Bank Account Removed "Sorry, we are not able to process your request" Error? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 02-05-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Default Bank Account Removed "Sorry, we are not able to process your request" Error?

What the hell. So I just went to login to my PayPal account and transfer money and the bank account that I have had on there for 4 years is GONE. When I try to add it back to the PayPal account it says "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later."

I even tried adding a new bank account, it is through Emigrant direct. Gives me the same error??? I have almost $1000.00 I need to get out, anyone know of or heard of this issue???
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-05-2019
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%
Default Re: Bank Account Removed "Sorry, we are not able to process your request" Error?

Have you done anything new? Take in a lot of funds recently? Sold something new? Anything that would cause a review of your account?
Old 02-05-2019
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 88%
Default Re: Bank Account Removed "Sorry, we are not able to process your request" Error?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
Have you done anything new? Take in a lot of funds recently? Sold something new? Anything that would cause a review of your account?
Absolutely nothing. It is a 6 year long account, always had the same bank account number, no issues whatsoever on ANYTHING. I was able to get the new one re-attached, I posted in the other thread about it. I will send you a private message though about some of the details I don't want to raise flags on here and have a bunch of people trying stuff that gets even more banned.
Old 12-30-2019

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigilantex69 View Post
Absolutely nothing. It is a 6 year long account, always had the same bank account number, no issues whatsoever on ANYTHING. I was able to get the new one re-attached, I posted in the other thread about it. I will send you a private message though about some of the details I don't want to raise flags on here and have a bunch of people trying stuff that gets even more banned.
How you managed to add new bank account?
I have exactly the same issue, very frustrating.

You can send me a message, if you don't want to post it here.
Old 01-14-2020

Longevity: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
How you managed to add new bank account?
I have exactly the same issue, very frustrating.

You can send me a message, if you don't want to post it here.
Hi bro , I have exactly the same issue like you
about add new bank account to Paypal.
Did you add new one bank account to your Paypal successfully?
Old 01-14-2020

Quote:
Did you have the solution? I have the same issue like you
Old 01-14-2020

Thanked 1,099 Times in 1,035 Posts
Activity: 89%
Longevity: 33%

is the bank account in your name,meaning does it match your Paypal name
Old 01-14-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by cf.racer View Post
Hi bro , I have exactly the same issue like you
about add new bank account to Paypal.
Did you add new one bank account to your Paypal successfully?
I’ve contacted PayPal via messages, they said “for security reasons you need to call in, we can not add bank account via messages”

Also after that, when logging in next time, they requested to verify my CC number on file and security questions also reset the password.
Old 01-15-2020

you need to must call them,payoneer is blacklisted
Old 01-15-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
I’ve contacted PayPal via messages, they said “for security reasons you need to call in, we can not add bank account via messages”

Also after that, when logging in next time, they requested to verify my CC number on file and security questions also reset the password.
With what bank are you trying?
Old 01-16-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
With what bank are you trying?
Tried different, regular banks. Used to work like a charm before. Now I think it is the same for all old pp accounts, that were not used for a while. Some security measure.
Old 01-16-2020

Longevity: 56%

not sure if this will work or not do this. buy something from your self like 100. and see if that works you can also try sending the money a little bit at a time to another paypal acc just don't do the full amount if the 100 works just keep using that number don't do a gift other wise paypal will get mad and do a full lock down make some ⊗⊗⊗⊗ invoices and sell your self some items.
Old 01-17-2020

Longevity: 28%

Quote:

Hello friend, could you please share with me what you did to get around this?

I have exactly the same issue, and it's very frustrating, tried re-adding the account but refused.

I do not want to act blind and cause more problems.
Could you please shed some light, please?

Thanks in advance!
Old 01-17-2020

Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezplus View Post
Hello friend, could you please share with me what you did to get around this?

I have exactly the same issue, and it's very frustrating, tried re-adding the account but refused.

I do not want to act blind and cause more problems.
Could you please shed some light, please?

Thanks in advance!
If your's was refused then you have not got exact same issue have you!

If you received a message "Sorry, we are not able to process your request please try again later"
Then try again in a few days
If your details where declined then you need to try another one
If you contact customer support it will only raise another red flag