I do carefully on everything but still get MC055 suspension - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-08-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Default I do carefully on everything but still get MC055 suspension

today i have my MC505 email suspesion notice from my 3 weeksnew opened account: saying that

Hello wxxxtxxxxr (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com),

We're writing to tell you that we have suspended your eBay account because our records indicate that it's associated with the following suspended account:

jxxxxxxxxxxx,saxxxxx

the jxxxxxxxxxxx & saxxxxx two account is the previous account i get suspended. i know i can't open an new account during my suspension so i delete cookies, never login DEAD ebay/paypal ID no more, edit the title, pictures (change pictures's file name), text in description (never copy & paste) when listing, when i use my wxxxtxxxxr account to onlist. my paypal is totally an new one, creating a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info there as different to the previous DEAD paypal i used. i m thinking that is that the possiblities that

1) I use the same windows to login my wxxxtxxxxr, as i login jxxxxxxxxxxx before, or is that because
2) i login my wxxxtxxxxr's assoicate hotmail in my iphone (which i login other email before), or
3) my wxxxtxxxxr's paypal has entered the credit card info ( but i never use this card in paypal before)
4) i onlist too rapidly, (onlist like averagely 4-5 things a day)

somebody pelase help, give me some suggestion on this so i know what i did wrong this time.

Many thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-08-2009

Your new account was linked to your suspended account and I'm betting due to cookies and LSO's
Old 10-08-2009

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

Welcome to the forum! I highly suggest you get the Stealth Book. It will be an extreme help to you and will teach you how to get back on ebay successfully. :D
Old 10-08-2009

oh yeah, I forgot to say welcome to

so, welcome to the forum! and I too suggest you get the ebay stealth guide.
Old 10-08-2009
Threadstarter  

i did delete all my cookies and outline file. and My PC uses a different IP evertime i log on so no worries there.

Only one reason - i have been use my paypal in my other desk top (cos it link to printer), but that desk top never never login any eBay or paypal before....

later read the eBay Stealth

thanks guys
Old 10-08-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyPockets View Post
Your new account was linked to your suspended account and I'm betting due to cookies and LSO's
what does LSO mean/? thanks
Old 10-09-2009
Threadstarter  

thanks guys. i have been study the eBay Stealth whole day. it helps and works. and will be back to eBay soon. Good luck to myself.

Anyway, just so sick of them to scan almost everything, even my hotmails. They spent so many f*** $ with this system to suppend sellers. Didnt they think without all these sellers who goin to feed them?

Lolz... thanks & good luck everyone!
Old 10-09-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

eBay doesn't need any one of us in order to stay in business. There's millions more where we came from. You, me, and everone else are nothing more than a statistic. If the statistic shows undesireable behaviour or risky activity, they will drop any one of us in the span of a heartbeat.

LSO information can be found at the following location: Local Shared Object - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You could have been linked any number of ways. Somehow you were careless or you overlooked something you weren't aware that you should be concerned about.

One thing is to NOT view email from ebay or paypal unless you observe all the precautions you would use when you were actually logging in to ebay or paypal. This means correct windows user, correct IP, and any other measures you already use.

When ditching one account and starting a new one, the new one MUST look new. You can't start a new account with the same old items listed the same way with the same pictures for the same price OR ANY OTHER carryover. You have to change things up. Maybe that's part of your difficulty?

There is no shortcut for stealth. You have to implement every facet. If you can't do that, you should expect to get linked again and again.