Ebay accounts suspended MC113 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 04-08-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default Ebay accounts suspended MC113

Hello, I've got 30-40 accounts which got suspended without a reason at the same day in the same time 5 April between 16:00-17:00 with the message MC113, I've been working all of the account different ways, where could be the problem..could anyone give any ideas what could be the reason for this?

The message from ebay was the following:
MC113 Your eBay account has been suspended

Your eBay account was suspended because recent account activity has raised serious security concerns. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay Community.

You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.

Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

Regards,

eBay Customer Service
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-08-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Ebay accounts suspended MC113

There's always a "reason" though you probably can't identify it clearly.

What did you try to sell right away?

Explain your account setup
Old 04-08-2019
Banned

Longevity: 40%

There must be a problem on how you set-up those multiple accounts.
Old 04-08-2019

Activity: 21%

40 accounts. You made a human error somewhere believe me. I can barely navigate 4 accounts without nearly slipping up on the stealth rules.
The Following User Says Thank You to james_112233 For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (03-30-2020)
Old 04-08-2019
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

If it happened at the same time on all accounts, then you have linked them somehow.

MC113 is generic in my experience, it can happen when you first create an account, or just after listing your first item.

I've never seen it after that.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
2nas.m7md (02-05-2021)
Old 04-08-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 91%

There is absolutely no doubt that you got linked. Losing that many accounts at exactly the same time means they noticed something that linked all these accounts.
Those accounts are lost and gone. I speak from experience on this. Don't even bother thinking you can get them back.
What you need to do now is concentrate on the future and key to that would be to figure out where the link happened.
Were you using all the accounts on the same PC? what IP solution were you using? Give us more info on your setup so we can try to figure it out.
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
johnnyhustle41 (03-29-2020)
Old 04-08-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,039 Times in 773 Posts
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 81%

I've had the similar experiences. Probably Bots looking for lots of accounts made within a short space of time on the same computer
Old 04-16-2019

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
I've had the similar experiences. Probably Bots looking for lots of accounts made within a short space of time on the same computer
100% this!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to surplus For This Useful Post:
sax4 (04-16-2019)
Old 04-16-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by surplus View Post
100% this!!!
And stealth not properly followed.
Old 04-23-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
There is absolutely no doubt that you got linked. Losing that many accounts at exactly the same time means they noticed something that linked all these accounts.
Those accounts are lost and gone. I speak from experience on this. Don't even bother thinking you can get them back.
What you need to do now is concentrate on the future and key to that would be to figure out where the link happened.
Were you using all the accounts on the same PC? what IP solution were you using? Give us more info on your setup so we can try to figure it out.
All accounts were on one PC, I'm using IP burger...is it possible the problem to be from the password all 40 accounts had the same password this is the only common thing
Old 04-23-2019

Activity: 21%

Quote:
Originally Posted by invstr View Post
All accounts were on one PC, I'm using IP burger...is it possible the problem to be from the password all 40 accounts had the same password this is the only common thing
Bingo. That is definitely one of the factors.
The Following User Says Thank You to james_112233 For This Useful Post:
assi6666 (02-12-2020)
Old 04-24-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
Bingo. That is definitely one of the factors.
Ok, so now my acc set up is the following:
20 accounts, all accounts are in separate folders and every account has a separate IP burger, I use Mozilla Firefox portable, I create the emails in hotmail, ebay account setting up addresses questions linking pp etc, paypal account + visa virtual card, and all passwords and questions for all accounts are different.
This time there are no common things, I also read the Ebay Stealth Book, am I doing it right in your opinion?

I also do one more thing I hide the internal IPS in the mozilla firefox portable:

I enter "about:config" in the address bar, then click on accept warning message, I enter "media.peerconnection.enabled" in search, then doubleclick on "media.peerconnection.enabled" in search result to change it to false.

is that actually okay to do?
Old 04-24-2019

Longevity: 41%

Quote:
20 accounts, all accounts are in separate folders and every account has a separate IP burger, I use Mozilla Firefox portable, I create the emails in hotmail, ebay account setting up addresses questions linking pp etc, paypal account + visa virtual card, and all passwords and questions for all accounts are different.
This time there are no common things, I also read the Ebay Stealth Book, am I doing it right in your opinion?

I also do one more thing I hide the internal IPS in the mozilla firefox portable:

I enter "about:config" in the address bar, then click on accept warning message, I enter "media.peerconnection.enabled" in search, then doubleclick on "media.peerconnection.enabled" in search result to change it to false.

have u edited the "FirefoxPortable.ini" file and saved in root folder, the linking on your accounts sounded as though your firefox is using local storage for Flash cookies
even if you created accounts with same password isn't hard evidence for linking as its possible it could be 20 different people
Ebay also cannot see your machine ID
Old 02-04-2020

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 71%

I bought 5 Ebay accounts from one of the seller whereas I always buy from a specific seller for last 5 years. All those accounts which are bought recently got MC113 at the same time and same day. I have not even opened any account just checked the email. All accounts got mc113 on 26th.
I am waiting for the seller reply to resolve this matter otherwise I will ask aspkin to intervene.
Old 02-04-2020
Executive [VIP]

OP has not made a reappearance. aleen, you already made a post about this
Old 02-27-2020

Longevity: 25%

according to my experience with AI security systems , the AI can detect any patterns in the activity of the accounts management server , if it can notice that there is any similarity in any way even if it was created on different iP's or or account info , it will still detect the time stamp , if many accounts was created in short period of time the system will notice this and flag them all and get them reviewed by an officer to accept the suspension , so never make so many account at short time no matter what .
Old 02-27-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleen View Post
I bought 5 Ebay accounts from one of the seller whereas I always buy from a specific seller for last 5 years. All those accounts which are bought recently got MC113 at the same time and same day. I have not even opened any account just checked the email. All accounts got mc113 on 26th.
I am waiting for the seller reply to resolve this matter otherwise I will ask aspkin to intervene.
there is a change of attitude of ebay security team , showing more aggressive attitude ,suspending a lot of new and old accounts just for the slightest reason or suspect,
thinking they are doing well by that to protect ebay , while they are just literally destroying the reputation of ebay fiercely , which i think is a good thing , so that this will hopefully crash ebay totally to an un-recoverable limit , and cause it to be out of the business , so that they would be replaced by other websites that is much more capable of managing this huge market in much more proper modern advanced way than the primitive way ebay does .
Old 02-27-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
even if its not on the same computer , it will be still detected
Old 02-27-2020

Quote:
yes , common password is easily detected as a pattern ,
never do that , even though changing the password alone is not enough
Old 02-27-2020

Quote:

this is what you do to block the webrtc attack from detecting your real ip , whaich was a good thing before , but lately ebay started to suspend accounts created with browsers blocking your real ip , if they cannot know your real ip , they will suspend you ,
Old 02-27-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckev26 View Post
have u edited the "FirefoxPortable.ini" file and saved in root folder, the linking on your accounts sounded as though your firefox is using local storage for Flash cookies
even if you created accounts with same password isn't hard evidence for linking as its possible it could be 20 different people
Ebay also cannot see your machine ID
wrong , eBay now can see your machine full fingerprint , and they will suspend you if they dont like you for any reason
javascript scans all your device and make a full report about it , and any similarity to a previously to a previously suspended account , it will cause you a spicy steaming suspend for your new account
Old 02-28-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazller_the_great View Post
wrong , eBay now can see your machine full fingerprint , and they will suspend you if they dont like you for any reason
javascript scans all your device and make a full report about it , and any similarity to a previously to a previously suspended account , it will cause you a spicy steaming suspend for your new account
It could be right
The Following User Says Thank You to e2free For This Useful Post:
dazller_the_great (02-29-2020)