Paypal - Sorry, we're unable to process your request. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 02-08-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
Default Paypal - Sorry, we're unable to process your request.

Hi,
There are ongoing issues with many of new paypal accounts (mostly with the accounts which allowed card withdrawals). and it seems like paypal don't even care.

In my case, I have a paypal account (EU) which is over one month old. I tried to withdraw funds to my verified VISA debit card two times. on both the occasions it went 72 hours pending. and after 90+ hours withdrawal were reversed back to paypal available balance. even paypal withdrawal fees were returned too.
And surprisingly, even after those two unsuccessful withdrawal attempts, my account is NOT LIMITED, and I could send the balance to one of my friends paypal account and cash out successfully as well.

But now on my paypal wallet, my card is shown. but when I click card details this shows up " That page can’t be found. Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later. ". But the same card still shows up as a withdrawal option when I click transfer funds.

So I'm having this problem for over 10 days now. the account functions well except withdrawals. no holds on receiving payments too.

I could find out many account holders complaining about same issues on twitter and paypal community. some of them have exactly my issue. some of them have added the card, but when click confirm the card shows up "That page can’t be found. Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later.". And some of them got limited their accounts with asking verify account by confirming the card, but the confirming page can’t be found.

I have a old account (same country / linked same card from the same bank) which gives me instant withdrawals and it works perfectly fine.
So seems like only new accounts are having this problem. on paypal community, people are complaining about it since 20th January. and the problem is not fixed yet. what's going on........??? anyone has had such situation before?

Last edited by EUpayLK; 02-08-2020 at 01:26 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-08-2020
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
Default Re: Paypal - Sorry, we're unable to process your request.

one more thing, few weeks ago paypal added two new card withdrawal methods for some of the countries.
(1) Instant withdrawals with 1% fee.
(2) Standard withdrawal for fee.

Seems like complains are coming from the new account holders of those countries who got this new two withdrawal methods added