Ebay acccounts keeps being suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-18-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 23%
Default Ebay acccounts keeps being suspended

Hi, my ebay account is obviously suspended but I had someone else create a new one and it worked fine. However, the moment I linked a Paypal account that was attached to a suspended account, my account was suspended. But I learned my lesson from that.

But what I don't understand is I created a new account on a new computer and yet Ebay still suspended my account. Also, I decided to change the to my Paypal account that was attached to my suspended Ebay account and I also deleted the old paypal email and made the new email address to my suspended Ebay account as the primary. So, is it now safe to attach this Paypal (new email but attached to suspended ebay account) account to a created Ebay account?

Lastly, what is the best VPN services out there? I am aware of IPBurger . Keep in mind I have never used any of them. I also want to know if I could also use a Mifi Device to generate new IP address? Help me out, I just want to start selling again.

Last edited by SaiJin; 03-18-2020 at 06:44 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-18-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Ebay acccounts keeps being suspended

It sounds like you need to start fresh, so follow the ways in the stealth guide.

Start there.

For stealth, IPBurger is the best one.
Old 03-18-2020
Threadstarter  

Hi, I have heard others saying that Ebay blocked there accounts because they used a VPN service.
Old 03-20-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosentim23 View Post
Hi, my ebay account is obviously suspended but I had someone else create a new one and it worked fine. However, the moment I linked a Paypal account that was attached to a suspended account, my account was suspended. But I learned my lesson from that.

But what I don't understand is I created a new account on a new computer and yet Ebay still suspended my account. Also, I decided to change the to my Paypal account that was attached to my suspended Ebay account and I also deleted the old paypal email and made the new email address to my suspended Ebay account as the primary. So, is it now safe to attach this Paypal (new email but attached to suspended ebay account) account to a created Ebay account?

Lastly, what is the best VPN services out there? I am aware of IPBurger . Keep in mind I have never used any of them. I also want to know if I could also use a Mifi Device to generate new IP address? Help me out, I just want to start selling again.
Why link accounts? If they keep restricting your accounts, then something you are doing or not doing keeps getting you flagged by eBay. Like everybody else said, get the stealth guide! Remember, something as small as using the same number, email, etc. from a old suspended/restricted account on ur new account could be the sole reason why.
Old 03-21-2020

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 89%
Longevity: 33%

we are allowed multiple email addr for our Paypal account,one being primary.
so using a new email addr for the same Paypal account to link to your Ebay account does not work .
you need a new Paypal account,not a new email addr for the old Paypal account or apply for Ayden
Old 03-21-2020

Hi,

Once a paypal that has been linked to eBay previously is linked to a new paypal. Your eBay account will immediately get suspended .

Take care
Old 03-22-2020

Longevity: 35%

If it happens when you link your PP it can be for many reasons.

EG:
Blacklisted proxy.
Blacklisted VCC

If you linking the new Paypal to old account that his PP was suspended before, you probably will get suspended again.

If you have no experience, I would suggest to follow up with the stealth guide so you can learn how to deal with such scenario from A to Z