limited paypal account and solutions, please - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 02-28-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
Default limited paypal account and solutions, please

Hi!

First, i'm spanish so sorry for my english...

Paypal has limited my account recently (they sent me the permanently blocked account message and I will be able to withdraw the balance in 180 days). This problem prevents me from continuing to sell on Ebay. I have an Ebay account with thousands positive feedback, I am an excellent and premium seller. My Ebay account is 9 years old. But without Paypal I cannot continue to sell as a professional seller. All this makes me very uneasy as it is my way of making a living and I am desperate.

I hope you can help me.

My questions are as follows:

Can I still sell on Ebay with the same Ebay account but with a new Paypal account?

If this is possible, how could I get another new paypal account or how could I buy it?

Is my Ebay account dead due to the limitation of my Paypal account?

Should I create a new Ebay account and a new Paypal account?

I am a Spanish resident in Spain, EBay.es

any help you can offer me or any information you can give me I would appreciate it
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-28-2020
Threadstarter  

Default Re: limited paypal account and solutions, please

Thank you very much for the answer

The problem is that I don't know if there is any risk in linking my ebay account with thousands of positive votes to a new paypal account.

I am afraid that my new paypal account will be linked to my old limited paypal account that was linked to my ebay account.

On the other hand, I don't know if it would be a good idea to let my ebay account rest until I get adyen as a payment method, and then I imagine (it's my guess) that professional sellers won't have the obligation to put paypal as a mandatory payment method.

i don't know when adyen will be available as a payment method in spain...

I listen to opinions and advice, I am very grateful.
Old 02-28-2020

Longevity: 31%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Middletone View Post
Hi!

First, i'm spanish so sorry for my english...

Paypal has limited my account recently (they sent me the permanently blocked account message and I will be able to withdraw the balance in 180 days). This problem prevents me from continuing to sell on Ebay. I have an Ebay account with thousands positive feedback, I am an excellent and premium seller. My Ebay account is 9 years old. But without Paypal I cannot continue to sell as a professional seller. All this makes me very uneasy as it is my way of making a living and I am desperate.

I hope you can help me.

My questions are as follows:

Can I still sell on Ebay with the same Ebay account but with a new Paypal account?

If this is possible, how could I get another new paypal account or how could I buy it?

Is my Ebay account dead due to the limitation of my Paypal account?

Should I create a new Ebay account and a new Paypal account?

I am a Spanish resident in Spain, EBay.es

any help you can offer me or any information you can give me I would appreciate it
They permanently limited your Paypal for what reason? Could you please elaborate?
Old 02-28-2020
Threadstarter  

yes, is for breaking their TOES, according to them...

in november last year someone stole my paypal password and made a purchase worth 1300 euros The purchase was made in an Austrian shop and an attempt was made to send it to a distribution warehouse (shipito )... I opened a paypal case as an unauthorized purchase, because it was obviously not me. I also contacted the store in Austria to have them cancel the shipment and finally they did not send the product, so I was reimbursed on my paypal account. when this happened i didn't have dolbe factor authentication enabled on paypal

I think this was the reason, as my paypal account is usually used to receive my ebay sales payments.

i can translate their message into english:

Quote:
You can no longer use our services

Due to your continued opening of cases which differ from the purpose of the Buyer Protection programme and which are contrary to the provisions of our User Agreement, we have decided that you will not be able to use the PayPal services from now on. We have limited your account, so you can no longer send or receive funds. Your ability to open PayPal Buyer Protection cases has also been removed. Any existing PayPal Buyer Protection cases you have opened will be rejected.
Old 02-28-2020
Threadstarter  

yes, 4 cases in total in 2 years as I can see in the resolution center

this is what made me think that the problem was caused by one particular case, as this case was a very large sum of money (1300 euros). I opened this case on paypal indicating that it was an unauthorized payment by me, as it actually was

the other three cases I opened were for things that didn't really come to me, and in all of them the sellers gave me a refund, paypal didn't even have to solve it. The other three cases don't even add up to 50 euros in total

on the other hand, my paypal account received approximately 300-400 euros in sales daily, from ebay. And so it has been for 9 years, I never had a single problem