Kameleo - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Kameleo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTrader View Post
Rude? Why am I? I said using IE would put you in a small group of suspicious users. Am I wrong? And that's just my personal opinion only. When doing stealth, you aim to blend in with what the majority does and try not to make yourself part of the minority, don't you think? I haven't used any bad language with anyone here so far, nor will I ever do so. Using bad language is not the way I communicate. So who's rude here my man? Review your replies and count how many times you have sworn at me!

By the way, I would really appreciate it if you could gift me your Kameleo subscription so that I can have a more in-depth experience with it. You say you no longer have a use for it, no? So why not share?
Calling me 'part of a suspicious group' when Ive been on this forum since 2008 and an account seller since 2012 - call it strange but I consider that RUDE.
Stating that most senior user here are lying about using kameleo and are for some obscure reason trying to hide that fact - again call me weird but I find that RUDE.
You joined TODAY and with your statements you are pissing over everybody whos been here for years - That is RUDE.
Maybe keep your personal opinions to yourself if you know they'll be offensive to others - especially when you just walked into their house.
Lastly - youre right. I do have the subscription left for 50 days. The ONLY reason I wont share it with you is because youre RUDE!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Knowing that you made a double payment by mistake and that you recently posted this thread, I can assume that you still have about 50 days left from your Kameleo subscription. So why don't you be kind enough to share the login with me since you no longer have a use for it? I will have the chance to give it a more in-depth look! I would highly appreciate it to be honest.
So youre NOT a kameleo rep?
Yet somehow you 'assume' I have 50 days left? Based on what? how would you know how many days I have left? You have absolutely nothing to base that assumption on since I gave you absolutely no information to base it on.
Who said that because of the double payment I received an extra month? Who said this happened recently?
Only someone with the inside story would know that part to that degree of accuracy - and its interesting that that is EXACTLY how much time I have left on it. Why don't you go ahead and tell people here how many times I logged into the software to actually use since I made that payment (hint - its a very ROUND figure).
Youre a lying sack of excrement pal. That much I already know for certain. Again I ask - do us all a favor and just piss off.
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
basslinebargains (11-24-2020)
Old 03-20-2020
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 23%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Want a recommendation for something that works? here it is: separate windows user accounts. FREE. EFFECTIVE. FOOLPROOF.
Like I said, I have already heard from other users that they use different Windows accounts to go about doing their stealth, but don't you think they will eventually be linked by the same hardware? They will keep the same OS, possibly the same browser type and version, the same system language, the same screen resolution, even the same timezone it seems, the same GPS coordinates if asked to share, the same local IP it seems as can be leaked through WebRTC (disabling it will only raise a red flag because normal users don't disable anything), the same canvas fingerprint, the same audio fingerprint, the same WebGL fingerprint (same graphic card), the same sets of fonts and the same browser plugins as well probably, and they would also obviously have the same IP unless VPN or proxy is properly used that does not leak your IP through WebRTC or DNS. So with the majority of your fingerprint remaining the same, don't you think you will eventually be linked that way? Am I missing something?
Old 03-20-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
dont understand why would you or anyone else need this software and pay for it when you can do free user accounts on your pc/laptop unlimited
Like I said, I have already heard from other users that they use different Windows accounts to go about doing their stealth, but don't you think they will eventually be linked by the same hardware? They will keep the same OS, possibly the same browser type and version, the same system language, the same screen resolution, even the same timezone it seems, the same GPS coordinates if asked to share, the same local IP it seems as can be leaked through WebRTC (disabling it will only raise a red flag because normal users don't disable anything), the same canvas fingerprint, the same audio fingerprint, the same WebGL fingerprint (same graphic card), the same sets of fonts and the same browser plugins as well probably, and they would also obviously have the same IP unless VPN or proxy is properly used that does not leak your IP through WebRTC or DNS. So with the majority of your fingerprint remaining the same, don't you think you will eventually be linked that way? Am I missing something?
Old 03-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Nope I don't think they will get linked by the same hardware. I run over 400 user accounts on one single PC for the last 10 years - NEVER had an issue.
And its quite simple to change a couple of factors on each user account to make it seem unique for fingerprinting purposes.
And its amazing how well versed you are at all these various factors for a new forum member.
And yes youre missing something - the fact you've outstayed your welcome.
Old 03-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 54%

@SirTrader why dont you accpt that you works for Kameleo or some sales agent?
Old 03-20-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Calling me 'part of a suspicious group' when Ive been on this forum since 2008 and an account seller since 2012 - call it strange but I consider that RUDE.
When I said using IE would put you in a small group of suspicious users, all I meant to say is that IE is NOT being used by normal people any more. It is old tech. Even if someone uses it, they use the updated edition, Microsoft Edge, which is now also chromium based. So don't you think using the old IE for stealth would just make you look suspicious and raise security flags? I'm aware that the old IE does not support WebRTC, so you can avoid any leak through WebRTC by using the old IE, but don't you think that will make you look suspicious? How many normal people would create an account nowadays using the old IE? Quite rare. So when the system sees a new account being made on the old IE, wouldn't it be more likely for them to think that you're trying to hide something by using such an outdated browser? I did not try to offend you in anyway, I'm not sure why you took it that way!
Old 03-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
When I said using IE would put you in a small group of suspicious users, all I meant to say is that IE is NOT being used by normal people any more. It is old tech. Even if someone uses it, they use the updated edition, Microsoft Edge, which is now also chromium based. So don't you think using the old IE for stealth would just make you look suspicious and raise security flags? I'm aware that the old IE does not support WebRTC, so you can avoid any leak through WebRTC by using the old IE, but don't you think that will make you look suspicious? How many normal people would create an account nowadays using the old IE? Quite rare. So when the system sees a new account being made on the old IE, wouldn't it be more likely for them to think that you're trying to hide something by using such an outdated browser? I did not try to offend you in anyway, I'm not sure why you took it that way!
Again and again... still not seeing how what youre doing is rude.
I try to spread my account creation across as many browsers as possible. And I like to have support for as wide a variety as possible. Noone said I was using IE to open accounts (for the record - I don't) but there are other things I was thinking of trying with it and needed as much browser coverage as possible.
If you guys at kameleo were not able to do that all you had to do was say so.
Instead you guys gave me a runaround. That in my book is BAD customer service.
And please - stop denying you represent Kameleo. Youre look so dumb trying to do that at this point.
Old 03-20-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
So youre NOT a kameleo rep?
Yet somehow you 'assume' I have 50 days left? Based on what? how would you know how many days I have left? You have absolutely nothing to base that assumption on since I gave you absolutely no information to base it on.
Who said that because of the double payment I received an extra month? Who said this happened recently?
Only someone with the inside story would know that part to that degree of accuracy - and its interesting that that is EXACTLY how much time I have left on it. Why don't you go ahead and tell people here how many times I logged into the software to actually use since I made that payment (hint - its a very ROUND figure).
Youre a lying sack of excrement pal. That much I already know for certain. Again I ask - do us all a favor and just piss off.
Again, I am NOT a Kameleo rep as much as you would like me to be. It's quite funny how I've made everyone here think so I have no inside knowledge of any sort! It is mentioned in their FAQ that if you do make a double payment, it will just extend your subscription length, so it will not go in vain.

Here is a quote from their FAQ page:
Q) What happens if I have an active subscription and I buy a new one?
A) You can do it, and the new subscription will be added to your existing one. This way you can use Kameleo continuously.

You don't believe me? Please go there and read it yourself. And if you'd like to be sure that I didn't just update the FAQ now (as you think I'm a Kameleo rep), then please feel free to view the WayBack Machine for that page here:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/https://kameleo.io/faq/

So knowing that you made a double payment, it means that they granted you 60 days of subscription. Considering that you made a post about this 3 days ago and assuming that you spent a couple of days using their software and contacting their support about it, I would say you would have about 50 days left. I just threw a round number - only a guess. I don't really think it is exactly 50 days anyway, you're probably just exaggerating. I also read that you spent months asking them to implement IE? Hmm, then my assumption may be way off.

Anyway, I would stop posting so much if you agreed to share with me anything that may be left from your subscription Can I ask more kindly than that?
Old 03-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Nice try.
That's quite extensive knowledge of everything Kameleo youre exhibiting there.
Said before and ill say it again - Piss off Kameleo rep loser.
Old 03-21-2020

Longevity: 24%

Kameleo/MultiLogin/AntiDetect/Linken sphere all generate the same device hash. You could say that these apps have their own unique device fingerprint.

Your account will most likely get a higher risk score if you use these apps.

Last edited by Omani; 03-21-2020 at 09:43 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omani For This Useful Post:
basslinebargains (11-24-2020), dazller_the_great (05-21-2020), slokor (03-21-2020)
Old 03-22-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omani View Post
Kameleo/MultiLogin/AntiDetect/Linken sphere all generate the same device hash. You could say that these apps have their own unique device fingerprint.

Your account will most likely get a higher risk score if you use these apps.
I would like you to prove that to us please. Generate the same device hash?? Where can you see that please? Please take us to a website that shows this "device hash" that you're talking about.

Keep in mind that I have researched most of the other similar softwares. What I like about Kameleo is that they spoof everything naturally, they do not just add some "noise" to the hashes because that can make you unique and suspicious! Yes, most of the other softwares add that "noise" and mess it up for you, but that is not how Kameleo works as per the tests I did.

You're throwing out a very vague term "device hash". What do you exactly mean by that? If you're referring to the canvas hash, the webgl hash or the audio hash, then Kameleo does spoof all these naturally and consistently, meaning that it will not seem to have been ⊗⊗⊗⊗d. The changes will be consistent with the other profile parameters. And the new hashes will not be 100% unique, meaning that you will find other normal PCs using the same hash, unlike other softwares that add a "noise" to the hash and make it 100% unique, meaning that you will not find any other PC using that hash, which means it has been ⊗⊗⊗⊗d, and this will be recognized by the website's security system.

I would like you to please explain more about this "device hash" that you're talking about. Where can we find it? What's the use of claiming something that you can't prove?
Old 03-22-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
Or use it and learn from the loss that'll ensure. Either one will do nicely.
Nicely said and succintly put - I could not agree more

If the OP doesn't like what is being said by people who 'walk the walk' - then jog on and go for it
Old 03-22-2020
Executive [VIP]

People been trying to tell him that for days now.
But since hes obviously trying to promote the site being a rep of it that wont do any good.
SirTrader - my experiences and my word are the evidence that it doesn't work. And if that is not sufficient for you then as youre told time and again - spend a few dollars and try it out yourself. Nobody here owes you jack $hit pal so stop making demands.
Old 03-22-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Dude appears to work for Kameleo or at least is being paid to advertise here.
How does he have the time to manufacture, package, distribute, and market so much bull$hit if there wasn't something in it for him?

I hope his bosses will see that he's done their poorly made product more damage and haul this wannabe marketer back to base before he does any more damage.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pandoras_box For This Useful Post:
slokor (03-22-2020)
Old 03-23-2020

Longevity: 24%

Quote:
I would like you to prove that to us please. Generate the same device hash?? Where can you see that please? Please take us to a website that shows this "device hash" that you're talking about.

Keep in mind that I have researched most of the other similar softwares. What I like about Kameleo is that they spoof everything naturally, they do not just add some "noise" to the hashes because that can make you unique and suspicious! Yes, most of the other softwares add that "noise" and mess it up for you, but that is not how Kameleo works as per the tests I did.

You're throwing out a very vague term "device hash". What do you exactly mean by that? If you're referring to the canvas hash, the webgl hash or the audio hash, then Kameleo does spoof all these naturally and consistently, meaning that it will not seem to have been ⊗⊗⊗⊗d. The changes will be consistent with the other profile parameters. And the new hashes will not be 100% unique, meaning that you will find other normal PCs using the same hash, unlike other softwares that add a "noise" to the hash and make it 100% unique, meaning that you will not find any other PC using that hash, which means it has been ⊗⊗⊗⊗d, and this will be recognized by the website's security system.

I would like you to please explain more about this "device hash" that you're talking about. Where can we find it? What's the use of claiming something that you can't prove?
I'll tell you what, my country is going into full lockdown in 48 hours for the next 4 weeks so I'll have a lot of time on my hands. I'll run some tests with Kameleo over the next two weeks and see how it holds up. I'm already a bit disappointed by it because the Kameleo installer only supports Windows, not Linux.

Last edited by Omani; 03-23-2020 at 02:17 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Omani For This Useful Post:
SirTrader (03-31-2020)
Old 03-31-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I'll tell you what, my country is going into full lockdown in 48 hours for the next 4 weeks so I'll have a lot of time on my hands. I'll run some tests with Kameleo over the next two weeks and see how it holds up. I'm already a bit disappointed by it because the Kameleo installer only supports Windows, not Linux.
Hey, thanks for your willingness to shed some light on the matter! That's what I would like to see. Please let us know how it goes.
Old 03-31-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I'm already a bit disappointed by it because the Kameleo installer only supports Windows, not Linux.
Yeah, that's a bummer. I'm on a Mac and I have to run the software inside a virtual machine. I hope they will support other operating systems in the future.
Old 03-31-2020
Executive [VIP]

And youre NOT a kameleo representative??? LOL!!!!!
Old 03-31-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
And youre NOT a kameleo representative??? LOL!!!!!
Your own thread was closed. Please don't bother us here any more! We've had enough of your accusations. You had plenty of time to explain yourself, but all you concluded was "take my word for it"? Really? Is that your best?

You don't need to reply to my thread if you don't have any value to add. We've already heard your opinion. Thank you!
Old 03-31-2020
Executive [VIP]

With all due respect I will comment wherever I think it is appropriate and in this case it is certainly appropriate since youre trying to promote a service I know for a fact is detrimental to the use of stealth accounts.
My opinion and my experience with the service is a hell of a lot more than what YOU have to add here - which is basically saying: "I never used this service and know nothing about it but its so good you should definitely try it cause its good (and I base that on never having used it myself)." Did I miss anything pal?
I assure you - I will most certainly keep responding on here and warning people of YOU and YOUR garbage service aka kameleo.
Old 03-31-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
With all due respect I will comment wherever I think it is appropriate and in this case it is certainly appropriate since youre trying to promote a service I know for a fact is detrimental to the use of stealth accounts.
My opinion and my experience with the service is a hell of a lot more than what YOU have to add here - which is basically saying: "I never used this service and know nothing about it but its so good you should definitely try it cause its good (and I base that on never having used it myself)." Did I miss anything pal?
I assure you - I will most certainly keep responding on here and warning people of YOU and YOUR garbage service aka kameleo.
So why do you still use their software? What you suggest seems to be more detrimental to the use of stealth accounts I'm afraid - the usage of different Windows accounts. Like I said many times before - I am NOT a Kameleo rep and I did NOT come here to promote them. Based on my research, I've found the software to be a good solution for running stealth accounts and I wanted to find a few other members who think the same to share the cost of a subscription with them.

I don't run a large business from this and I cannot guarantee if I can justify the cost of $60 per month indefinitely! I'm not doing this as a full time thing, it's more like a hobby. I'm a medical student myself. Anyhow, please mind your own business as I do mine. You have already expressed your opinion more than once and you have failed to provide any real value to the discussion.

If you can let us know exactly what it is that Kameleo supposedly "leaks" that supposedly caused your accounts to be linked and banned, then you're much welcome to do so. But if you can't tell us what it is that supposedly gets leaked by Kameleo, then there is no such thing and you're just bluffing about it, or you did something wrong yourself, and you're now blaming it on Kameleo, or you actually use Kameleo yourself and you want to give a bad word about it publicly to prevent others from using it so that they keep coming to YOU to buy accounts!

Anyway, I have gone through this many times before and we're only going around in circles at this point. I would much rather appreciate it if you stopped replying to this thread if you can't add any more value. Thank you.

I have nothing against you. But it's not nice to prevent me from finding a few others who would be willing to share the cost of a subscription with me. You have already shared your opinion and we appreciate it.
Closed Thread