997turbo - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 02-12-2020

Activity: 32%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: 997turbo

and for who cares about the freight out of china.
Hongkong and Singapore are the mid-transfer ports for Chinese goods the moment
their airports keep busy and not cancelling huge flight like mainland china
if your supplier telling you about unable to ship right now from their location,you may ask them to contact a shipping agent in SHENZHEN they will road freight it to HONGKONG and get transferred from there also Singapore post collecting packages in mainland china as well.there should be only a little delay to freight out now not impossible or huge delay.

AND most importantly many docs/experts confirmed here the COV can only survive on an item for max 4-5 hours so when you got your package overseas, it perfectly safe.
this been confirmed hard and local couriers/posters in mainland china are started to operating since this Monday so this can not be a lie at all. shouldnt be worried by now.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-12-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

CCP has been doing everything in their power to minimize the impact this will have to their economy. I didn't trust CCP before but I definitely don't trust anything they're saying about "COVID".

1) They've changed the definition of confirmed cases to mean only those who are showing symptoms. Something like 60% of cases do not show symptoms until ~2wks in. From my point of view the only reason the rate of confirmed cases is changing is because CCP keeps changing what they define as "confirmed cases". China has refused help from the red cross and WHO (I can understand why) and that means their numbers could be totally arbitrary for all we know.
2) You're only counted in the official "confirmed cases" if you test positive before you die. If you die before being tested they just say you died from pneumonia.
3) They've admitted there isn't enough test kits to go around, and they've also said false negatives are very common.
4) They're paying an army of online shills a half yuan per post ($.07 USD) to post positive things all over the internet trying to convince everybody that this is no big deal (endless nothingburger posts)
5) Chinese citizens are totally censored and can't say anything negative about it online without getting a threatening letter in the mail
6) Entire apartment buildings are having their doors welded shut with the occupants basically being left for dead
7) Wuhan crematories have been working nonstop for the past two weeks, according to employees who have spoken out online, which does not align AT ALL with the "official" death count of a little over 1k.

Serious question for you turbo (and I really do appreciate your posts, I'm just saying what I've noticed going on) : Are you being compensated for saying good things online? Either in social credit score points or in money?

Also, for the record, Shenzhen isn't able to get anything to HK right now due to being locked down. My shipments have always taken that route and my supplier still isn't able to do anything.

Last edited by phaz0rz; 02-12-2020 at 04:14 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (02-12-2020)
Old 02-12-2020
Threadstarter  

Thanked 1,099 Times in 1,035 Posts
Activity: 89%
Longevity: 33%

Turbo,
why is Shanghai so lucky,one dead?
how accurate are these numbers?
Old 02-12-2020

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
Turbo,

The live map tracking the Coronavirus is full of ****, its numbers with regard to China are completely made up and progressing according to a computer code
The Following User Says Thank You to walkingupwards For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (02-13-2020)
Old 02-12-2020
Threadstarter  

it just updated 60145 cases,1365 dead
Old 02-12-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
CCP has been doing everything in their power to minimize the impact this will have to their economy. I didn't trust CCP before but I definitely don't trust anything they're saying about "COVID".

1) They've changed the definition of confirmed cases to mean only those who are showing symptoms. Something like 60% of cases do not show symptoms until ~2wks in. From my point of view the only reason the rate of confirmed cases is changing is because CCP keeps changing what they define as "confirmed cases". China has refused help from the red cross and WHO (I can understand why) and that means their numbers could be totally arbitrary for all we know.
2) You're only counted in the official "confirmed cases" if you test positive before you die. If you die before being tested they just say you died from pneumonia.
3) They've admitted there isn't enough test kits to go around, and they've also said false negatives are very common.
4) They're paying an army of online shills a half yuan per post ($.07 USD) to post positive things all over the internet trying to convince everybody that this is no big deal (endless nothingburger posts)
5) Chinese citizens are totally censored and can't say anything negative about it online without getting a threatening letter in the mail
6) Entire apartment buildings are having their doors welded shut with the occupants basically being left for dead
7) Wuhan crematories have been working nonstop for the past two weeks, according to employees who have spoken out online, which does not align AT ALL with the "official" death count of a little over 1k.

Serious question for you turbo (and I really do appreciate your posts, I'm just saying what I've noticed going on) : Are you being compensated for saying good things online? Either in social credit score points or in money?

Also, for the record, Shenzhen isn't able to get anything to HK right now due to being locked down. My shipments have always taken that route and my supplier still isn't able to do anything.

No way my friend they compensated me ,they can't, I actually joined NZ citizen many years ago and backed home,they see me as “Foreign immigranted chinese“ nobody forcing me to not say anything.I am just saying the truth.

all of above 7 points you talking about are not 100% correct maybe not even 50%
I suggest you people watching news about china from large media site like CNN or BBC
as a lot of small anti-China western medias and "Foreign chinese" medias mking stories to slander chinese gov because of their historical hates.I don't know a better word to explain this thing but yes they lies and making story,like 2 people been killed they will tell you 20 people been killed like this.
I don't deny chinese GOV is liar,they do sometime for sure,but there are also a lot of western medias and "Foreign chinese" medias also lairs.
we the people between their information war so brighter eyes required to distinguishing things.
if chinese society really like what they saying I'd be dead man for sure,you won't seeing me posting on this forum at all believe me
Old 02-12-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
Turbo,
shanghai was 800kms from wuhan,the infection center arear is about circle 500kms in middle of wuhan,shanghai out of it by 300kms so its not too bad there.
Old 02-12-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Order arrived in UK today...

What route did your shipment take? Did it go through Hong Kong at all?
Old 02-12-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 997turbo View Post
shanghai was 800kms from wuhan,the infection center arear is about circle 500kms in middle of wuhan,shanghai out of it by 300kms so its not too bad there.
but HK,Singapore are even farther,look what happens there
and what is that southern city in the same province as Shanghai.
Old 02-13-2020
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Worst day yet for confirmed cases. 14,000 new cases over the last 24 hours with 242 new deaths in Hubei.

@turbo - I do my own research and haven't watched any MSM news since 2016. Why would I trust MSM in damage control mode? They are corporations trying to keep the market inflated by preventing mass panic. This could be the bubonic plague and the MSM would say it's no big deal until half the worlds population died.

Last edited by phaz0rz; 02-13-2020 at 07:20 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (02-13-2020), kinsey (02-13-2020)
Old 02-13-2020

I don't read symbols... what's the above mean?
Old 02-13-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 View Post
I don't read symbols... what's the above mean?
(thanks to yandex for the ability to translate images)

I don't know why it translated to "north car network" unless that was some kind of error.
Old 02-13-2020

High five for Yandex, way superior to Google in terms of image search!!
Old 02-13-2020
Executive [VIP]

They're a lot better about not giving you scrubbed search results also.

Update: Shanghai is going on lockdown

source : archive link

Last edited by phaz0rz; 02-13-2020 at 03:21 PM.
Old 02-13-2020
Threadstarter  

So Shanghai is in lockdown mode.
WHAT IS THE population of Shanghai,it must rival New Delhi ,I doubt it would do much good ,the virus has already taken up residence /weeks ago !
It takes what 14 days to incubate!
Old 02-13-2020
Threadstarter  

starting Feb14,12 am,anyone /vehicle from outside the city would not be allowed to enter the city,any one /vehicle on their way to the city will return the way it came,anyone with no paper to allow entry would be not be allowed to enter the city/

http://archive.is/BUNwd
it looks like it started feb 10,

how do you lock down a city with 13,000 communities,a vibrant commercial port with 13-15 millions people?

latest 1491 dead/64429 cases /
Vietnam is locking down villages of 10,000 outside Saigon.
When are they going to tell us which is the carrier?
I bet you some are just hiding at home,denying they have the virus,or afraid to die if they are taken to the hospital or be marked as a victim,their family members are doing the caring and shopping for them and these family members could be passing the virus.

Dr Li who treated a woman with glaucoma caught the virus from her,who caught it from her family,that was december last year.
Now the visitors who visited Wuhan and returned back to their homes were tested positive,you figure where did these visitors go when they were in Wuhan,they either stayed in hotels or with family,visited families and friends,frequents shops and restaurants,so the virus must have already spread in public places.
5 millions left Wuhan before the lockdown,these cant be just migrant workers,visitors .did the local citizens leave because of the virus spreading?
The total population of Wuhan is 11 millions,5 millions left is a large number,do they know something we dont know?
Also Chinese Lunar NY is like Xmas,the most important occasion of the year and Chinese families start shopping for food-dried ,canned ,cured,fresh food weeks and month ahead so they do not have to do any shopping during NY celebration as most shops would be closed for days/weeks.
I would think the locals have already caught the virus months before the outbreak !

I dont think he realised how bad the situation is,he is in China and so many cities are being lockdown,airlines are not flying to China,Sinagpor and HK.
Why lock down so many cities if it is not a big deal.
what is that saying,it is a recession if your neighbor loses his job,but it is a depression if you lose your job,I hope it does not spread to where he lives,Shenyang

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingupwards View Post
I bet you truly believe the virus came from a bat, don't you?
They have said it is a bat virus,but they have not identified the animal carrier-bat,cat,raccoon dog,snake or pangolin?
Kuru disease is caused by eating undercooked dead people !
Come to think of it,back in old days where wood is the only fuel ,people go to forest to gather tree branches,when they run out of branches,and the meat is undercooked,they would still eat it before it goes spoiled!
Lytico-bodig disease from eating the seeds of Cycad trees or eating bats which eat the sees of Cycad tree. on Guam.

100,000 Koreans ,good luck !
How does it get so bad so quickly in Korea?
they eat a lot of garlic,now some think garlic water will kill the virus?

There is a new case in US,in California,and he has no contact with anyone coming back from Wuhan?
I am thinking of getting a small freezer and stock up on meat and other frozen food.

wow !!!!!!!

Did the South Korean soldiers participate in the Miliatary game?
As soldiers and prisoners in S Korea are found to have this virus.
Last night I watched WUHAN HUHU ALLEY on youtube ,where there are many small food stores preparing food ,what bothers me is that the one who is making the food item is the one who also collect the money,currencies are very filthy,how can people not get sick?
You guys should take a look at that program.

if the Japanese is right,then the soldiers from 100 countries should be infected with the grandfather version,but so far we just hear the South Korean soldiers are infected,no mention of other countries?
Did you look at the numbers in Iran?

Last edited by TGMT²; 03-02-2020 at 08:34 PM.
Old 02-13-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
No way my friend they compensated me ,they can't, I actually joined NZ citizen many years ago and backed home,they see me as “Foreign immigranted chinese“
The CCP must tremble before you, and let you free reign.

Quote:
all of above 7 points you talking about are not 100% correct maybe not even 50%
I suggest you people watching news about china from large media site like CNN or BBC
as a lot of small anti-China western medias and "Foreign chinese" medias mking stories to slander chinese gov because of their historical hates.I don't know a better word to explain this thing but yes they lies and making story,like 2 people been killed they will tell you 20 people been killed like this.
All the media are in a conspiracy to lie about the number of the dead and rate of infection.

phaz0rz's research collated from various sources? Let's flush that down the sewer too.

You're now the only source of truth on this matter.

The rest of us are just going to have to face the reality that the date goods will start shipping out is ever-changing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pandoras_box For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (02-14-2020)
Old 02-14-2020
Executive [VIP]

Actual number of cases in Wuhan estimated by these Japanese researchers to be as high as 983,000 with an initial R0 of 7+

Source : https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.02.12.20022434

In other news, China seems to have not released any new numbers last night like they usually do. Makes me wonder just how bad it's gotten, considering the huge spike in cases yesterday.

Last edited by phaz0rz; 02-14-2020 at 08:00 AM.
Old 02-14-2020

for you who concern,please read this

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/somet...cle-card_title

this wrote from a italian-american writer Mario Cavolo currently living in CHINA.
he is not a protester nor a hater so his viewpoint quite in the middle and true.

If any of you have business related to china,I bet you wouldnt enjoy this thing raising up and effecting larger would you. so stop believe those un-confimed street news/videos.
lets pray for this disease to stop as early as and we all get back to usual business and earn our hard money as normal.
The Following User Says Thank You to 997turbo For This Useful Post:
walkingupwards (02-14-2020)
Old 02-14-2020

Quote:
for you who concern,please read this

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/somet...cle-card_title

this wrote from a italian-american writer Mario Cavolo currently living in CHINA.
he is not a protester nor a hater so his viewpoint quite in the middle and true.

If any of you have business related to china,I bet you wouldnt enjoy this thing raising up and effecting larger would you. so stop believe those un-confimed street news/videos.
lets pray for this disease to stop as early as and we all get back to usual business and earn our hard money as normal.

I wish China all good and hope this virus will die off soon. I am actually enraged because of this virus and would love to see a counter attack against the entity that released it

If they want Trump out of office so f**king bad, they should try other methods and not f**k the world economy over this
Old 02-14-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
so stop believe those un-confimed street news/videos.
A far east propagandist who thinks prayer is a business tool and wants us to wish water into wine.
Who would have thought?
Old 02-14-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingupwards View Post
If they want Trump out of office so f**king bad, they should try other methods and not f**k the world economy over this
They did try other methods. They engineered the black plague in the mid-1300s and before that, they sent an asteroid to wipe out the dinosaurs 65 million years ago.

Last edited by Pandoras_box; 02-15-2020 at 08:06 AM.