How did they do that? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-14-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 97%
Default How did they do that?

I found something really weird today. I was just searching around to see what people were selling and I came across a Hong Kong seller that sells an obviously ⊗⊗⊗⊗ bag. They have their listing title as "authentic/purse/handbag/ bag"
that's it. In the listing, it reads @choe@, so we all know it's ⊗⊗⊗⊗. Fine. If that's what people want.

But what throws me is that if you do a search for "chloe bag", this bag shows up, even if you don't tick off search in title and listings. nothing about chloe in the listing title...

Just thought it was weird...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-15-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%

I'm not sure I understand your example completely, but I lost my first account due to VeRO (not sure if the lighter company busted me or a competitor did, but I think it was a competitor because the listing got yanked less than an hour at like midnight on a Saturday night).
Anyway I was trying to sneak a lighter through every couple of weeks. And whenever I sold a certain model is when I got hit. There were like your example tons of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and blatantly so (I knew what in the pictures or description tipped your hand, which is why I maintain a competitor turned me in) that literaly sold dozens.

One weekend a guy in Hong Kong put like 100 of them up BIN for less than $100 delivered for a $1000-$1200 item described as new.

Yeah, they were real :D

You almost have to email these listings to yourself or bid on them to monitor if they stay up or not because if you simply add them to your watch list it will be as if the never existed if they are removed by EB.