Paypal complaint, chargeback and now no money or returned item. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-06-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Send a message via AIM to JoeFox
Default Paypal complaint, chargeback and now no money or returned item.

I have 2 scenarios. Both items buyers had no clue or

Scenario.

I sold a buyer an item on ebay. Buyer recieves tried but can't get it to work because they didn't know what they were doing. I tell them to return it and i will send another. I hear or see nothing. 40 days later i get a complaint on paypal. Buyer complaint say not as described. They claim to have returned it.. I get no USPS tracking or anything. Apparently Paypal get's this tracking number. I refuse to close..they close for me and it goes against me. I NEVER see item..it was sold used for $200. I am out money for item, fee's and have the complaintin record and I have NO idea where this piece is and buyer ignores.

Scenario 2.

I send out an item late, initially i am appologetic. But i got emails from this guy like every 4-5 hours. I was behind in shipping had about 60 items to pack up put his item near last. I send it out and in processs he gets tracking. He emails "don't send it". Because it was one of last i had already dropped it off in a 24hour USPS box that evening. Apparently he files a complaint with credit card as a not as described. Paypal does their thing. I sent the tracking number thinking this is going to end. Well, Paypal apparently can do nothing when its a Credit Card dispute. It was sided for him on behalf of his credit card and he kept the item. Paypal apparently just emails him and requests he send item back but cannot do anything nor will pursue this.

I filed a non paying bidder on ebay....no response..it went against him. Do i take this as a loss? Should i harass him..he's a FDNY guy, i have his number, his work place and even his Facebook page.

Mainly i am concerned about this not as described complaint with his credit card. With him not recieving it. WTF is that about?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-06-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

You got scammed twice! PayPal never side with seller on charge backs. Its there way of providing buyers a great experience when buying. I know this because I lost an iPhone that way and the rep said PayPal cant do anything about charges backs! So I said I lost my money and phone, and the jerk said pretty much yes!
Old 10-06-2009

Longevity: 87%

Years ago, back when I was new to eBay, I sold an item for over 3000, the buyer said they didnt get it , after a lengthy discussion over emails with me telling me that it was not the one they wanted ( and that they realized this after they recieved it ) , and Now they wanted a refund.

I did my part , and went along with the dispute process, and in the Paypal reversed the funds back to the buyer, left my bank account 1200.00 over drawn and the buyer kept the item. Paypals only response was " Ask the buyer to return it" , This is After the awarded her the money back because the item was "NOT recieved"

Seller protection is a joke.
Old 10-06-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

do not seller high value items, they attract scammers