MC011-drop shipping store- now ebay wants to see all Invoices- - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-16-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
Exclamation MC011-drop shipping store- now ebay wants to see all Invoices-

Ok I just got this second message from eBay. The first asked me to upload some pending Tracking Number, I did, and now this..

some background:
I have 3900 positive feedback

I had a dropshipping store for about 2 years that I ran and stopped in January 2019 I did 5-10k per day. I just recently started it up again in April 2020 after a bit over a year hiatus, I have quickly ramped up to 1-2k per day in the past month before the MC011.

I am still dropshipping using Amazon, and suppose that's not an option to show them my amazon receipts. So does anyone have any advice for me here? It would be much appreciated.

"

We received your appeal for your eBay account. Unfortunately, after reviewing the submitted documentation we noticed that it was either incomplete or illegible. We understand if this process has been inconvenient for you and we want to continue processing your appeal as quickly as possible. In order for us to complete the review of your account, we ask that you please provide some additional information. We have outlined the requirements below:

Please also allow us to explain what information we still need:

- Documentation that shows that you purchased the item(s) recently listed for sale on eBay. Documentation that will help us verify your items can include either manufacture invoices or receipts. Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept photos of the items to fulfill this requirement. (NOTE: This documentation must show your suppliers' information, items purchased, quantity purchased, price per unit and your payment information.)

We appreciate you taking the time and effort to compile this information. Please upload the above requested information to the following link below

https://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/mudcwf?...RiskManagement

1. Click on the above link and sign in using your eBay user ID and password.

2. Click ‘Continue’

3. Select the documents needing to be uploaded by clicking ‘Browse’. Once they are selected, choose the Document Type from the drop down list.

4. Select send and wait for the confirmation to appear to ensure your documents have been submitted for review

-- Note --

- It may take up to 3 business days to review your information.

- All documents submitted will be destroyed after we review them.

We appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter as quickly as possible and look forward to receiving your documentation.

Thanks,

eBay"
The Following User Says Thank You to buyguy111 For This Useful Post:
swipetrader (05-26-2020)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-20-2020
Threadstarter  

Default Re: MC011-drop shipping store- now ebay wants to see all Invoices-

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
note they are asking for an authentic vendor invoice listing its name,address and yours.
details on item,$ per item,quantity purchased and total price,just like any legit retailer will get from his supplier .
Your receipt from AMZN after someone purchased from you on Ebay is not a vendor .
invoice.
There are too many retail arbitragers on Ebay,Ebay is spending alot of time and energy ridding them.
yeah your right... seems like i need to get creative as tinsoldier said...
might also be time to look into a ghost account. anyone that can coach me ill be appreciative and can certainly give value back as I've seen a lot in the way of eCommerce, gc, and seo
swipetrader (05-26-2020)
Old 05-20-2020

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 78%

Arbitrage on eBay from Amazon is dead, increasingly Amazon are using their own carrier and tracking numbers so eBay will know if you enter this information.

Having an account doing 1 to 2K a day with no tracking numbers is also a red flag.

These sellers are easily caught, I sell liquidated stock, so if an item is $49 on Amazon, arbitrage sellers will sell for say $69 and I will list for $39.

Personally I am glad they are now getting caught as it is driving buyers away from eBay and leaving them with a nasty taste in their mouths.

Walmart does allow drop shipping if you open a drop shipper account, you can not do it with a regular fulfilled by merchant account.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to degsey69 For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (05-29-2020), swipetrader (05-26-2020)
Old 05-21-2020

Longevity: 77%

What exactly is a walmart dropshipping account? If this for selling or sourcing? Does a walmart dropshipping account allow you to sell on walmart or use walmart as your supplier?
The Following User Says Thank You to futbolplayer For This Useful Post:
swipetrader (05-26-2020)
Old 05-21-2020

The drop shipping account allows you to sell on their website but only as a drop shipper, I was given in both options when I signed up for Walmart but did not look into it as I did not need that type of account.

I think selling on Walmart is pretty awesome for my product only 8% total charges to include credit card processing. After they vetted you they leave you alone, unless your metrics get bad. You communicate directly with the customer no CSR.
The Following User Says Thank You to degsey69 For This Useful Post:
swipetrader (05-26-2020)
Old 05-21-2020

Longevity: 77%

nice, going to go ahead and apply and start dropshipping on there. What type of information do they require to sell on there? How often do they payout? How do sales on there compare to eBay?
The Following User Says Thank You to futbolplayer For This Useful Post:
swipetrader (05-26-2020)
Old 05-21-2020

Longevity: 22%

I had the same issue for my MC011 on eBay so I get an invoice from fiverr and I get back my account
The Following User Says Thank You to nizaralaoui71 For This Useful Post:
swipetrader (05-26-2020)
Old 05-22-2020
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the thoughts degsey...
there are options to hide the tracking number. ztacker is one.

Walmart.. now that's a good idea.. I bet you could build up a nice set of products to sell on there.. that's worth looking into. anyone been doing it?
is there a forum for that?

I would love to utilize the current discounts I get with amazon, wm, ebay etc to drop ship on there.
I like it.
swipetrader (05-26-2020)
Old 05-22-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
WMT is very selective when it comes to third party sellers.
have you tried?
swipetrader (05-26-2020)
Old 05-22-2020

I got onto Walmart a month ago with all legit information. I had to sign IRS tax documents send my EIN papers, send state sellers tax docs, declare my other selling accounts (especially Amazon).

They say that it can take a couple of weeks to be set up but I was excepted within 24 hours.
swipetrader (05-26-2020)
Old 05-22-2020

Below is the terms of a drop ship vendor for Walmart

Ship to Customer as a DSV (The Walmart Drop Ship Vendor program)
Sellers keep products in their warehouses and list them on walmart.com. When an order is placed, the seller ships it to the buyer with a Walmart packing slip. Walmart can also request that a seller ship a particular order to a Walmart retail location when a buyer chooses the “pick up in store” option. A big difference here between DSV and regular 3P marketplace sellers is that Walmart covers the cost of the UPS package for DSV, so there is no shipping expense for Drop Ship Vendors.
swipetrader (05-26-2020)
Old 05-29-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post

Sellers keep products in their warehouses and list them on walmart.com. When an order is placed, the seller ships it to the buyer with a Walmart packing slip. Walmart can also request that a seller ship a particular order to a Walmart retail location when a buyer chooses the “pick up in store” option. A big difference here between DSV and regular 3P marketplace sellers is that Walmart covers the cost of the UPS package for DSV, so there is no shipping expense for Drop Ship Vendors.
wow, that's actually pretty awesome.. free shipping for vendors?
have you tried drop shipping with this ?
Old 12-19-2020

Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nizaralaoui71 View Post
I had the same issue for my MC011 on eBay so I get an invoice from fiverr and I get back my account
can you please PM me the seller on fiverr?

thanks
Old 12-19-2020

Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by buyguy111 View Post
Ok I just got this second message from eBay. The first asked me to upload some pending Tracking Number, I did, and now this..

some background:
I have 3900 positive feedback

I had a dropshipping store for about 2 years that I ran and stopped in January 2019 I did 5-10k per day. I just recently started it up again in April 2020 after a bit over a year hiatus, I have quickly ramped up to 1-2k per day in the past month before the MC011.

I am still dropshipping using Amazon, and suppose that's not an option to show them my amazon receipts. So does anyone have any advice for me here? It would be much appreciated.

"

We received your appeal for your eBay account. Unfortunately, after reviewing the submitted documentation we noticed that it was either incomplete or illegible. We understand if this process has been inconvenient for you and we want to continue processing your appeal as quickly as possible. In order for us to complete the review of your account, we ask that you please provide some additional information. We have outlined the requirements below:

Please also allow us to explain what information we still need:

- Documentation that shows that you purchased the item(s) recently listed for sale on eBay. Documentation that will help us verify your items can include either manufacture invoices or receipts. Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept photos of the items to fulfill this requirement. (NOTE: This documentation must show your suppliers' information, items purchased, quantity purchased, price per unit and your payment information.)

We appreciate you taking the time and effort to compile this information. Please upload the above requested information to the following link below

https://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/mudcwf?...RiskManagement

1. Click on the above link and sign in using your eBay user ID and password.

2. Click ‘Continue’

3. Select the documents needing to be uploaded by clicking ‘Browse’. Once they are selected, choose the Document Type from the drop down list.

4. Select send and wait for the confirmation to appear to ensure your documents have been submitted for review

-- Note --

- It may take up to 3 business days to review your information.

- All documents submitted will be destroyed after we review them.

We appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter as quickly as possible and look forward to receiving your documentation.

Thanks,

eBay"

Bloody hell how did you manage to do 10 12k a day on ebay previously without getting found out you must have been doing a lot of orders and a team behind you?
Old 12-19-2020

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 88%

Quote:
wow, that's actually pretty awesome.. free shipping for vendors?
have you tried drop shipping with this ?
does WMT charge the customer hipping if the customer wants to pick up third party vendor's item in store .
if so Wmt keeps the shipping $$ ,not you the dropshipper
Old 12-19-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by assad View Post
Bloody hell how did you manage to do 10 12k a day on ebay previously without getting found out you must have been doing a lot of orders and a team behind you?
doing 10-12K a day was in 2019 ,there were less retail arbitragers then and back then Ebay does not have a rule called retail arbitrage,nor does it realise so many are doing it until some buyers complain .
they may do 10-15k a day,some do 22K ,but make very little,one mishap could wipe out profit from 20-30 orders,
some accountant told me someone does retail arbitrage on Ebay and net only 22 cents per order
Old 12-19-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post

thats dropshipping not retail arbitrage.
it said you the dropshipper has the items in YOUR warehouse,no different than an AMZN third party seller selling from his own warehouse or Ebay seller selling from his home.
Old 12-19-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
doing 10-12K a day was in 2019 ,there were less retail arbitragers then and back then Ebay does not have a rule called retail arbitrage,nor does it realise so many are doing it until some buyers complain .
they may do 10-15k a day,some do 22K ,but make very little,one mishap could wipe out profit from 20-30 orders,
some accountant told me someone does retail arbitrage on Ebay and net only 22 cents per order
Just looking at the prices between amazon and ebay.. ofen ebay is cheaper, but because their " profits " are tied into gift cards, and cashback etc.. without those they make nothing. Drop shipping from amazon to ebay is nearly worthless unless you find that golden product.
Old 12-21-2020
Threadstarter  

Guys I found a great guy to help with mc011 or actually any ebay issues. Pm me if you need details
Old 12-21-2020

Quote:
Guys I found a great guy to help with mc011 or actually any ebay issues. Pm me if you need details
HI, please PM me the details

thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to cosmic85 For This Useful Post:
liulanger (04-09-2021)
Old 01-03-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Some of these drop shippers on ebay has like 8000 listings and sold like 2-4 items today. That must suck.
Old 01-25-2021

Longevity: 27%

I'm interested in learning more about help w/MC011 help. Thanks for the post and I look forward to hearing back from you.