New Accounts Being Suspended After Listing Stating Accounts Are linked - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-04-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 40%
Default New Accounts Being Suspended After Listing Stating Accounts Are linked

Hi People, So I’ve been stealthing for a few years now so I think I’ve got the account creation method perfected I say I think however recently I’ve created 2 new accounts listed a low risk item and then I get suspended I’ve called eBay and spoken to them usually they ask a few questions about do I have stock in my possession and supplier information and account is reinstated however these last 2 accounts they’ve stated the device I’m using is linked to a suspended account.

Now I use Mac to create accounts my account creation process is below;

1. Setup up new user account on my Mac.
2. Fresh gmail email.
3. Fresh IPBurger VPN
4. Fresh EE mobile number
5. Register PayPal account verify with VCC and add bank account and confirm.
6. Register eBay business account.
7. List a low risk item new pictures meta date cleaned.

I have no idea what I’m doing wrong and how there becoming linked, usually when I create accounts I get selling limits of 1000 items but recently I’m just getting 10 items.

The only thing I think off is that my main user account on my Mac has chrome and when I open fresh user account on my Mac chrome is automatically there because it’s installed on my main account so I’m not sure if this is linking in anyway but if that was the case then my other 30+ accounts would be linked and suspended but there not and there going strong.

So confused I’m not sure if eBay have changed anything I’m sure they can not see my device MAC address just can’t get my head around this.

Your comments will much appreciated.

Last edited by 13obby; 12-04-2019 at 04:47 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-04-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default Re: New Accounts Being Suspended After Listing Stating Accounts Are linked

do u use VPN or mobile internet?
Old 12-04-2019
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Default Re: New Accounts Being Suspended After Listing Stating Accounts Are linked

I use IPBurger fresh VPN
Old 12-04-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Free EE Mobile number....what service?
Old 12-04-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,365 Times in 1,526 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Free EE Mobile number....what service?
EE.

Was that not clear?
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
Joker Bond (12-05-2019)
Old 12-04-2019
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
EE.

Was that not clear?
Hi Ebayorbust,

I meant I’ve used a fresh EE SIM card for the mobile number attached to the account.
Old 12-04-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,365 Times in 1,526 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13obby View Post
Hi Ebayorbust,

I meant I’ve used a fresh EE SIM card for the mobile number attached to the account.
Yeah, I know. I was trying to explain to rsot.
Old 12-04-2019

Longevity: 25%

Browser fingerprint. No matter what user you used, browser fingerprint will be the same
Old 12-04-2019

Longevity: 31%

Quote:
3. Fresh IPBurger VPN
when do you people start to understand
Old 12-04-2019
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffyz View Post
Browser fingerprint. No matter what user you used, browser fingerprint will be the same

So what’s the best way to remove browser fingerprint or is there another browser I can use that will not have the same browser fringerprint?
Old 12-04-2019
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by burbur View Post
when do you people start to understand
Hi burbur, UNDERSTAND WHAT??
Old 12-04-2019
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

If browser fringerprints is the issue then why havent my other account been shut down and only the new accounts are being shut down.

And if that were the case then the only option i can see is to use safari as Apple have tackled this in there latest update so that browser fingerprint will not work on safari (see below article)

Apple is rolling out some new and much-welcomed privacy protections for Safari that it says will prevent third parties from tracking you, particularly when you’re already doing everything you can to fly under the radar.

At the Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC) on Monday, Apple took aim at a rarely-discussed method of online tracking known as browser fingerprinting. New Safari updates coming in macOS 10.14 Mojave will supposedly help Mac users blend in online, rather than be uniquely identified while browsing the web.

“Just like you can be identified by a fingerprint, it turns out when you browse the web, your device can be identified by a unique set of characteristics,” Craig Federighi, Apple’s senior vice president of Software Engineering, told the WWDC audience on Monday.

Browser fingerprinting is a method whereby Facebook, online advertisers, and other third parties track individual users based on a variety and combination of system configurations. Certain details about your computer and browser and plugins you use are transmitted automatically whenever you load a web page; a minuscule amount of data that, viewed in aggregate, forms a substantially unique “fingerprint.”

These fingerprints are one way that data companies can track you, even as you navigate across the web. And they can do it without the help of tracking cookies and without knowing your IP address—a technique that effectively renders “incognito mode” useless.

The data that makes up any given fingerprint may include the type of browser you’re using, your operating system, graphics hardware, screen size, browser plugins, software versions, timezone, language, system fonts, and whether cookies are enabled, among other characteristics. While one or two of these aren’t enough to uniquely identify a person, the more data offered up by your browser, the easier it becomes to pick you out.

The trick, therefore, is to blend in. Your computer should appear no more unique than millions of other users, which is why Apple is promising to cough up only the most basic information to each website you visit websites using Safari—only general system settings and only built-in fonts, for starters. Additionally, Safari will no longer transmit information about the out-of-date plugins you’ve forgotten to discard.

“With Mojave, we’re making it much harder for trackers to create unique fingerprint,” Federighi said. “As a result, your Mac will look more like everyone else’s Mac, and it will be dramatically more difficult for data companies to uniquely identify your device and track you.”

Apple initially rolled out this privacy feature, which it dubbed Intelligent Tracking Prevention, at last year’s WWDC. But the company says the feature is now “enhanced.” From Apple’s press release:

In Safari, enhanced Intelligent Tracking Prevention helps block social media “Like” or “Share” buttons and comment widgets from tracking users without permission. Safari now also presents simplified system information when users browse the web, preventing them from being tracked based on their system configuration. Safari now also automatically creates, autofills and stores strong passwords when users create new online accounts and flags reused passwords so users can change them. New data protections require apps to get user permission before using the Mac camera and microphone or accessing personal data like user Mail history and Messages database.

While browser fingerprinting data doesn’t include personally identifiable information, it can be used to create a file on your browsing habits, which can be combined with your name, email address, and other recognizable details about you at a later date—or even immediately, should you visit a website like Facebook that links you to a wealth of personal information.
The Following User Says Thank You to 13obby For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (12-04-2019)
Old 12-05-2019

Quote:
Hi burbur, UNDERSTAND WHAT??
1. Connect to your vpn
2. go on https://www.iplocation.net/
3. check serviceprovider. --> it says some xyz hosting.

it is very easy to see if you use a vpn or not.

ebay will ban you if you make an acc with vpn
Old 12-05-2019
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
1. Connect to your vpn
2. go on https://www.iplocation.net/
3. check serviceprovider. --> it says some xyz hosting.

it is very easy to see if you use a vpn or not.

ebay will ban you if you make an acc with vpn
I see your point but I don’t think that’s the case I’ve made 100’s of accounts using a VPN and no issues unless eBay have changed something and therefore the eBay stealthbook would need to be changed to accommodate this.
Old 12-05-2019
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
I see your point but I don’t think that’s the case I’ve made 100’s of accounts using a VPN and no issues unless eBay have changed something and therefore the eBay stealthbook would need to be changed to accommodate this.
Using a VPN to make an account is fine, as long as its a Fresh IP VPN

that being said, just because something worked before does not mean it will work forever (aside from Fresh IP VPNs). ebay is cracking down, most likely for the holiday season.
Old 12-06-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeder33 View Post
Using a VPN to make an account is fine, as long as its a Fresh IP VPN

that being said, just because something worked before does not mean it will work forever (aside from Fresh IP VPNs). ebay is cracking down, most likely for the holiday season.
no it is not
Old 12-22-2019

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
no it is not
why are some people saying this...'dont use vpn"?

I get emails, notices, read news etc etc... everywhere that say use VPN for online always....

These have nothing to do with stealth or selling, but just saying that news stories, consumer alerts etc. all say use vpn when buying online..

I've even got emails from ebay and Paypal saying to use vpn to protect identity and protect your information...the emails went to spam folder but i happened to see them.

just search VPN service or "why do I need VPN" it's all over the place.
Old 12-22-2019

Longevity: 47%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffyz View Post
And, how can this be avoided? Any programs can be used perhaps?
Old 12-22-2019

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
no it is not
I just created a new account using a IPBurgers fresh VPN, I haven't run into any issues
Old 12-23-2019
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigyace View Post
I just created a new account using a IPBurgers fresh VPN, I haven't run into any issues
Have you listed an item yet?
The Following User Says Thank You to 13obby For This Useful Post:
Buffet (12-23-2019)
Old 01-10-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielPatrick View Post
And, how can this be avoided? Any programs can be used perhaps?
Us a VM that allows different GPU drivers version. The only solution I know offers this is Proxmox. VMware, ESXi and VirtualBox have been outclassed by this simple feature. It's a lot of work, but if you're paranoid - then that's the magic pill you need. Throw in a different set of fonts for each VM, vary screen size and ban browser update and WebGL and you're as unique as can be (in comparison to your next account) all at the same time.

I try to stay away from smaller addons that ⊗⊗⊗⊗ browser fingerprint/hash. These are caught out from time to time.

Last edited by Pandoras_box; 01-10-2020 at 07:58 PM.
Old 01-16-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
Us a VM that allows different GPU drivers version. The only solution I know offers this is Proxmox. VMware, ESXi and VirtualBox have been outclassed by this simple feature. It's a lot of work, but if you're paranoid - then that's the magic pill you need. Throw in a different set of fonts for each VM, vary screen size and ban browser update and WebGL and you're as unique as can be (in comparison to your next account) all at the same time.

I try to stay away from smaller addons that ⊗⊗⊗⊗ browser fingerprint/hash. These are caught out from time to time.
This is great advice.