Who likes what banks for stealth and why? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 02-09-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
Question Who likes what banks for stealth and why?

So I’m wondering who likes what banks and why? I’ve got chase and TD right now. Any banks and opinions are welcome! Not sure which I should use I’ve read things about chase and TD some say they’re good others say they’ve had issues! Let me know what banks u like and why!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-10-2020

Default Re: Who likes what banks for stealth and why?

I use MOVO
Old 02-10-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
So I’m wondering who likes what banks and why? I’ve got chase and TD right now. Any banks and opinions are welcome! Not sure which I should use I’ve read things about chase and TD some say they’re good others say they’ve had issues! Let me know what banks u like and why!
For my US accounts, I use PNC and BoA without issues - also BMO Harris.

Interesting that you don't have issues with TD USA?
Old 02-10-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
For my US accounts, I use PNC and BoA without issues - also BMO Harris.

Interesting that you don't have issues with TD USA?
I haven’t tried TD just chase. Bofa won’t give me a bank account no idea why. Never had a bank account with them. Never tried to get one. I have good credi. Everywhere else gave me one fine. But right now I’m using chase seeing if it works.
Old 02-10-2020
Threadstarter  

Wink Re: Who likes what banks for stealth and why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
I guess it depends which part of the world you're in. My choices would be worthless to you, as yours are to me.
So then why even respond to this??
Old 02-10-2020

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
So then why even respond to this??
Tin soldier has a habit of pissing in people's cereal

Old 02-11-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Wells Fargo - awesome online banking interface. I can do almost anything online that I can do in the branch. And they're cool with stealth because, as we all know, WF loves it when you have multiple checking/savings accounts. It even got them in trouble once.
Old 02-11-2020

Longevity: 30%

Wells Fargo, BofA, Capital one. No issues so far. Cap 1 does not require a minimum and is super easy to set up online.
Old 02-11-2020

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
I haven’t tried TD just chase. Bofa won’t give me a bank account no idea why. Never had a bank account with them. Never tried to get one. I have good credi. Everywhere else gave me one fine. But right now I’m using chase seeing if it works.

Have you tried the BOA "second chance" accounts. I've had major issues with BOA in years past and never thought I'd get back on them, but I've got several now and no problems...and they're second chance accounts over draft fees are like $12 and stop at 2 charges...I had one last year overdrafted for 4 months (only because I forgot about it) but never charged me long term fees and once I got back in the black, they opened up the overdraft protection no problem.

Also, recently I've been using BBVA and Opened new PP with Chime Card and Chime Account...all went good.
Old 02-12-2020
Threadstarter  

Question Re: Who likes what banks for stealth and why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Wells Fargo - awesome online banking interface. I can do almost anything online that I can do in the branch. And they're cool with stealth because, as we all know, WF loves it when you have multiple checking/savings accounts. It even got them in trouble once.
So I have a Wells Fargo but when I go to enroll and make a user name and password it tells me my info is invalid and to call them so I have to call tomorrow to see what’s up. Cause Wells Fargo seems to be the way to go here. I was approved but it just will not let me in it asks for my account number and ssn then it tells me there’s no account or that it’s invalid 😩😩😩
Old 02-12-2020
Threadstarter  

Talking Re: Who likes what banks for stealth and why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by landman210 View Post
Have you tried the BOA "second chance" accounts. I've had major issues with BOA in years past and never thought I'd get back on them, but I've got several now and no problems...and they're second chance accounts over draft fees are like $12 and stop at 2 charges...I had one last year overdrafted for 4 months (only because I forgot about it) but never charged me long term fees and once I got back in the black, they opened up the overdraft protection no problem.

Also, recently I've been using BBVA and Opened new PP with Chime Card and Chime Account...all went good.
I have Chime and do love them but I see they don’t allow mismatched names so many people on here say to stay away from chime for stealth. I haven’t tried bofa second chance I’m going to look into it now!!
Old 02-12-2020

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 40%

Quote:
So I’m wondering who likes what banks and why?..........
I know some of these posts get shut down by people calling them repetitive or people are told to search the forums, but when an updated conversation like this gets started again, I do appreciate reading through the input.

For what it helps others, for me TD worked for years, then suddenly was nothing but problems about a year ago. I always sell with fantastic ratings and without issue and dealt in small amounts, so I think/thought that something with their system changed.

BOA and Santander work great for me since 2018 till present. All USA activity.

Last edited by Elliot; 02-12-2020 at 11:11 PM.
Old 02-12-2020

Longevity: 51%

thanks everyone for the fresh new inputs....anyone with Canadian account can tell which banks are working so far this days and no issues for mismatched names? thanks again.
Old 02-13-2020
Threadstarter  

Exclamation Re: Who likes what banks for stealth and why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
I know some of these posts get shut down by people calling them repetitive or people are told to search the forums, but when an updated conversation like this gets started again, I do appreciate reading through the input.

For what it helps others, for me TD worked for years, then suddenly was nothing but problems about a year ago. I always sell with fantastic ratings and without issue and dealt in small amounts, so I think/thought that something with their system changed.

BOA and Santander work great for me since 2018 till present. All USA activity.
I agree!! I couldn’t really find anything updated about this! Going to try and get a Santander! Finally got into my Wells Fargo. Bofa just will NOT approve me! They say my info isn’t valid and it is 😦
Old 02-15-2020
Threadstarter  

Update Wells Fargo worked great for my et.sy and pp
Old 02-17-2020

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 88%
Longevity: 33%

I like the Central Bank of China,it is loaded with T bills and gold,I feel so safe and secure,virus or no virus !