Ebay hit me with MC011 for the first time. What should I do? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > eBay & PayPal International

eBay & PayPal International General discussions on eBay Suspensions and PayPal Limited accounts for ALL other countries not mentioned above!

Old 02-10-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
Exclamation Ebay hit me with MC011 for the first time. What should I do?

Hello guys

Ebay has temporary restricted my account and this was the message they sent to me.

WARNING MULTIPLE eBay LINKS

A review of your eBay account has raised some concern that your use of services may not meet the guidelines in eBay's User Agreement. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Selling privileges have been temporarily restricted. You won't be able to list new items or revise current listings. You're also not allowed to register a new account.
- Some or all of your listings may have been removed. Any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
We have credited all associated fees except for payments processing fees and the final value fee for your listing(s).

To appeal this restriction, you'll need to:
- Provide proof of delivery for all of the items sold on your eBay account.
-- The easiest way to do this is to submit tracking numbers for each of the items posted. This will help show buyers more of your selling history and will also allow us to confirm that your items have been posted. To upload tracking, please visit the adding tracking information page: http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/upload-tracking.html
-- You can also verify delivery by providing the feedback you have received from buyers.
- Address any outstanding concerns from buyers who have opened cases against you through eBay or PayPal.

eBay
-- Visit the eBay Resolution Center: http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com
-- You may need to sign into your eBay account before proceeding. In the Resolution Center you will find information on resolving problems with your buyer.

PayPal
-- To resolve your PayPal dispute or case, log into your PayPal account and click Resolution Center at the top of the page.
-- You can view the status of any open dispute or claim from here.
Activity on your account didn’t follow our policy. More specific details are provided below.
Once these requirements have been met, please reply to this email and we'll begin the appeal process. Also, please be aware that we may ask you to provide additional information to appeal this restriction.

I tried to contact them and they replied to me with this :

Hello x,

Thank you for contacting eBay. My name is Nishikanta and I am pleased to assist you with your concern related to your eBay account.

We are experiencing high volume in queue due to which there has been a delay in response. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I understand that you are concerned due to the restrictions placed on your eBay account. Rest assured; I am here to help you resolve your concern.

Sayf, after verifying the details of your account I’ve identified open cases on your account; hence, we need you to resolve all the open cases you have from your buyer and upload a tracking number to all of your sold items. I also understand that you can’t provide tracking for all your items, so I request you to provide us the M2M communication or buyer’s feedback for the confirmation from the buyer’s end that they have received the products. You can upload the documents in the below link or you can send them by attaching them to the reply of this email.

http://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/mudcwf?d...RiskManagement

I respect your cooperation and patience in dealing with this matter. I am happy to be of your assistance.

We appreciate your relationship with us! Thank you once again for contacting us.

Kind regards,

Nishikanta M.

eBay Trust & Safety

Is there any chance that i can get back my account? And what should I provide them?..

Last edited by ilcarletto; 02-11-2020 at 04:21 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-11-2020

Longevity: 29%
Default Re: Ebay hit me with MC011 for the first time. What should I do?

Pretty simple... tracking numbers
Old 02-11-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo036940 View Post
Pretty simple... tracking numbers
I don't have tracking numbers.. that's the problem
Old 02-13-2020

Longevity: 49%

I think can not get back.
Old 02-13-2020

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stayalive View Post
I don't have tracking numbers.. that's the problem
Dead in the water then
Old 02-14-2020

Longevity: 45%

exactly same happened to me. first they asked shipping documents which were already available, then they asked scanned original shipment documents not simple tracking numbers. And now after i provided all, they started asking supplier invoices. I provided all of them too but i started get nervous.. Anyone had this issue before ?
Old 02-14-2020

By the way this all caused after 250 transactions in one week. Normally transaction numbers per week was 40-50.
Old 02-15-2020

Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by orient View Post
exactly same happened to me. first they asked shipping documents which were already available, then they asked scanned original shipment documents not simple tracking numbers. And now after i provided all, they started asking supplier invoices. I provided all of them too but i started get nervous.. Anyone had this issue before ?
from my experience when they go that into detail asking all that information they have no intention of opening your account they just want to gather information from you, my experience that is
The Following User Says Thank You to assad For This Useful Post:
orient (02-16-2020)
Old 02-15-2020

Thanked 1,103 Times in 1,039 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

They want all the information so when you try to come back with a different account,they can compare what you have listed to what you have already given them,
The Following User Says Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
orient (02-16-2020)
Old 02-17-2020

And do you have an idea if appeal anyhow not accepted then is there sort of period like 1 year so that they might re-activate the account if we appeal again ? Or once it is mc011 then it is forever dead ?
Old 02-17-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum Stayalive - all the best as you master stealth