I have successfully made a new Etsy account after being suspended!!! - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 02-13-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
Default Re: I have successfully made a new Etsy account after being suspended!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teslafan View Post
Thanks for that advice! Tell me how you managed to have your 3rd stealth? Unless the others got shut down. If not, how did you even have one to begin with? Where did you learn, whats the process. I want to start right now but i'm afraid of making any pivotal mistakes so early on. I don't believe based off what i've seen that Etsy is as strict as Ebay when it comes to this.
I bought a guide from a user that's no longer on the forum here. Followed it to the T. I can tell you that pretty much all the info in the guide that helped me be successful is posted by others in bits and pieces through the forum and is not too hard to figure out, but nobody wants to share straight out due to the chance they catch on and shut down those methods. I have 2 shops that have been running separately for about 2 years. I opened a 3rd because I wanted to sell different products. I keep them all their own stealth in case one gets shut down, I don't lose all 3.
The Following User Says Thank You to ashelizabeth For This Useful Post:
Valhalla1 (10-07-2020)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-13-2020

Longevity: 24%
Default Re: I have successfully made a new Etsy account after being suspended!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelizabeth View Post
I bought a guide from a user that's no longer on the forum here. Followed it to the T. I can tell you that pretty much all the info in the guide that helped me be successful is posted by others in bits and pieces through the forum and is not too hard to figure out, but nobody wants to share straight out due to the chance they catch on and shut down those methods. I have 2 shops that have been running separately for about 2 years. I opened a 3rd because I wanted to sell different products. I keep them all their own stealth in case one gets shut down, I don't lose all 3.
Can you share it with me? Privately of course - travelandfunworld@gmail.com

Funny enough the day I got suspended (2 days ago) I had opened a brand new etsy account with my mom's banking info, and then went nuts putting up all my items from my suspended store (on the Printify platform, which do you use by the way?) and then got suspended that night. Now today, I got an email saying that my account has been unsuspended and is back and running. Which is cool, but not cool considering the fact that I feel it will get banned again and discovered once they get to review my appeal on my initial account -__-.
Old 02-13-2020

I meant to ask too... Sometimes I hear contradicting things but how I change my IP address on my macbook pro laptop? I heard VPNs are bad... All I know is that I am supposed to create a new mac user for each stealth account that I plan to run.

Another burning question... Does different checking/savings accounts, even if in my name, work? For example do I go to Discover and open a checking account and then use it and i'm good? And from what i've read the last 4 in social security doesn't matter right?
Old 02-14-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
I read through this forum thorougly and profusely!! Initially I submitted a new post asking questions but I took it upon myself to take action here and find some answers cause at the end of the day I’m all I got! 😂😂

I figured I’d post here what worked since there is no definitive post that tells anyone exactly what worked for them!
So let’s get into it shall we?

First things first, you need a whole new everything! In my case I ordered a iphone6 Trac phone from Best Buy and it was here in a day along with a 35$ prepaid card. DONT EVER CONNECT TO WIFI ON IT EVER THAT WILL LINK YOU

I don’t really feel like I should give away to many details publicly and my account is new here so I can’t PM people you can try pm’ing me if I can respond to them I’m unsure or we can talk via email if it’s allowed if not I am not trying to get suspended here or do anything against the rules so I will respond to anyone here! Ok nowwwww Back to the Etsy stuff

I used my own ssn and name for banking info but when it asks for account holder name I used the business name name. I would love to help whoever I could here but reading every single post about Etsy really really helped me tremendously! I remember seeing someone saying that there’s info you should ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and info you should not ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and for me common sense told me which was which. It is 100% possible to make a new Etsy account w ur name and ssn you just need a new address that’s linked to u somehow! I’d be happy to help whoever.

Thanks y’all! Will help whoever I can

P.s this isn’t my first rodeo with stealth accounts and I will also keep everyone updated on my Etsy shop as we go along here but I’m going to take it slow
I had a store on etsy 2 years now (it got like 300 SALESS & 50 REVIEWS) i really worked so hard on this store, now but it got suspend like 7 months now because i tried to open the third store with the same paypal adress so all my etsy accounts got suspended, i tried different methods to re-open a new accou using stealth account, this was 3 days ago, i got pretty much a new identtity, and still ;; my account got suspended; but i think there was only one mistake i did was connecting this new Laptop to the old Wifi where i got suspended ( though i didn't open ETSY site there); i jjust want ssome advice where i screww it upp ; i hopee you can give any hint on what to doo cuzz ETSY is mother****ing BEASTT

Last edited by ilcarletto; 02-14-2020 at 07:05 AM.
Old 02-15-2020

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 58%

You don’t need to buy a new computer. I am operating my new account on the same iMac that had my last account suspended from. Just follow basic stealth with respect to opening a new account.
Old 02-15-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Thanks for that advice! Tell me how you managed to have your 3rd stealth? Unless the others got shut down. If not, how did you even have one to begin with? Where did you learn, whats the process. I want to start right now but i'm afraid of making any pivotal mistakes so early on. I don't believe based off what i've seen that Etsy is as strict as Ebay when it comes to this.
Read the forum. Use the search feature. Messing up is part of learning how to do it correctly. I use phones not computers so if u mess up just buy a new sim or phone and don’t ever connect to WiFi. Ever. Or you’ll be linked operate off the cellular data strictly. Personally using a phone is easier than a computer for stealth. But using a phone I think they can track more but I always use phones for every stealth account I have. I do have stealth et.sys and they work just fine on phones really I learned how to get my Et.stys just by reading the forum. You must use ur real info when it asks for ssn address and stuff open a fresh bank account specifically Wells Fargo they allow mismatched names. But when it asks for ssn and address use a new address it must me one ur connected to otherwise y’all ask u for ID
Old 02-16-2020

Quote:
Read the forum. Use the search feature. Messing up is part of learning how to do it correctly. I use phones not computers so if u mess up just buy a new sim or phone and don’t ever connect to WiFi. Ever. Or you’ll be linked operate off the cellular data strictly. Personally using a phone is easier than a computer for stealth. But using a phone I think they can track more but I always use phones for every stealth account I have. I do have stealth et.sys and they work just fine on phones really I learned how to get my Et.stys just by reading the forum. You must use ur real info when it asks for ssn address and stuff open a fresh bank account specifically Wells Fargo they allow mismatched names. But when it asks for ssn and address use a new address it must me one ur connected to otherwise y’all ask u for ID
Well I was going to follow the stealth guide but just for the etsy creation, but i'm hearing that vpns are apparently a big problem. How do you use your phone? In my situation for example, I have a mac laptop. I want 4 etsy stealth accounts so I create 4 users on my mac. Following your method, would I buy a cheap iphone 6 for example for each user, and depending on the user I would use personal hotspot on the respective iphone to connect to the internet?
Old 02-16-2020
Banned

Quote:
Well I was going to follow the stealth guide but just for the etsy creation, but i'm hearing that vpns are apparently a big problem. How do you use your phone? In my situation for example, I have a mac laptop. I want 4 etsy stealth accounts so I create 4 users on my mac. Following your method, would I buy a cheap iphone 6 for example for each user, and depending on the user I would use personal hotspot on the respective iphone to connect to the internet?
Wouldn't that be very costly?
You have some better and cheap options. Rather than have iPhone 6 on each accounts.
Old 02-16-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kharz View Post
Wouldn't that be very costly?
You have some better and cheap options. Rather than have iPhone 6 on each accounts.
Not necessarily. If the VPNs I were going to get from IP burger cost me about 8 a month, that would be 96 a year. Per VPN. An iphone 6 would be like 50 dollars for life.

But if there's even cheaper options tell me what you mean.
Old 02-16-2020
Banned

Quote:
Not necessarily. If the VPNs I were going to get from IP burger cost me about 8 a month, that would be 96 a year. Per VPN. An iphone 6 would be like 50 dollars for life.

But if there's even cheaper options tell me what you mean.
$50 for Life? What plan is that? Never thought that would be cheap.
Yes, that's a better option then than getting the VPN.
But getting a single device is enough for you IP Address needs tho. Just get a dynamic ip address.
Well, anyways,if you have the budget, then you should probably do it.
Old 02-16-2020

Quote:
$50 for Life? What plan is that? Never thought that would be cheap.
Yes, that's a better option then than getting the VPN.
But getting a single device is enough for you IP Address needs tho. Just get a dynamic ip address.
Well, anyways,if you have the budget, then you should probably do it.
I meant to imply that just buying a used iphone 6 would cost that much money. But how would I use a single device for multiple users on my laptop? Would I be turning hotspot on/off constantly as I rotate accounts? And I thought that the ip address would be the same if I use personal hotspot from my phone here in my home, even if i turn it on/off
Old 02-16-2020
Banned

Quote:
I meant to imply that just buying a used iphone 6 would cost that much money. But how would I use a single device for multiple users on my laptop? Would I be turning hotspot on/off constantly as I rotate accounts? And I thought that the ip address would be the same if I use personal hotspot from my phone here in my home, even if i turn it on/off
I have an internet plan that give dynamic IPs, so im utilizing that.
I just note that IPs im connecting to,and making sure i don't use it to the other accounts.
I am more on the cost-efficient side.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kharz For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (02-16-2020)
Old 02-20-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I have an internet plan that give dynamic IPs, so im utilizing that.
I just note that IPs im connecting to,and making sure i don't use it to the other accounts.
I am more on the cost-efficient side.
iPhone wasn’t used... it cost 60$ on Best Buy and u just buy minutes every month and don’t connect to WiFi ever. It’s actually not costly. At all...
Old 02-20-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I meant to ask too... Sometimes I hear contradicting things but how I change my IP address on my macbook pro laptop? I heard VPNs are bad... All I know is that I am supposed to create a new mac user for each stealth account that I plan to run.

Another burning question... Does different checking/savings accounts, even if in my name, work? For example do I go to Discover and open a checking account and then use it and i'm good? And from what i've read the last 4 in social security doesn't matter right?
Also I use My stealth name for he banking info on Etsy. I open bank accounts with my real info but when Etsy asks for the account holders name I use the stealth name. You must choose a bank that’s ok with names that don’t match
Old 02-25-2020

how were you able to use your own SSN??
that's the one thing I'm getting stuck on is a SSN.
Old 02-26-2020

Longevity: 28%

Does the VPN work okay?
Old 02-27-2020

Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Also I use My stealth name for he banking info on Etsy. I open bank accounts with my real info but when Etsy asks for the account holders name I use the stealth name. You must choose a bank that’s ok with names that don’t match
So... what about ID? When you put you bank account info, address etc, they ask your ID. How do you pass by this?
Old 02-27-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by depifish View Post
So... what about ID? When you put you bank account info, address etc, they ask your ID. How do you pass by this?
Use prepaid card issued from btc.
Some offer bank account generation
Old 02-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 47%

Quote:
What do you do about the ss#?
Old 02-28-2020

Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebeccaa View Post
Use prepaid card issued from btc.
Some offer bank account generation
I don't think I can use prepaid card for receiving money. They first ask for bank account details (the one that you will use to receive money from them), personal details and then they ask for ID. After uploading ID, they ask for a credit card to use to pay your fees. So I believe that there is something with the previous step (bank account, personal details) and that's why they ask for ID. Unless it is something they ask anyway now...
Old 03-02-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mengem1 View Post
how were you able to use your own SSN??
that's the one thing I'm getting stuck on is a SSN.
I have used them in every account and have had no problems. It must be the address ur using ssn should be fine if ur using ur ssn but a address that was never connected to u that will not verify u
Old 03-05-2020

Longevity: 34%

Quote:
Did you end up using a business account?
The Following User Says Thank You to Sunspot144 For This Useful Post:
Catnjo (10-13-2020)