How do I open new PayPal account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 09-15-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
Default How do I open new PayPal account?

Mine got suspended a few weeks ago and have $1500 sitting in there . I was stupid to leave money in there. Now I have to wait 180 days.. do they actually release money after 180 days then?? Has anyone got money back eventually??

I was not doing anything wrong and always refunded money if I receive complaints but ebay got suspended first and two days later... boommmm ! PayPal got suspended. It was a mass as most of you guys already know. Now I got a new Feebay account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and Id but I don't know about PayPal. Now I just added my hubby's PayPal to ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ebay ID. Of course Not linked but added to my listing but very nervous... and I would like to open a new PayPal but I can not open it with my real name. I have new bank account which I have never used but my name and address might be the problem. Does anyone have ANY IDEAS? ???

I hate PayPal but I have to use it as my sales will go down .. also considering about Bidpay as back up ... Help me out here

Oh.. I also never loggin to bad PayPal account after I changed IP .. just in case if PayPal also monitors IP address.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-15-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Paypal does monitor IP and browser cookies. You can easily create a second Paypal account, but just like when creating an eBay account, you'll need to clean up your computer first.

The only thing is, once you have funds start going through your account, Paypal will most likely limit your account for more verification. You'll need to use your new Bank account for this. It's probably a good idea to be verified and confirmed from the get go to limit your suspensions. If you have enough money going through your account, thousands per day... Paypal will ask for your SS#. If you haven't used it with your limited account you'll be okay to use it this time.
Old 09-15-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%

While working on supplying PP with the items that they requested to lift my suspension I noticed they had something up about lifting your limits one of which was providing ss# and also adding a BA and the third was to authorize a $1.95 charge to your CC and then you providing them with information that would show up on your bill.
Pretty sweet little deal they have going. If everyone who was a member did it and they boast about having 150 million members, that would be $300 million and that doesn't even include the normal fees!