/proxy with PP. That is why I use public wifi with smartphones, maybe a rough solution but it does the job.
I would be happy to create many accounts on my new laptop all with the same city/country different IPs, I don't need to have accounts all over the world and access them from one country to another. So what is the best solution in your opinion for what I need? Virtual Box? Kameleo?
Also; what a dongle does? Changes the IP? This is something obscure...
Thanks a lot for your attention and help.
Cheers,
ixxx
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-22-2019
Banned

Longevity: 26%
Default Re: Multiple PP accounts

One question, have you fully read the stealth guide and Applied it?
Im using portable browsers, VMWare and new windows user account - all of them worked just fine.
DONGLE -
A dongle is a handy device used to connect a laptop or other mobile device to the internet. Internet dongles can deliver high speed internet access on the move for your laptop and are available on a pay as you go or a monthly contract basis.
Old 01-13-2020

Longevity: 24%
Default Re: Multiple PP accounts

for a newbie, does anyone know how to set up a new etsy account after getting closed? I tried a couple times, shut down within hours..
One account remained open for several days, still they were able to link it, I guess?