US PayPal Accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 03-17-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 23%
Default US PayPal Accounts

Hey guys, i just signed up so I am new here so bare my stupidity :P

I am looking for a US Business PayPal Account for my US Clients. I am looking for PP accounts that I can accept CC. My sales prices ranges from 200$ to 700$.
If I set up a Stealth PP account, how can i accept these payments from clients by manually entering their information and without the account to freeze?

Any ideas how?

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-17-2020

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 88%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: US PayPal Accounts

you cannot manually enter your customer bank or cc data,they have to have a paypal account to pay you.
Or you can send t hem a Paypal invoice or request for money if you know their Paypal email address.
(may be I dont understand your question,who are your clients?)
The Following User Says Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
kingsley (03-18-2020)
Old 03-18-2020

Longevity: 24%

I think you should rephrase your question, so you can get an appropriate response.

Do you want your customers to pay you via cc?
The Following User Says Thank You to JayRay For This Useful Post:
kingsley (03-18-2020)
Old 03-18-2020

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsley View Post

I am looking for a US Business PayPal Account for my US Clients. I am looking for PP accounts that I can accept CC. My sales prices ranges from 200$ to 700$.
If I set up a Stealth PP account, how can i accept these payments from clients by manually entering their information and without the account to freeze?

Any ideas how?

Thanks
I lost a Business account last week which i bought from my supplier. Had vcc, vba, phone verified, some business id verified idk how. I treated it like a normal account and it burned within 10 days. Now they are asking for things i don't have at all.
Either they didn't like my sales going up from under 30$ to 100$ within a week or the reason i also applied for Paypal Pro, got approved but limited the following day. Never used the manually entering CC thing though but it was available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
you cannot manually enter your customer bank or cc data,they have to have a paypal account to pay you.
Or you can send t hem a Paypal invoice or request for money if you know their Paypal email address.
You can if you are approved for Paypal Pro business account. There is a virtual terminal where you can take orders on phone and manually enter CC details.

P.S: These are expensive accounts and you don't want to burn them playing around. I guess i'll stay away from the Pro Paypal features and use normal business account.
The Following User Says Thank You to LSD For This Useful Post:
kingsley (03-18-2020)
Old 03-18-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

There's no need for you to go through the trouble of applying for pro features. Using regular Paypal invoicing you can email your customers invoices and they can pay it with their card if they choose.

The problem for your OP will be the size of your payments. Ideally you'd need to start much smaller (maybe a few dozen <$10 payments) and work your way up to where you're receiving $200-700 at once.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
kingsley (03-18-2020)
Old 03-18-2020
Threadstarter  

Hey perhaps it was when you applied for the Payment Pro that happened. But i know they had that feature it but that is what I was worried about being limited.
May i know from who you purchased this account and did you have a better experience before or this was your first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSD View Post
I lost a Business account last week which i bought from my supplier. Had vcc, vba, phone verified, some business id verified idk how. I treated it like a normal account and it burned within 10 days. Now they are asking for things i don't have at all.
Either they didn't like my sales going up from under 30$ to 100$ within a week or the reason i also applied for Paypal Pro, got approved but limited the following day. Never used the manually entering CC thing though but it was available.

You can if you are approved for Paypal Pro business account. There is a virtual terminal where you can take orders on phone and manually enter CC details.

P.S: These are expensive accounts and you don't want to burn them playing around. I guess i'll stay away from the Pro Paypal features and use normal business account.
Old 03-18-2020
Threadstarter  

Thanks, email invoicing perhaps I can try that, and hopefully they wont limit my account if i receive a larger transaction. Do you guys know a very reliable seller for PP accounts based on your own personal experience?
Old 03-18-2020

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 88%
Longevity: 33%

larger transaction,you are better off asking for non electronic transactions,western union,wiretransfer,postal order,money orders,cashier checkl
Old 03-21-2020

Quote:
Hey perhaps it was when you applied for the Payment Pro that happened. But i know they had that feature it but that is what I was worried about being limited.
May i know from who you purchased this account and did you have a better experience before or this was your first?
I only use PP business account. The seller is not on this forum so i don't know if it's allowed to share it. I have been using his accounts for years now. Mostly LLC based Business accounts. If you build the history slowly, they never have any problems. Maybe this time i was just too eager to get them sales again on track quickly. But i also have my doubts that PP has upped its game to quite some extent.

I have 2 more business stealths. I'll keep updated if anything strange happens.
The Following User Says Thank You to LSD For This Useful Post:
kingsley (03-23-2020)
Old 03-23-2020
Threadstarter  

Thanks I'll have to do that in that case. I was wondering if you can send me a PM. I am new here so I can't send you a dm unless I have 25 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSD View Post
I only use PP business account. The seller is not on this forum so i don't know if it's allowed to share it. I have been using his accounts for years now. Mostly LLC based Business accounts. If you build the history slowly, they never have any problems. Maybe this time i was just too eager to get them sales again on track quickly. But i also have my doubts that PP has upped its game to quite some extent.

I have 2 more business stealths. I'll keep updated if anything strange happens.
Old 03-23-2020

Longevity: 39%

Where do you buy that busses account ? I want buy some too.i have signed up LLC in us
Old 03-23-2020

Quote:
Thanks I'll have to do that in that case. I was wondering if you can send me a PM. I am new here so I can't send you a dm unless I have 25 posts.
I've sent you a Hello PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimoc007 View Post
Where do you buy that busses account ? I want buy some too.i have signed up LLC in us
Hey Unimoc007,
If you already have a LLC, i think you can create one yourself.
Old 03-24-2020

Longevity: 35%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
When using paypal express checkout they can pay him with a CC without PP account.
Old 03-24-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:

Any ideas how?

Thanks
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Manually entering their info? Sounds risky indeed