Need help about paypal account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 05-18-2020

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 28%
Default Need help about paypal account

Hello guys, my paypal business account, which i created with my personal name and surname got limited for all time before 2 years. Now I need to somehow get another paypal cause got back into online business and most of my clients are paying . However i dont know what to do , cause i cant create a new account on my same name/surname so what could i do?

Is the only way buying a stealth account? But how about documents? I will get hundrets of dollars per day so if i need to send documents, will i need to send not real - fak.e ID and other documents? I dont want to do anything illegal which would a crime or would have any legal consequences. Can someone help me??
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-18-2020
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Need help about paypal account

Can anyone help me?
Old 05-18-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%

You can create a paypal account using your name. Just make sure you use a new bank, new phone number and address.
Old 05-18-2020
Threadstarter  

But how do i do that if i will need to send my ID later? Dont you think if i send my ID, which i sent to a previous limited account , then they will limit on a new one again? Im not talking about using paypal for 500-1000 eur deal and done , i will be getting hundreds of dollars daily so eventually it will add up to thousands per month...
Old 05-18-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

Here's your solution: stealth guide

start reading now and make your own stealth accounts. If not, you can go to the marketplace in the forum and buy a couple already made ones.

PS: Do NOT respond to anyone who sent you a PM wanting to sell you an account or services.
Old 05-18-2020

Longevity: 58%

You'll need to learn how to stealth, the guide is really helpful, or you can just buy them already made in the accounts for sale section of the forum. Just know you can't take in hundreds of dollars a day in a brand new account. you'll need to space out your sales across multiple accounts. As far as documents, there's services out there that can help you obtain them, outside of this forum.
Old 05-18-2020

Longevity: 38%

I have sent photos of my ID, to two different Paypals, after one of them was limited and never faced any issues. Just make sure to use a different bank account.
Old 05-19-2020
Threadstarter  

Guys, I really do understand that its possilbe to use stealth account, but my point is: how to do it legally? I dont want to get problems, be involved in illegal activity, so i want to make it legal and dont get law consequences.. Creating or buying a stealth account + buying ⊗⊗⊗⊗ documents is a crime, isnt it? So whats my possible solution? Or i wont be able to use paypal for all my life because of my dumb mistakes of not responding to my customers complaints(Disputes) ?
Old 05-20-2020

Longevity: 22%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urtnot1 View Post
Guys, I really do understand that its possilbe to use stealth account, but my point is: how to do it legally? I dont want to get problems, be involved in illegal activity, so i want to make it legal and dont get law consequences.. Creating or buying a stealth account + buying ⊗⊗⊗⊗ documents is a crime, isnt it? So whats my possible solution? Or i wont be able to use paypal for all my life because of my dumb mistakes of not responding to my customers complaints(Disputes) ?
Do you think your family or friends will allow you to sell from their account? And then you can provide their ID if needed..