Greetings - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 10-22-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Default Greetings

Hey all

I have never thought it will get so far that I will need to consider to open new independent account/s on eBay to preserve my business.

I am trying honestly do all requested and more but eBay is turning into a unpredictable business environment and got me twice for Trademark Violation for items/listings which are not making any sense to me at all.The automatic emails and unwillingness from customer support to solve or explain anything has made me really frustrated and feeling hopeless.

After purchasing the eBay Stealth eBook I see a bit of light coming into my world.

I look forward to be part of this community.

Greetings to all seller from Japan
Freddie
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-22-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

歓迎

trademark violation problems, normally require serveral non-linked ebay and paypal accounts, to sell successfully, as you will need to periodically rest accounts after a takedown.....
Old 10-22-2009
Threadstarter  

Konichiwa oompaloompa
I will need to work on it. I have spent last 6 hours cruising through the forum and learning a lot. Only one thing I dont get is how can you manage several accounts when the only safe way seems to be using dial up. Lets say you have 5 accounts you need to manage. I receive many questions and need to list items on daily or weekly basis. If I need to change my IP i need to do it at least 5 times a day, record Id's and make sure I am doing it safely. It seems like it consume a lot of time. Is there an easy not necessarily cheap alternative? Like have 5 broadband connections and 5 computers do manage each account?
Please could you share with me how you managing your time?
Thank you
Freddie
Old 10-23-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Loose lips.
Old 10-24-2009

I just got too excited, sorry.....
Old 10-25-2009
Threadstarter  

Dear all
Thank you for all your inputs and information. I am glad I have received such a support on my first day. I must admit I have to be more careful about information I am giving out. I will do my best.

Dear Lyda
you have been able to identify me easily and I greatly appreciate your warm comments towards my store and way I run my business. I am always trying to do things right and make sure everything is by book. However somehow it is not enough for eBay.

However I hope I will be able to gain strengths and secure my business via your help.

Thank you all and warmest greetings from Japan
FM
Old 10-25-2009

Hello FM,

I am so happy you became member of our forum! I am one of those that absolutely despise knock-offs being sold to people as real, so I really admire the very few with great inventory - selling authentic for reasonable price.
I am confident you will find great support and help from the members of this forum. After a while, you may even get to consider some as personal friends, just like I do.

In addition, you will find out that there are members with brilliant minds here and vast knowledge when it comes to technical issues or just common problems we encounter daily in our dealings with eBay and PayPal. Than we all put our heads together, so to speak, and concer the problem. Our goal is to overcome all of the obstacles they relentlessly throw at us, stay on top of things and persevere in our rights as sellers or buyers.

Again, welcome!