Can anybody suggest an intermediary service between paypals? Fiverr for example - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 06-15-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
Default Can anybody suggest an intermediary service between paypals? Fiverr for example

Due to banks/ paypals being c^&*s ATM i'm stuggling to cashout. I have been going the BTC route but at upto 15% its a little pricey.

I don't want to send from my stealths direct to my own to cash out in case PP link them.

I found fiverr who charge 25% ish but then you using the referral program you get 20% discount and 20% referral fee so you end up in profit from the transaction, only issue here is you only get the discount/fee once from each account so 25% thereafter is not valid. Also money is converted to USD so some is lost their too

Peopleperhour is 10% but quiet strict on verification.

I'm looking for a cheaper alternative of a transaction that goes like this

buyer pays me > i send paypal to 3rd party > 3rd party sends money to my paypal / bank account / some other recommended solution.

Can anyone suggest something? Preferably charge 5% or less and money stays in GBP throughout?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-15-2019

Longevity: 31%
Send a message via Skype™ to jas
Default Re: Can anybody suggest an intermediary service between paypals? Fiverr for example

Your going to struggle to find anyone who can offer 5%

Firstly the person offering you the exchange needs to make a profit otherwise they’re would be no point offering the service. And at just 5% for the risk involved with them using PayPal they would be crazy.

For me 15% seems like a good price for both sides

Jas's VCC Store HERE
The Following User Says Thank You to jas For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (04-26-2020)
Old 06-15-2019
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Can anybody suggest an intermediary service between paypals? Fiverr for example

Anyone else with a solution not a problem?
Old 06-15-2019

Longevity: 31%
Send a message via Skype™ to jas

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulfoltyn View Post
Anyone else with a solution not a problem?
My post above explains why you can’t find a solution. You would be best to withdraw to a bank account and then convert to Bitcoin

Jas's VCC Store HERE
Old 06-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas View Post
My post above explains why you can’t find a solution. You would be best to withdraw to a bank account and then convert to Bitcoin

Your explanation is not to my question. You're talking about buying bitcoins - i am not.
Old 06-16-2019
Banned

Longevity: 28%

Quote:
Your explanation is not to my question. You're talking about buying bitcoins - i am not.
why you are not using monzo bank.
link paypal with your monzo bank and monzo offering free debitcard
some other also online banks like monese,revolut n26
Old 06-16-2019

Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelfer.org View Post
why you are not using monzo bank.
link paypal with your monzo bank and monzo offering free debitcard
some other also online banks like monese,revolut n26
Well if peopleperhour is hard to verify, then good luck with Monzo and the rest of the financial institutions.
Old 06-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagis View Post
Well if peopleperhour is hard to verify, then good luck with Monzo and the rest of the financial institutions.
They might not be TBH I've only just signed up and *waiting* for them to review the application and check my qualifications for the seller account etc

Everywhere else is typically "lets verify your passport" : 60 seconds later verified

Just to be clear I am not looking to buy btc (unless its less than 10% markup - unlikely) and I am not looking for bank accounts. I am looking for an intermediary 'service'. Preferably less than 5% but im at 10% now so anything less than 10% is better than my current situation
Old 06-16-2019

Longevity: 67%

Quote:
They might not be TBH I've only just signed up and *waiting* for them to review the application and check my qualifications for the seller account etc

Everywhere else is typically "lets verify your passport" : 60 seconds later verified

Just to be clear I am not looking to buy btc (unless its less than 10% markup - unlikely) and I am not looking for bank accounts. I am looking for an intermediary 'service'. Preferably less than 5% but im at 10% now so anything less than 10% is better than my current situation
I'm in exactly same shoes as you. I no longer see 15% as viable rate for my business and currently waiting for revolut/monese verification.
Old 04-22-2020

Longevity: 24%

hello dear, please did you find a solution?
and can you send to me a message i want to ask you some questions you will help me a lot, (skype or telgram or here plz)
Old 04-22-2020

create an ecommerce store and list items. then when you need to move money, just go to your own website and buy a load of stuff from yourself using the stealth paypal so the money goes into your bank account. I pay an annual fee to have a .com domain and online store and I have done this successfully quite a few times with paypals I haven't linked to bank accounts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaptainComedown For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (12-19-2020), paulfoltyn (04-26-2020)
Old 04-23-2020
Banned

Longevity: 80%

paypal fee will be less than paying a third party and messing around with Bitcoin. it is very straightforward to withdraw from paypal without a bank account but i doubt people are going to share there methods... you want to find somewhere that accepts paypal on your behalf and pays out to your bank.
Old 04-26-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirchris View Post
paypal fee will be less than paying a third party and messing around with Bitcoin. it is very straightforward to withdraw from paypal without a bank account but i doubt people are going to share there methods... you want to find somewhere that accepts paypal on your behalf and pays out to your bank.

No s**t sherlock
Old 04-26-2020
Banned

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
No s**t sherlock
im just trying to be helpfull i wanted the guy to know there ARE ways to do it that work without paying people insane BTC fees, so not to give up, but i doubt anyone will share it thats all.
Old 04-26-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirchris View Post
im just trying to be helpfull i wanted the guy to know there ARE ways to do it that work without paying people insane BTC fees, so not to give up, but i doubt anyone will share it thats all.
With the attitude the OP has I would thinkthe people who can solve his problem will just move on to the next thread
The Following User Says Thank You to Bigblackdog For This Useful Post:
Soundofsilence (01-08-2021)
Old 04-27-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblackdog View Post
With the attitude the OP has I would thinkthe people who can solve his problem will just move on to the next thread
Already have a work around
Old 04-27-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
They're clearly incapable of sorting things out for themselves based upon the questions they've asked of this forum yet they get snippy with anyone volunteering help. Go figure?
try tinder
Old 04-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Already have a work around
Good for you old kiddie - I hope it's as good as mine
Old 12-19-2020

Longevity: 51%

you can gumroad they charge 20% wihtout any issue no verification
Old 12-19-2020

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 88%
Longevity: 33%

This thread is more than 6 months old
Old 01-08-2021

Do you still need this? Depending on volume I can suggest something between 8 - 12%
Old 01-08-2021

Longevity: 21%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblackdog View Post
Agree. I also have workaround with as little as 4% and I'm using it since a long ago. Better to keep quite with this attitude.