Kameleo - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 23%
Default Kameleo

Hello,
There is this program called Kameleo. It is similar to Multilogin and better in many ways. It helps you create unlimited number of profiles locally. Each profile has a different fingerprint than the other, so you can avoid being linked.

It spoofs everything naturally unlike many other solutions out there. For example, they don't add noise to spoof the canvas, instead is is spoofed naturally. So you will not receive a 100% uniqueness on Browserleaks.com. Moreover, the canvas will be spoofed to match the chosen user agent for the profile. So if you choose to use Windows 10 and FireFox in the profile, the canvas will be spoofed in such a way that Browserleaks.com will tell you that you're most likely using Windows and FireFox when you check your canvas.

It also naturally spoofs WebGL. It gives you a natural WebGL vendor and renderer when checked on Browserleaks.com. It uses normal looking Chrome and FireFox browsers (the browser icons are exactly the same as normal), so it will not look like you have ⊗⊗⊗⊗d something if you need to send a screenshot. Other solutions use Chromium or totally modified browsers with different browser icon, which can make you look suspicious if you're asked to send a screenshot.

Kameleo also spoofs the other parameters such as matching your WebRTC's public address to your proxy's IP and changing your WebRTC's local address as well. You can also choose the system language, the OS, the browser type and its version. It can spoof the fonts and browser extensions automatically as well. It also lets you choose the correct time zone for your profile as well as the GPS coordinates. It lets your SOCKS5 proxy handle DNS to avoid DNS leaks. It also lets you link each profile to a certain proxy. It works well with 911.re proxies. They always update the app and add new features/fixes. They even support browser automation. They have many guides on their website as well as their YouTube channel. You can learn more about it here:
https://kameleo.io
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy_...X7kd1V-8BR81OA

So after that brief introduction, I'm wondering if anyone is interested in purchasing the software with me. Unfortunately, the price is not very convenient for me. I can't pay $60 every month to continue using the software. These programs are priced high because they're usually used by carders, but I'm not a carder and I can't afford to pay $60 a month for a browser! I plan to use it to maintain several accounts on some platforms to avoid being banned.

If we can make a group of 6 people, we can purchase a subscription together so that we each have to pay $10 a month to continue using the software, and I'd be comfortable with paying that amount.

Although Kameleo says that if you login from two different devices, one of them will be logged out, it's really not that big of a deal as I gave it a try myself. So basically even if it detects that someone else logged in, it will not close the profiles that you're already working on. It will only give you a warning. Actually, you will receive that warning even if you don't share your account with others, only by letting your device sleep and lose internet connection. The app checks every once in a while to make sure that it can still access Kameleo servers and make sure that your subscription has not expired, so when you lose internet access or your device goes to sleep, it is very likely that you will receive the same warning. As long as the warning does not cause your profiles to be closed, so no big deal. You finish your work on those profiles, then you save the cookies. And you login again if you want to generate new profiles.

And what's really important to know is that Kameleo saves your profiles locally in files usually less than a MB each. This means that no one and not even Kameleo know what you browse with the software. So even if multiple users share the same login credentials, their workflow will not be mixed in any way. I will not know which profiles you generated or what you used them for. Saving the profiles locally also means that you can easily share the profiles with someone else by sending them the file.

So let me know if you're interested in sharing a purchased subscription. Thank you for your time!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-19-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,365 Times in 1,526 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%
Default Re: Kameleo

The product is dog sh1t and doesn't work.

I tested it with a small batch of accounts several months ago. Every single one got linked and suspended.

Save your time and money and avoid.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
slokor (03-20-2020)
Old 03-20-2020
Threadstarter  

Hello, thanks for your reply. I'm curious to know how you used Kameleo that lead you to be banned. Did you use different residential proxies for the profiles? Did you make sure that you had no DNS leak or WebRTC leak on any of the profiles? Had you set the correct time zone for every profile? It is recommended to visit a couple of sites after creating every profile to make sure that everything checks out, such as "whatleaks.com", "browserleaks.com" and "whoer.net". If you had done everything correctly, I'm not sure how you could have been linked. Maybe you created the accounts all around the same time and did similar activities on them that got them linked? Maybe you used the same device to open emails from all the accounts?

If you had no success with Kameleo, what method do you use now and does it work? I personally can't find a software better than Kameleo for what it does. Even virtual machines don't look very successful to me. A WebGL test can tell if you're using a virtual machine because they don't use real video cards, they use virtualized ones. Besides, all the virtual machines will have the same screen resolution assuming you use them all in full screen mode. All of them will have the same set of fonts. It's also difficult to download another ISO image just to change the system language.

I'd be happy to see what you use now if you think Kameleo was what lead you to failure.
Old 03-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

I'm not really wanting drawn into a discussion or debate on the subject. I set up a test batch of 30 accounts. All were suspended at the same time on the same day.

If you feel it works for you then crack on with it.

Both myself and two other account sellers have tried it. We all got the same results ie linked accounts and suspensions.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
Zol (03-20-2020)
Old 03-20-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
I'm not really wanting drawn into a discussion or debate on the subject. I set up a test batch of 30 accounts. All were suspended at the same time on the same day.

If you feel it works for you then crack on with it.

Both myself and two other account sellers have tried it. We all got the same results ie linked accounts and suspensions.
Thanks for the information. Since you don't want to provide more info, I can't know for sure if it was Kameleo's fault or your fault to have your accounts linked and banned.

If Kameleo didn't work for you, were you able to succeed creating 30 accounts simultaneously using another method other than Kameleo? Don't you think creating 30 accounts all at the same time is suspicious enough regardless of the method used? And by the way, turning off Selenium is recommenced for these cases, which I believe you didn't do. And I read on some other thread that eBay can link your accounts through email beacons if you don't disable downloading of images in Gmail. Assuming that you opened the emails all on one device, that could have linked your accounts, too. Maybe you didn't use residential proxies? Maybe you used the same VPN to setup all accounts? Maybe they all shared the same DNS? I really don't know how you went about doing it, but I would be happy to be proven wrong if Kameleo isn't effective enough.
The Following User Says Thank You to SirTrader For This Useful Post:
stealthbro (11-18-2020)
Old 03-20-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,651 Times in 1,248 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 60%

SirTrader, just for your informations, all senior members in here, and and genearally any stealth expert, can easily open 30+ accounts with no problem and keep them unlinked.
This is the purpose of "stealth" tecnique and this forum.

Your posts look to me like a Kameleo promotional which we really do not need.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilcarletto For This Useful Post:
Bigblackdog (03-22-2020), slokor (03-20-2020)
Old 03-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
If Kameleo didn't work for you, were you able to succeed creating 30 accounts simultaneously using another method other than Kameleo?
Yes. Easily.

Quote:
Since you don't want to provide more info, I can't know for sure if it was Kameleo's fault or your fault to have your accounts linked and banned.
Like I said, I'm not here to debate it with you. If Kameleo works for you, go for it, but as has already been suggested, it sounds more like you work for Kameleo.

Last edited by Ebayorbust; 03-20-2020 at 09:44 AM.
Old 03-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everyt...ice-avoid.html

Just save yourself the headache and dont use it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
sax4 (03-20-2020), slokor (03-20-2020)
Old 03-20-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
SirTrader, just for your informations, all senior members in here, and and genearally any stealth expert, can easily open 30+ accounts with no problem and keep them unlinked.
This is the purpose of "stealth" tecnique and this forum.

Your posts look to me like a Kameleo promotional which we really do not need.
I'm not a Kameleo representative or associated with them in any way. I have researched similar softwares for quite some time and find theirs more compelling. I would like to find a few others who think the same so that we can share a subscription together, that's all. Meanwhile, I would be happy to hear other opinions. But refusing to give more details just explains that Ebayorbust either doesn't want to show their methods, which is alright, or that Kameleo actually works well, and that he wants to prevent people from learning the right technique? Anyway, that's none of my business. I would expect a little bit more respect from you guys in general anyway. Accusing me of working for Kameleo? Really? All I want is a cheap subscription. If I worked for them, I wouldn't have to worry about getting a cheap subscription. If any of you can give me that "dog sh1t" for free, I would highly appreciate it

And by the way, I'm not saying that maintaining 30 stealth accounts is not possible, but creating them all on the same day and doing similar activities on them? Anyhow, I would be interested to learn how exactly Ebayorbust used Kameleo to get his accounts banned. If he did everything correctly, I would then assume it could have been Kameleo's fault. But he gives no information as to how he created 30 accounts using Kameleo and got them banned.

I think many users here use different Windows user accounts or multiple instances of FireFox Portable or FireFox Multiple User Accounts or different virtual machines to go about doing stealth. While I don't disagree with those methods entirely, it is important to keep in mind that they're all tied to the same hardware, which could get you linked eventually. Same video card, same WebGL, same screen resolution, same OS, possibly same browser versions, same set of fonts, canvas fingerprint, audio-context, etc...

I would appreciate more in-depth answers from you instead of pushing new members away and accusing them. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to SirTrader For This Useful Post:
stealthbro (11-18-2020)
Old 03-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everyt...ice-avoid.html

Just save yourself the headache and dont use it
Or use it and learn from the loss that'll ensure. Either one will do nicely.
Old 03-20-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Somewhat coincidental that this new poster appears immediately that slokor creates a thread slagging them off.

Just assume neither are telling the truth and take it from there.

In any event, most here look for everything free or on the very cheap, this fairly pricey service is unlikely to appeal to this forums clientele.
Coincidental indeed. I've been researching Kameleo and similar softwares for quite some time now. I've been contacting my close friends to try and convince them to buy a subscription with me to cost less, but they were all after free options. I agree that the cost is not worth it for what I need it for, and that's why I wrote this thread. I'd like to find other members who are interested to buy a subscription with me, that's all. I saw the post by slokor and disregarded it for the most part as he hadn't provided enough evidence against them. He complained that they don't support IE, but is that even important? He says that he constantly ran into captcha checks. Maybe he did not turn off Selenium? He says that Kameleo leaks information without giving any further details? What gets leaked and whose mistake is it? Then he complains about their customer support that they didn't refund him for his double payment that was made in mistake. I do agree that Kameleo shouldn't have been mean and refunded him for that, but I would also expect him to have been more careful about his payment.

Anyway, I'm quite surprised I'm being welcomed with such hostility on this forum. I feel like most senior members here actually do use Kameleo but they hide it and fight it to make it seem otherwise. I'm not after the senior members who might already be using the software to create accounts and sell them here. I'm after regular members who would like to use the software but they can't afford it like me, so that we can share a subscription together.

So thank you, I do not want any more false stories getting thrown at me by senior members. If you have real evidence against Kameleo, please share. Otherwise, do not publish false stories to steer away unexperienced members! If I can find a few people interested to buy the software with me, that's all I want. I'm not here to endorse Kameleo. If I was very happy with them, I wouldn't have come here complaining of their PRICE! The last thing I would expect from this forum was for some SENIOR members to come bluff at me! Well, thanks. That's not what I wanted. I'm here to find a few other members who are interested to buy the software so that we can purchase it together to cost less. I can not afford to pay $60/month to use the software because I am NOT an account seller like many of the SENIOR members here who sell each account for a few hundred dollars. So thank you, I do not want your biased *advice* on the matter!
Old 03-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Sellers are just quite busy and are not going to spend hours putting together evidence to convince you to not use something.

They have told you that they personally do not like it and it doesnt work for them. Given that the sellers here between them make hundreds of accounts a month we can assume they know how to do it pretty well by now

They are sharing their thoughts, but if yow want to go ahead and use it anyway that isnt a problem. If you get limited though and do end up wasting a lot of time you did get warned.

RE sharing the cost - I expect Kameleo with having something in place to combat that a lot like Multilogin does (which is also dreadful for stealth in my experience)

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 03-20-2020 at 02:16 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
Ebayorbust (03-20-2020)
Old 03-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 91%

Yeah very coincidental that OP shows up a couple of days after I posted about Kameleo with all the 'professional' and 'technical' knowhow of how its supposed to work.
You 'don't have enough info to determine if it was Kameleo's fault'? really? and youre NOT a representative of kameleo's? I almost crapped my pants when I read that one.
Kameleo is garbage. The product itself is garbage and customer service is garbage.
If youre truly being honest about it OP then save yourself the money and hassle and move on. And if you ARE a Kameleo rep - then just do us all a favor and piss off back under your rock.
Old 03-20-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Sellers are just quite busy and are not going to spend hours putting together evidence to convince you to not use something.

They have told you that they personally do not like it and it doesnt work for them. Given that the sellers here between them make hundreds of accounts a month we can assume they know how to do it pretty well by now

They are sharing their thoughts, but if yow want to go ahead and use it anyway that isnt a problem. If you get limited though and do end up wasting a lot of time you did get warned.

RE sharing the cost - I expect Kameleo with having something in place to combat that a lot like Multilogin does (which is also dreadful for stealth in my experience)
Thanks for your input. I have seen many in-depth interactions on other threads where the "busy" sellers actually had time to explain. So I was hoping the sellers would care to elaborate a little more? Anyway, that's not the problem here.

Regarding sharing the cost, I have already explained that in my original post. The username and password is just a key to access the software. Profiles and settings are not saved online, it all stays on your computer. And they don't have a policy to ban you for sharing your login. All they do is show a warning that multiple connections were detected, but this will not interfere with your work. It's not like it will forcefully close the opened profiles on you. You can still continue your work on the currently opened profiles. But to generate new profiles, you will have to re-login, that's all.
Old 03-20-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Yeah very coincidental that OP shows up a couple of days after I posted about Kameleo with all the 'professional' and 'technical' knowhow of how its supposed to work.
You 'don't have enough info to determine if it was Kameleo's fault'? really? and youre NOT a representative of kameleo's? I almost crapped my pants when I read that one.
Kameleo is garbage. The product itself is garbage and customer service is garbage.
If youre truly being honest about it OP then save yourself the money and hassle and move on. And if you ARE a Kameleo rep - then just do us all a favor and piss off back under your rock.
Thank you for your kind words. Would you instead care to explain how Kameleo failed you? Trust me, I would like to be proven wrong and I would like you to recommend to me something that actually works. I surely do not want to make the same mistake as you did, but if I don't know what you did, then how can I avoid it? I do appreciate your warning if you're being honest that Kameleo doesn't work, but would you be kind enough to elaborate? I'm here to learn anyway. I will appreciate your time if you decide to explain. And no, I'm not a Kameleo rep. Can you all please stop that? Thank you.
Old 03-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Have you read Slokor thread about it? That outlines a fair few of the issues

Truth be told though your sound like your looking for someone to give you the answer you want and say go ahead and use it. So go ahead and use it. You may find it works for you.

$60 should be easily absorbed by selling on a few accounts.

If you want to find out first hand if it does or doesnt work - just give it a go.
Old 03-20-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Have you read Slokor thread about it? That outlines a fair few of the issues

Truth be told though your sound like your looking for someone to give you the answer you want and say go ahead and use it. So go ahead and use it. You may find it works for you.

$60 should be easily absorbed by selling on a few accounts.

If you want to find out first hand if it does or doesnt work - just give it a go.
Yes, I have already read Slokor's post about it as mentioned multiple times, but he did not share any crucial info. All he complained about was the lack of support for IE (which is not really important), the appearing of captchas (but we don't know if he disabled Selenium or not) and complaining of their customer service that they didn't refund him his double payment made in mistake. I guess he was just too frustrated with that, and I get it. He did mention that Kameleo seems to "leak" info, but again we did not hear any more details on that. That's actually what I'm most curious about to know. What is it exactly that gets leaked by Kameleo?
Old 03-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTrader View Post
Thank you for your kind words. Would you instead care to explain how Kameleo failed you? Trust me, I would like to be proven wrong and I would like you to recommend to me something that actually works. I surely do not want to make the same mistake as you did, but if I don't know what you did, then how can I avoid it? I do appreciate your warning if you're being honest that Kameleo doesn't work, but would you be kind enough to elaborate? I'm here to learn anyway. I will appreciate your time if you decide to explain. And no, I'm not a Kameleo rep. Can you all please stop that? Thank you.
As Jamesnorth stated - read my thread. It sums it up.
But then again - you DID read my thread. And responded to it - saying I was "a part of a small suspicious group" no less. Rude don't you think? And youre NOT a Kameleo rep? Give me a break!
Want a recommendation for something that works? here it is: separate windows user accounts. FREE. EFFECTIVE. FOOLPROOF.
If you really are not a Kameleo rep you better watch the way you talk to other members here cause youre coming across as a total douche - and a rude one at that.

Last edited by slokor; 03-20-2020 at 03:43 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
basslinebargains (11-24-2020), Pandoras_box (03-20-2020)
Old 03-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
separate windows user accounts. FREE. EFFECTIVE. FOLLPROOF.
That about sums it up
Old 03-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
I'd like to find other members who are interested to buy a subscription with me, that's all.
You won't. No one is going to purchase software that will ruin their chances of creating a stealth account.
I wouldn't use it even if you bought me a free lifetime subscription.

Quote:
I saw the post by slokor and disregarded it for the most part as he hadn't provided enough evidence against them. He complained that they don't support IE, but is that even important? He says that he constantly ran into captcha checks. Maybe he did not turn off Selenium? He says that Kameleo leaks information without giving any further details? What gets leaked and whose mistake is it? Then he complains about their customer support that they didn't refund him for his double payment that was made in mistake. I do agree that Kameleo shouldn't have been mean and refunded him for that, but I would also expect him to have been more careful about his payment.
You somehow know all the things slokor didn't do right or should have done differently even though you're only just trying the software yourself. You're definitely not affiliated with Kameleo.

Quote:
I feel like most senior members here actually do use Kameleo but they hide it and fight it to make it seem otherwise.
Where can I find a drug to make me so delusional?

Quote:
So thank you, I do not want any more false stories getting thrown at me by senior members. If you have real evidence against Kameleo, please share. Otherwise, do not publish false stories to steer away unexperienced members!

You seem to have done a lot of damage to Kameleo on this thread yourself. Shills and their useless products seem to tail off badly on this forum.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pandoras_box For This Useful Post:
basslinebargains (11-24-2020), slokor (03-20-2020)
Old 03-20-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
As Jamesnorth stated - read my thread. It sums it up.
But then again - you DID read my thread. And responded to it - saying I was "a part of a small suspicious group" no less. Rude don't you think? And youre NOT a Kameleo rep? Give me a break!
Rude? Why am I? I said using IE would put you in a small group of suspicious users. Am I wrong? And that's just my personal opinion only. When doing stealth, you aim to blend in with what the majority does and try not to make yourself part of the minority, don't you think? I haven't used any bad language with anyone here so far, nor will I ever do so. Using bad language is not the way I communicate. So who's rude here my man? Review your replies and count how many times you have sworn at me!

By the way, I would really appreciate it if you could gift me your Kameleo subscription so that I can have a more in-depth experience with it. You say you no longer have a use for it, no? So why not share?
Old 03-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 54%

dont understand why would you or anyone else need this software and pay for it when you can do free user accounts on your pc/laptop unlimited
Closed Thread