Step by Step Laundry List to Stealth - New Member - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 06-20-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Default Step by Step Laundry List to Stealth - New Member

So I've been procrastinating the implementation of what I've learned from the stealth guide for about a week now. I haven't made any moves because it seems intimidating. The best way for me to progress is to map out my tasks linearly so I can just cross things off the list as I get there.

Heres my list. Let me know where I sound stupid.

Matt's Stealth Kickoff

1. Buy New Computer (Not necessary because I can simply create new windows profiles on my existing unit, but I'm in the market for one anyway and It would give me peace of mind)

2. Buy Prepaid Phone and Add Minutes for texting and verification. (Does this phone need to have an area code near my IP address?) (I suspect that this phone should be disposable. If the account dies I toss the phone and get another one. In the "hood" we call these "Burner Phones") IE TRACFONE

3. I currently am subscribed to NordVPN for other reasons but I'm going to cancel that subscription and go with IP Burger so that I can have my own Static IP address to associate ALWAYS with my new eBay account. (Again, should the IP location match the area code I'm using with my new cell phone)

4. Find Someone (That doesn't have an existing Paypal/Ebay Account to lend me their identity)

5. Open an LLC for EIN verification (so my friend doesn't get hit with my IRS tax mess)

6. Register Gmail Account (disable all pictures from auto downloading when opening an email.)

7. Find an address that is in close proximity to my new IP Address. Link that address in eBay account. (PO BOX or Friends Address) If my IP address is in Nebraska should I call the Post office in Nebraska and set up an IP address out there? Is wise to use an address near where I actually live? Is that feasible? I reside in NJ and would have plenty of possible addresses at my disposal if I don't have to pretend I live out of state.

8. Use any Bank Account that hasn't been used with Paypal/Ebay to verify my bank account. (Does anybody have experience with GreenDot Banks? I have 4-5 GreenDot Bank accounts but I think the company is owned by Paypal. Their banks include "chime" "aspiration" "gobank" etc.")

9. Get a Visa Gift Card to Verify My Paypal Account (Kinda confused about why this step is necessary and how the VBA in item 8 is also required. If PayPal wants payment information a bank account and the card associated with that account should suffice. I don't understand the purpose of this step)

This is everything I need to gather and have in place in order for me to even return to the eBay website to create my account

Did I leave anything out? Can anyone help me with my questions? Do I sound like a noob dumbass? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Please excuse spelling and grammatical errors. I'm using "stealth" at work to write this email and would prefer that my boss doesn't see me on askpin. Therefore I am neglecting to proofread the above text.

Thank you guys and god bless.
The Following User Says Thank You to mattb3113 For This Useful Post:
Dreifach_M (04-28-2020)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-10-2019

Longevity: 27%
Default Re: Step by Step Laundry List to Stealth - New Member

I like this linear planning. It is well written and quite detailed. (of course you quoted from stealth guide ).
Old 07-17-2019

Longevity: 29%
Send a message via Skype™ to bman707

Good plan especially going with IPBurger quaility VPN

Fresh Secure US/UK/Canada IP Address : https://secure.ipburger.com/aff.php?aff=191
Old 09-07-2019
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 26%

Posting so i can follow. Also just on the beginning road of stealth. Have written out a similar game plan. gl, god speed.
Old 09-07-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

IP location is not important unless you are crossing international borders.

My ATT hotspot pulls from 2000 miles away. Verizon is at least 1000 miles away most of the time. Go to airport mode and back and it could easily be across the other end of the country. It is next to impossible to have an IP near your actual location unless using broadband and even then, it might show a few hours away.
Old 09-09-2019
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 26%

I started my own thread but was advised I should post it here instead. I feel like this is thread hi-jacking and if OP feels the same please say so and Ill just delete it.

Test Trial

This is a checklist of what I understand I will need to do to create my first ebay/PP stealth account. I am treating this as a trial. After reviewing a number of posts on this forum being burned seems like an inevibility, and for my first attempt a high probability. So this is a test to see if I can make an account that doesn't instantly get restricted or a 0/0 limit.

1. Create new user account on computer $0

2. Generate a new IP address. I planned to use IPBurger but I was advised that probably I will make some mistakes and burn the first 10+ accounts I try to make, so I am considering use a recycling IP VPN service. However I am still currently using a limited ebay account under my name and really don't want to burn that. So maybe just pulling the trigger on IPBurger is best? Will check and track IP using whatsmyip.org and a spreadsheet. $0-10

3. New phone number. Plan to use vonage. Marked as "where its at" on stealthbook. $20

4. New name. Very confused on this part. There are lots of different things advised? Told not to use friends and family, but this is recommeneded on stealthbook? Will use nickname for first attempt, examble Rob Green instead of Robert Green. Eventually would like to go business account route, but will minimize monetary expenses in first attempts. $0

5. New email. Use gmail. Dissable web beacons (images) Use same nick name. $0

6. New address. Since this is attempt 1 and I've been assured ill screw it up, will use random but real address within 100 miles of IP. $0

7. New bank account. I simply created a new savings account from a bank (chase) that has been linked to my burned account. Different account number, same routing number. $0

8. New credit card number. Using a website in which to enter my actual cc information and it then generates a new VCC with a 16 digit number with the 3 digit code. I have previously used this to pay for amazon prime accounts with no issues for 6+ months. $0

All this prior to even opening up a paypal or ebay webpage. Will first create paypal account, get it verified with bank and cc. Then open ebay account using same name, address, and phone number.

All in all $30 to create phone number and maybe Dedicated IP. Anything I am missing here? Please advise this noob. Be gentle, but be real.
DenysUA (10-10-2019), Jbenfrank (10-16-2019)
Old 10-13-2019

Longevity: 35%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamblcha View Post
I started my own thread but was advised I should post it here instead. I feel like this is thread hi-jacking and if OP feels the same please say so and Ill just delete it.

Test Trial

This is a checklist of what I understand I will need to do to create my first ebay/PP stealth account. I am treating this as a trial. After reviewing a number of posts on this forum being burned seems like an inevibility, and for my first attempt a high probability. So this is a test to see if I can make an account that doesn't instantly get restricted or a 0/0 limit.

1. Create new user account on computer $0

2. Generate a new IP address. I planned to use IPBurger but I was advised that probably I will make some mistakes and burn the first 10+ accounts I try to make, so I am considering use a recycling IP VPN service. However I am still currently using a limited ebay account under my name and really don't want to burn that. So maybe just pulling the trigger on IPBurger is best? Will check and track IP using whatsmyip.org and a spreadsheet. $0-10

3. New phone number. Plan to use vonage. Marked as "where its at" on stealthbook. $20

4. New name. Very confused on this part. There are lots of different things advised? Told not to use friends and family, but this is recommeneded on stealthbook? Will use nickname for first attempt, examble Rob Green instead of Robert Green. Eventually would like to go business account route, but will minimize monetary expenses in first attempts. $0

5. New email. Use gmail. Dissable web beacons (images) Use same nick name. $0

6. New address. Since this is attempt 1 and I've been assured ill screw it up, will use random but real address within 100 miles of IP. $0

7. New bank account. I simply created a new savings account from a bank (chase) that has been linked to my burned account. Different account number, same routing number. $0

8. New credit card number. Using a website in which to enter my actual cc information and it then generates a new VCC with a 16 digit number with the 3 digit code. I have previously used this to pay for amazon prime accounts with no issues for 6+ months. $0

All this prior to even opening up a paypal or ebay webpage. Will first create paypal account, get it verified with bank and cc. Then open ebay account using same name, address, and phone number.

All in all $30 to create phone number and maybe Dedicated IP. Anything I am missing here? Please advise this noob. Be gentle, but be real.
8. Which website are you referring to ?
Old 10-16-2019

Longevity: 51%

Everything work out?
Old 01-09-2020

Longevity: 27%

I have read the stealth guide as well I been putting off way to long but this post has inspired me to try this week
Old 01-15-2020

Longevity: 35%
Send a message via Skype™ to mpfteam

the problem creating new ebay accounts yourself is that they usually have very low selling limits until you learn the secret on how to create new accounts and have higher limits. it's something i already know how to but still learning -after so many ebay suspended accounts- don't count on me to tell you how. you just going to have to learn how. the thing is start low then ebay will raise limits. one thing i suggest instead of buying new computer is to get a virtual machine program and create everything in it using a different ip address.
listen to me when i say you got to use a different ip address.
Old 02-10-2020

Longevity: 24%

mpfteam - is there a reason you are reluctant to share how, seems a weird thing to post? Do you want us to stumble around in the dark till we find it or would you rather point us in a direction where we can get the info?
Old 02-10-2020

Longevity: 24%

Ok, another potential thread hijack - OP feel free to let me know to remove it and I will, but now we seem to have three posters going through this process.

My list:

1. Dump ebay app off of mobile - do I need to dump PayPal app also?
2. Using mobile tethered to computer for internet - so IP is not a problem right? BTW, it is ATT through StraightTalk PrePaid.
3. New phone number through Google voice
4. New mailing address via virtual mailbox provider. Ability to forward mail to physical address. All shipments will be from virtual mail address.
5. New LLC registered in low cost state with mailing address at virtual mailbox.
6. New email, gmail
7. New paypal registered to #6
8. New ebay account

Now the questions:

1. Do I need a VCC, or can I just use PayPal debit card sent to virtual mail address.
2. Do I need a traditional bank account for this, or can I make three hops with funds via PayPal to get them to my existing bank account. I detest traditional banks and operating procedures.
3. Before being blacklisted by ebay I used crosspostit software to automate my listings. They host the photos and upload the listings to my accounting using allowed permissions. Automation relist sold listings based on quantities I have in stock (only 1 item listed for sale at a time, not multi-quantity listings). Is ebay able to link them to me?
4. What is the purpose of the new user on the computer, is ebay able to track via cookies? Does incognito mode suffice or must it be a new user?