paypal account question! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-07-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Default paypal account question!

hey guys... so im going to start an new ebay account with someone, and he has a personal paypal account that he would rather not use for selling...

could he make a premier account and use a different ebay id for it? he also has a personal ebay account he would rather just use for buying purposes rather than selling...

i know you can have multiple ebay accounts linked to one pp but will having one premier pp and another ebay account cause you to get suspended/limited?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-07-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

Having the accounts like that won't be a reason for getting jammed up. However, if one ebay account gets spanked, the other will be affected. If he doesn't get any infractions on his activities, but your selling does cause trouble - it all comes tumbling down.

If your 'friend' is somebody you like and who you wouldn't stab in the back, I'd strongly advise keeping your activities _c_o_m_p_l_e_t_e_l_y_ separate. Different ebay, different PP, different phone/address/etc.
Old 10-08-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxbabiixtina View Post
hey guys... so im going to start an new ebay account with someone, and he has a personal paypal account that he would rather not use for selling...

could he make a premier account and use a different ebay id for it? he also has a personal ebay account he would rather just use for buying purposes rather than selling...

i know you can have multiple ebay accounts linked to one pp but will having one premier pp and another ebay account cause you to get suspended/limited?
Are you actually going to start a new account with the BF or are you going to use his computer? Just trying to make a diagnosis that will work for you.

Belated Hello & Welcome to the forum as well
Old 10-08-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 84%

well pretty much he would give me full account access and after changing my ip deleting everything under the son i will run it on my computer.... he is a little-lets say *slow* when it comes to learning about ebay...i listed 10 items on his account once and he must have called me 800 times with the most stupid questions... so i figured this would be easier for the both of us... and he has ALL legit info

thanks for any suggestions =)
Old 10-08-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

His account being NON-stealth in addition to him wanting to use one as a buyer but you use his other as a seller... too many things can go wrong. And you have to believe that when it does, you'll never hear the end of it. Please forget the option staring you right in the face. Invest 30 minutes or less in making your own separate stealth accounts.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
xoxbabiixtina (10-08-2009)