Multilogin on amazon buyer account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Amazon Tracking

Amazon Tracking General discussions on Amazon tracking, browser cookies, flash objects, browser fingerprinting and more.

Old 07-02-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 42%
Default Multilogin on amazon buyer account

Hello i had sittuation that amazon locks my 6 buyer accounts on different windows Users,they just catch me that i'm using same computer, becouse one of the account get's suspended and all of them now is suspended aswell,just wondering if Multilogin software is working good with amazon buyers account?thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-03-2019

Longevity: 45%
Default Re: Multilogin on amazon buyer account

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakutan View Post
Hello i had sittuation that amazon locks my 6 buyer accounts on different windows Users,they just catch me that i'm using same computer, becouse one of the account get's suspended and all of them now is suspended aswell,just wondering if Multilogin software is working good with amazon buyers account?thanks
I don't think this is very good for this, but works somewhat alright for eBay accounts, I tried it when it was free, but now since it's only paid, and the monthly payment is really a rip off, and am now using a free version that does the same thing, but a different provider.

From what I can remember, you should check your user-agent, and make sure they are not identical or similar in anyway, shape or form, this is what differentiates profiles(PC).
Old 07-07-2019

Longevity: 27%
Question Re: Multilogin on amazon buyer account

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFrost View Post
I don't think this is very good for this, but works somewhat alright for eBay accounts, I tried it when it was free, but now since it's only paid, and the monthly payment is really a rip off, and am now using a free version that does the same thing, but a different provider.

From what I can remember, you should check your user-agent, and make sure they are not identical or similar in anyway, shape or form, this is what differentiates profiles(PC).
What you recommend for different user accounts on Mac? how can we make those profiles not identical?
Old 07-09-2019

Longevity: 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by coinzak View Post
What you recommend for different user accounts on Mac? how can we make those profiles not identical?
Multilogin is also compatible for Mac users.
Old 07-11-2019
Banned

Longevity: 28%

I just using VDS ( like 5$ per month)
Old 12-02-2019

Longevity: 75%

I just using VDS ( like 5$ per month)

do u have website?
Old 01-02-2020

Longevity: 39%

This happened to me before had multiable buyer account if one gets suspended all others get suspended too, even tho i have had different name,ip,etc all everything
could be due to canvas as it seems to be on all vmware accounts have the same canvas!
Old 01-02-2020

Longevity: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhel View Post
This happened to me before had multiable buyer account if one gets suspended all others get suspended too, even tho i have had different name,ip,etc all everything
could be due to canvas as it seems to be on all vmware accounts have the same canvas!
Im still working on figuring out this whole stealth account thing, but this is concerning - you are saying that you had different virtual machines, with different IP addresses, different names, EINs, bank accounts, etc- absolutely nothing linking the accounts, changed your browser fingerprint too and still they linked your account?

Im unclear on the canvas thing though. I did a google search and that didnt help. What do you mean all vmware accounts have the same canvas?
Old 01-03-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Paradox View Post
Im still working on figuring out this whole stealth account thing, but this is concerning - you are saying that you had different virtual machines, with different IP addresses, different names, EINs, bank accounts, etc- absolutely nothing linking the accounts, changed your browser fingerprint too and still they linked your account?

Im unclear on the canvas thing though. I did a google search and that didnt help. What do you mean all vmware accounts have the same canvas?
As long as i know amazon tracks the finger print and sucha stuff that your browser makes unlike ebay and paypal(used to create 20 ebay/paypal accounts using same method and non got connected), The vmwares i had installed different operating systems and different browsers but all got the same canvas which means if one gets suspended all others get suspended ..
i'm currently working on changing the canvas, Also yes i used to change name,address,phone,cc,operatingsystems,browsers
and yes i still got linked so the only thing left must be the canvas and the fingerprints, I'm still working on it and testing out still not results tho

you can know more about finger prints in this link https://docs.multilogin.com/l/en

Last edited by Ankhel; 01-03-2020 at 05:24 AM.
Old 01-03-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Paradox View Post

There has not been a mention of what category the user was selling in - that's a huge factor as well...if it's a hot category and OP is selling the same thing again and again without no change in pattern
Old 01-07-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
There has not been a mention of what category the user was selling in - that's a huge factor as well...if it's a hot category and OP is selling the same thing again and again without no change in pattern
OP said its buyer accounts not selling accounts.
Old 01-17-2020

What payment method do you use to purchase item?
Old 01-18-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayJean View Post
What payment method do you use to purchase item?
best option is using your own credit/debit card

second best would be getting a VCC from the aspkin service section
Old 01-19-2020

Longevity: 24%

Thought I posted this but I dont see it here...
A friend suggested this to obscure your canvas: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...jRLlPg8CStjr4c
Old 09-21-2020

Longevity: 31%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFrost View Post

Hi jack, do u mean a clone of multilogin at a cheaper price,? are u able to share this please?
Old 01-11-2021

Activity: 13%

how about using another mobile phone to create the amazon buyer account , and using dedicate sim card data, so is this will work?
Old 01-11-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcloovinn View Post
how about using another mobile phone to create the amazon buyer account , and using dedicate sim card data, so is this will work?
Buyer account is a bit more simpler to work with - just don't abuse/overuse gift cards...
Old 02-01-2021

Longevity: 18%

Hello,

I am looking for a person or a group of people who would like to share a subscription or rent profiles based on use with Multilogin? I have tried all the alternatives but it seems that Multilogin is still the best in the field and the most up-to-date according to the advanced detection capabilities. The problem is that 99 euros/month for 100 profiles is too much for me alone. I find it too expensive when I don't need 100 profiles at the same time.

Please let me know if you are interested
Old 02-01-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 54%

Use vmware I have running multiple buyers and sellers account without any issue of linkage etc as long as vmware set properly you good to use for amazon
Old 02-01-2021

Longevity: 18%

I would like to know how to configure it for you? Because a virtual machine is visible for websites. You can see that it is not a real machine (the meta of the graphic card for example). And with the virtual machine you keep the same fingerprint. Same data for Hash WebGL, same data for Hash Audiocontext, same data for fonts, same data for installed or connected external devices, same screen resolution, same Device Memory, same Hardware Concurrency too etc...

Last edited by Inkling; 02-01-2021 at 09:54 PM.
Old 06-13-2021

Longevity: 31%

Multilogin is a bit overpriced.
Old 08-06-2021

Longevity: 15%

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
Use vmware I have running multiple buyers and sellers account without any issue of linkage etc as long as vmware set properly you good to use for amazon
Could you please share how you set up with these VMware? If what you're saying is true, Amazon does not care about Virtual machines? Thanks in advance.