Help. PayPal appeal denied. You can no longer use PayPal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Angry Help. PayPal appeal denied. You can no longer use PayPal

Hi All,

Long time experienced user here.

My account reached the usual $1000 (anti-money laundering) limitation and required ID verification, no problem I provided it all as required (as done a million times in past) and now they emailed me with:

"PayPal appeal denied".

"For the safety and security of the PayPal network, we often review accounts for potential risks. After reviewing your account, we have decided to close it because of security issues."

The account is several years old! and has had consistent sales for the last 3-6 months with no issues, and recently withdrew money to bank account without issues.

"You can no longer use PayPal
At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We've noticed activity in your account that's inconsistent with our User Agreement and therefore can no longer offer you PayPal services."

I have a few thousand $$ in there from legitimate sales that have all been posted out last couple weeks and tracking numbers provided. Zero disputes or complaints or chargebacks! and positive feedback. I did refund a few people as they charged their minds and did not want to purchase some items before shipping (like 2 or 3 over a couple weeks).

I for the life of me cannot think of me doing anything wrong against their terms what so ever, and my eBay account is in good standing with 100% positive feedback and no issues and still listing.

I am Highly experienced and safe with clean IP's and separate accounts, and never had an issue like this ever.

What is going on here!!???? Their call centre is FULLY closed and can only message them from within PayPal!

ANY Advice at all from all the experienced heads here, please help! There is no advice on what to do no recourse, no info about retrieving my funds or 180 day hold! WTF!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-25-2020

Longevity: 37%
Default Re: Help. PayPal appeal denied. You can no longer use PayPal

Unfortunately, i never had any permanently limited accounts that got restored.
No choice but to wait the 180days. Also, there's no guarantee that they will release the funds after 180days. They may ask for additional documents.
Old 03-25-2020
Threadstarter  

But there is absolutely no advice or information about my funds being available after 180 days.

They simply said account closed due to risk and violating policy (which I did not).

This happened immediately after I submitted my ID requested doc (Licence, Utility bill) and ive done this over 200 times and had 100% success rate every time before? same process same method... whats changed?
Old 03-25-2020
Threadstarter  

I have lodged a formal financial ombudsman complaint, and emailed the exec paypal team. Is this related to the major issue where people are having their accounts limited and then taking their money as penalty for being in violation of their policy, which is illegal and theft of people money.
The Following User Says Thank You to dom03 For This Useful Post:
chicagoIL (03-28-2020)
Old 03-25-2020

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom03 View Post
I have lodged a formal financial ombudsman complaint, and emailed the exec paypal team. Is this related to the major issue where people are having their accounts limited and then taking their money as penalty for being in violation of their policy, which is illegal and theft of people money.
Best of luck on this. Keep up posted
Old 03-26-2020
Threadstarter  

Long story short, via message through PP they advise me the funds are held for 180 days, but did not specify why other than they can close accounts and hold funds if they suspect fraudulent or high-risk behaviour!

This is completely wrong, and my items were all above board and legit and have had zero disputes and positive feedback! low value items $150-$200.

I am now seeking further escalation.
Old 03-26-2020

Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Long story short, via message through PP they advise me the funds are held for 180 days, but did not specify why other than they can close accounts and hold funds if they suspect fraudulent or high-risk behaviour!

This is completely wrong, and my items were all above board and legit and have had zero disputes and positive feedback! low value items $150-$200.

I am now seeking further escalation.

Paypal is becoming azzholes...They will limit it for nothing...
Old 03-26-2020

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 88%
Longevity: 33%

you said you have done this many time with no problem in the past.
somewhere,somehow,they found a flaw.
Like the Achilles heel,who would think the heel is the weak spot of the Great Achiles
Old 03-26-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beekay View Post
Paypal is becoming azzholes...They will limit it for nothing...
They are not becoming one, they have always been. This is one of the main reasons why this forum was created in the first place.

Most of us got the boot for no reason or reasons they can't share with us.

So yea, 10+ years.... I'm used to it.
Old 03-26-2020
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
But there is absolutely no advice or information about my funds being available after 180 days.

They simply said account closed due to risk and violating policy (which I did not).

This happened immediately after I submitted my ID requested doc (Licence, Utility bill) and ive done this over 200 times and had 100% success rate every time before? same process same method... whats changed?
199/200 is still a pretty good success rate
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (04-01-2020), MathProfessor (03-29-2020)
Old 03-27-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 24%
Send a message via Skype™ to DigiCambio

Quote:

I think the way they catched you is that Australian DL can be checked online , it was better to provide another kind of doc !
Old 03-27-2020

Quote:
Hi All,

Long time experienced user here.

My account reached the usual $1000 (anti-money laundering) limitation and required ID verification, no problem I provided it all as required (as done a million times in past) and now they emailed me with:

"PayPal appeal denied".

"For the safety and security of the PayPal network, we often review accounts for potential risks. After reviewing your account, we have decided to close it because of security issues."

The account is several years old! and has had consistent sales for the last 3-6 months with no issues, and recently withdrew money to bank account without issues.

"You can no longer use PayPal
At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We've noticed activity in your account that's inconsistent with our User Agreement and therefore can no longer offer you PayPal services."

I have a few thousand $$ in there from legitimate sales that have all been posted out last couple weeks and tracking numbers provided. Zero disputes or complaints or chargebacks! and positive feedback. I did refund a few people as they charged their minds and did not want to purchase some items before shipping (like 2 or 3 over a couple weeks).

I for the life of me cannot think of me doing anything wrong against their terms what so ever, and my eBay account is in good standing with 100% positive feedback and no issues and still listing.

I am Highly experienced and safe with clean IP's and separate accounts, and never had an issue like this ever.

What is going on here!!???? Their call centre is FULLY closed and can only message them from within PayPal!

ANY Advice at all from all the experienced heads here, please help! There is no advice on what to do no recourse, no info about retrieving my funds or 180 day hold! WTF!
There maybe a chat option after you login and see in contact options
Old 03-28-2020

Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
They are not becoming one, they have always been. This is one of the main reasons why this forum was created in the first place.

Most of us got the boot for no reason or reasons they can't share with us.

So yea, 10+ years.... I'm used to it.

I never used paypal this until ebay banded using Authorize.net. last year. Then I had to use them and I don't like it....
Old 03-28-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beekay View Post
I never used paypal this until ebay banded using Authorize.net. last year. Then I had to use them and I don't like it....
is it confirmed that they banned Authorize? why did they do that?
Old 03-28-2020

what is changed>
Paypal is tightening its rules,over 300,000 filed jobless claims,next one will be north of 1/2 millions,Paypal and eBAY are looking after their own interest,they dont want to be holding the bags if the seller never ship,ship INAD,withdraw all the $$ in paypal and linked bank account and close the cc.
Old 04-01-2020
Threadstarter  

Yes but why do they target those innocent accounts that have sold legit items with zero disputes and no problems in the past, multi-year age accounts... and no cross-linking.

There is NO answer to this question/thread I know, not even Gaypal know why except those high up in the sec-ops teams who do this **** daily.

I will let you know how I go with my heavy escalations.
Old 04-01-2020
Threadstarter  

[QUOTE=tinsoldier;1081592]You admitted about you've create 200 accounts, you're clearly not legit even if the goods are.

Lol what? how does that even make any sense at all?

How does that have any bearing on this issue and discussion.

I think your on the wrong forum...
Old 04-01-2020

Longevity: 23%

Nothing you can do. You kept too much money on there.
Old 04-01-2020

Longevity: 25%

@tinsoldier

This is a stealth forum, most people here probably have, so its pointless to remind him.

His activities were honest, so its probably because Paypal found out its a stealth account? if so then I dont see how he will be able to have his account reinstated.
Old 04-05-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
Nothing you can do. You kept too much money on there.
No I didn't, I was not able to withdraw it in the first place so I had no choice but to keep it there until they allow me to withdraw it.
Old 04-05-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Makes sense to me, but I'm not the one who's had their fund frozen because I've broken paypals terms. Or were you thinking they'd done it for a laugh??
If your only here to troll and not provide productive feedback then kindly "leave". Because noone here likes a smart ass who does not know what they are talking about and makes themselves look like a fool. Sounds like maybe you work for PayPal or are here as a spy for them.
Old 04-05-2020

Quote:

you said so yourself-you have done this over 200 times?
You are lucky you lasted that long.
Your luck runs out !
stop saying you have not violated their policy after violating it 199 times !

Last edited by agent006140; 04-05-2020 at 08:11 AM. Reason: more
Closed Thread