Non-Supported country Seller via LLC/ITIN/US bank/Real details - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Amazon Tracking

Amazon Tracking General discussions on Amazon tracking, browser cookies, flash objects, browser fingerprinting and more.

Old 09-25-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
Default Non-Supported country Seller via LLC/ITIN/US bank/Real details

Hello Pro Sellers

Want to have pro advice;

(SCENARIO):
Seller is a resident of country not supported to sell (Pakistan) but the seller is ready to do everything legal, seller will;
(a) Form US corporation
(b) US ITIN (can’t use ITIN as ID proof because ID card must have DOB which itin doesn't have)
(c) US business bank account (can’t get US personal bank account, and hence no personal bank statement or personal utility bill for verification).
(d) Company address will be of mail forwarder (so just a suite no. is added to a physical building address of forwarder).

Directly making a corporation & then applying on amazon will b a risk as amazon might suspend on any verification aspect (like address linking due to mail forwarder's suite #, personal Doc verification) so will lose all the cost, time & effort of LLC. So was thinking of making stealth first.

Your answers & suggestions are highly valuable for me.

QUESTION:
-Can I submit my Pakistani Passport as ID proof of the Owner of corporation (as owner of a corporation can be non-US) and show a PERSONAL bank statement of Pakistan?
P.S. Remember the LLC is in US its just that owner is in non-supported country. I think the answer to this is no but still just want to know if Pro/experienced ones may know something contrary.

- Will a BUSINESS address from mail forwarder's address w/t suite no. be considered unique for amazon US & paypal US (proof of company address will be BUSINESS bank statement & Account Maintenance certificate)? Or it can get linked due to the physical address before suite no being used by other sellers.

- Any idea, how to ensure if some one has previously NOT used that Suite no. / address on any amz/PP account on that suite no.?

Last edited by teh; 09-26-2019 at 01:25 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-25-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Non-Supported country Seller via LLC/ITIN/US bank/Real details

Lot of questions in a single post - best to space them out instead of just a big blurb
Old 05-20-2020

Longevity: 22%

Did you reach an answer for these questions !!
Old 05-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 33%

You can try signing up and seeing the options you're given without having to form or create anything yet.

Not sure if you're able to submit Pakistan information to verify your account if the country is not supported, I would guess they don't accept Pakistan docs
Old 06-03-2020

Longevity: 35%

just i wanted to all you that creating the bank account is the most difficult part, i did a lot of reaserch about that and i'm sure it is imposible to do one without being physically in US.
the other option service providers can offer is to make like join account between you and the service provider but it is like you are giving him the access to all the money in that account