Thailand seller vero me . Not the real manufacturer - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-17-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default Thailand seller vero me . Not the real manufacturer

A Thailand seller vero me. EBay gave me has email address which is a dead end link this is not even the authentic merchant it's a Thailand seller my product is cheaper than his plus hes overseas and I'm not. I found his website though. As like most of you I operate a stealth account is there a way around this. This is not even Authentic manufacturer of the product. I'm using my other eBay account. I'm worried that this a******'s gonna find my other eBay account. How can even eBay allow this. EBay sent me a 3 day suspension. What I'm wondering is can this guy only report so many people than eBay will ignore his actions. I'm thinking of Maybe changing the category for all my listings when I repost them Any help would be great thanks guys.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-17-2020

Longevity: 24%
Default Re: Thailand seller vero me . Not the real manufacturer

Are you authorised to sell the items? And are they actually violating VERO terms? If someone makes a false VERO account then they could easily make VERO claims against items that are perfectly legitimate and ebay would still remove them. Most of Ebays decisions are made by call centre staff and it really shows. If you are authorised to sell the item then I would definitely fight it, if you are not authorised then not much you can do except either keep going or stop selling that item.

You could also try contacting the actual Rights holder or company and let them know that some guy in Thailand is claiming to own their product, maybe they will sort it out.

In the past I have used one of my buying accounts (accessible address etc) to buy a bunch of stuff from other sellers that have caused me problems and then when they arrive I just smash them all and do a return request, or claim they sent the wrong item and send something different back. Or if you are very lucky they will send the items with no tracking and you can just say they didn't arrive at all. After I get my money back I then leave negative feedbacks and sometimes even message the Ebay seller from a random Email or a spare stealth account and tell them to be more careful who they mess with in future because Karma always wins. If you choose to message them afterwards then you may end up losing the buyer account but in my opinion it is totally worth it!

I had some guy in the US last year who messaged me saying that he "was going to destroy my account" (he claimed I was a scammer because he was too stupid to use the product he purchased but wanted a refund without returning the item and I refused). It turned out he was selling a beautiful custom Fender guitar for $1300 so I purchased it and when it arrived I did a return request and sent him back a £30 guitar I found in a charity shop. Every time I play that guitar it makes me smile ear to ear!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaptainComedown For This Useful Post:
animekings99 (05-17-2020), glacier922 (05-17-2020)
Old 05-17-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

" EBay gave me has email address which is a dead end link this is not even the authentic merchant it's a Thailand seller my product is cheaper than his plus hes overseas and I'm not."

You're only approach of fighting if you choose to go on and spend time
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
animekings99 (05-17-2020)
Old 05-17-2020
Threadstarter  

I'm having a hard time finding is sellers account he is definitely not the Manufacturer. I say my items are used and not new. I'm taking a lot of his business because I'm in the usa selling to usa buyers. And info on how I can find his ebay name / ebay store.
Old 05-17-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by animekings99 View Post
And info on how I can find his ebay name / ebay store.
I am figuring you mean "any info" - you can only explore his pages, try to get contact info, store all the info and submit to ebay - you will have to keep pushing if you have time to spend
Old 05-17-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainComedown View Post
Are you authorised to sell the items? And are they actually violating VERO terms? If someone makes a false VERO account then they could easily make VERO claims against items that are perfectly legitimate and ebay would still remove them. Most of Ebays decisions are made by call centre staff and it really shows. If you are authorised to sell the item then I would definitely fight it, if you are not authorised then not much you can do except either keep going or stop selling that item.

You could also try contacting the actual Rights holder or company and let them know that some guy in Thailand is claiming to own their product, maybe they will sort it out.

In the past I have used one of my buying accounts (accessible address etc) to buy a bunch of stuff from other sellers that have caused me problems and then when they arrive I just smash them all and do a return request, or claim they sent the wrong item and send something different back. Or if you are very lucky they will send the items with no tracking and you can just say they didn't arrive at all. After I get my money back I then leave negative feedbacks and sometimes even message the Ebay seller from a random Email or a spare stealth account and tell them to be more careful who they mess with in future because Karma always wins. If you choose to message them afterwards then you may end up losing the buyer account but in my opinion it is totally worth it!

I had some guy in the US last year who messaged me saying that he "was going to destroy my account" (he claimed I was a scammer because he was too stupid to use the product he purchased but wanted a refund without returning the item and I refused). It turned out he was selling a beautiful custom Fender guitar for $1300 so I purchased it and when it arrived I did a return request and sent him back a £30 guitar I found in a charity shop. Every time I play that guitar it makes me smile ear to ear!
With him being overseas the rights owner can't do anything because in the usa they can't Extradite somebody overseas. Hopefully he dont find my other account .
Old 05-17-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
I am figuring you mean "any info" - you can only explore his pages, try to get contact info, store all the info and submit to ebay - you will have to keep pushing if you have time to spend
All it gives me his email address how would I find his username on ebay
Old 05-17-2020
Executive [VIP]

Are any of the listings from the website exactly the same as some listings on ebay?
Old 05-17-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Are any of the listings from the website exactly the same as some listings on ebay?
I can't tel Everything is in different language and Google translator can t translate the pages
Old 05-17-2020
Executive [VIP]

Have you experiment with the e-mail on the login page?
If you can't find the username, then not much you can do - or perhaps do an advanced search with the e-mail
Old 05-17-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Have you experiment with the e-mail on the login page?
If you can't find the username, then not much you can do - or perhaps do an advanced search with the e-mail
Will give it a try thanks .
Old 05-17-2020
Threadstarter  

I can't believe ebay thinks they are the real manufacturer of the items. Lol they want me to email them ebay is getting worse I might just keep selling the same items and not pay the ebay fees. See ebay call cents are overseas so they will slide with the overseas ppl before they slide with the USA sellers . I look at it like this ebay is a game of change it's like going to a Gambling den. Everyone is crooked including the seller and the buyer and eBay.
Old 05-17-2020
Threadstarter  

I have no luck finding his sellers account on ebay is there a link someone can send me were I can find a member by email address thanks also it says your listing was
Reported by .... I searched the name on ebay and Google and nothing lol it looks like a stealth vero acc lol had no ideas u can make these.

Last edited by animekings99; 05-17-2020 at 06:46 AM.
Old 05-17-2020
Threadstarter  

Found out more info but non ebay if anyone needs to do this copy and paste the email address in the search bar of of what ever browser you are useing it tock me to another one of his website.
Old 05-17-2020

Longevity: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by animekings99 View Post
With him being overseas the rights owner can't do anything because in the usa they can't Extradite somebody overseas. Hopefully he dont find my other account .
Yeah but they can contact Ebay who will delete his VERO account thus preventing him from doing it to you again
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainComedown For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

You think you have it bad, OP?

There's been numerous times in the past where I've had a listing pulled, and the "manufacturer's" email in the takedown notice was a "qq.com" email. American products that are in no way TM registered in mainland China.

IMO it's just one of those things you have to work around. It's not very hard to phake a VeRO account and wipe out your competition. If you're smart enough to make a website.. you can VeRO people.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2020
Threadstarter  

Thanks guys for all your tips and help
Old 05-17-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainComedown View Post
And this is why you need multiple stealth accounts. Of course there are some that are so clean on here, so immune, that having one account for the rest of their lives wouldn't bother them at all, which is why they are all so Gung ho on MP I guess.
Old 05-17-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
And this is why you need multiple stealth accounts. Of course there are some that are so clean on here, so immune, that having one account for the rest of their lives wouldn't bother them at all, which is why they are all so Gung ho on MP I guess.
Just because you sell crap items, offer crap service and have very low skill sets does not mean others do. Take your negativity and quite honestly pathetic mentality somewhere else please.

Your doom and gloom mentality makes me want to puke.

I know you, I know what you sell and how lousy of a seller you are. YOU are the exact seller I HOPE managed payments wipes out. sellers like you should be banned forever IMO.
Old 05-17-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Hey dumb dumb, re-read what i quoted. The guy got his account Toasted from false accusations. I'm pretty sure that never happens to anyone right? We have no need for stealth because we are all sooooo good right? Or did you just have a memory loss of who I quoted, just like ylur phantom memory of nominating mefor anything? Lmao gtfo

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Just because you sell crap items, offer crap service and have very low skill sets does not mean others do. Take your negativity and quite honestly pathetic mentality somewhere else please.

Your doom and gloom mentality makes me want to puke.

I know you, I know what you sell and how lousy of a seller you are. YOU are the exact seller I HOPE managed payments wipes out. sellers like you should be banned forever IMO.

Last edited by glacier922; 05-17-2020 at 02:32 PM.