Disciple of this forum reveals Master Plan for No Suspension life your views Please!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 08-15-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
Default Disciple of this forum reveals Master Plan for No Suspension life your views Please!!

Mission for selling! My Idea

My History
Had an ebay acount for six years buying things i personally needed and selling personal stuff i wanted to get rid of. The account is registered with all my personal details. Nothing previously was done for profit just a guy selling what he didnt want and getting stuff he wanted. You couldn't describe me as a proper for profit seller until recently.

Began selling my main item for around 4 months until i got VERO'd by sheer accident. No 3rd party is out to get me on this item just got vero'd by one of my bidders contacting ebay when he had a problem paying me, the ebay person fixed users issue saw my auction and deicded to VERO it.

So probably not going to get VERO'd in the future except in this one off kind of circumstance. I'm in a niche (but healthy) market but one where no other seller is selling my kind of item so no other sellers in a cuthroat market to dob me in either. Lucky me eh? But having got VERO'd I'm paranoid about loosing my 6 year old 100% feedback account. So enough of my history and onto my...

Account A refers to My original Account with all my details on
Account B refers to my new anaomous ⊗⊗⊗⊗ details account to do may main selling on

My Goals

To create a new ebay account purely for my main item sale and be completely anoyomous in my trading in the ebay domain.

To contine to use only the one pay pal account with both ebay accounts (preferable for me but is it possible?)

To stop using account B for my main item if i get a VERO on it and create another ⊗⊗⊗⊗ account (Account C and onwards) and move onto using that therefore never getting to the suspension stage which is far too much hastle to get out of.

Be able to port my ebay user ID over into the new account [Need citation (in wiki terminilolgy) from people here if this possible] thereby keeping a contiuned presence with the same name even though using different accounts to host this ebay name.

The Scenario to reach my goals

Sign up for a new ebay account (Account B) using a distintive ebay ID name which i intend to keep throughout my trading on a number of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ accounts (discussed further below). Using an address of a house nearby i don't live in and using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, phone no etc to set it up. (of course abiding by ip adress cookies all the usual ****e so as not to get detected)

Buy some stuff for the first month in (Account B) but pay for it by cheque or postal order if possible or if i have to buy using my one and only paypal account do it anonomusly. By that i mean before bidding on an item in account B so as to build up ⊗⊗⊗⊗ account feedback I contact seller of item i want to buy and say instead of Person B (the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ guy) who will actually bid, the payment will be done on a paypal account in Person A's details are you ok with that? and can you ship to account A's address if yes I bid. I Do not reveal the paypal account i will be paying with on the email sent from within ebay messages outgoing message to obtain right from seller to bid under this scenario.

My one and only paypal account which hasn't been associated with the new ebay account will pay for the item by me manually logging into paypal site not from link from within auction page on the won ebay listing but by manually inputting users email address and amount into paypal website. So ebay/paypal will not think accounts have a realtionship together unless they look through payment history in paypal account and see the email of people i paid and the amounts and manually by hand link them to my ebay history (some effort on there part and we know how little effort they like to spend getting to the bottom of things!).

After a month sign up for selling and choose verify identity by phone option to be able to start selling. Go to phone box near house i used to ⊗⊗⊗⊗ details of Account B take with me pocket PC phone. Using GPRS functionality of pocket pc phone and pocket internet explorer go to ebay website provoke website to call phonebox landline number get spoken verification code and input it into ebay website! Sorted!

List item for sale. Try and make it so that my auction listing shows paypal as an option. Find out if its possible to do this without suplying an email for paypal payment on listing page. If i cannot, have email as donotpaymeUingthis@****ingemail.com. Setup outlook for plain text email so to avoid web beacons and other ebay crap and setup a rule so that when a message come in with the standard ebay item sold subject line one goes out immediatly to bidder. The Message sent out thanks bidder for buying my item has frequently asked questions page my mobile phone no for tech support (everything to show i'm legit) but also says make sure payments go to this paypal account instead! If outlook cannot do the reply use automate software and design script to run 24hrs a day on PC to grab the email address of bidder off ebay Auction won email.

Sit smug in the knowledge I'm getting paid on a paypal account therefore attracting most bidders. But no explicit easily seen link between my ebay account i'm using and the payypal account I'm accepting payments on.

If i get VERO'd i begin my exit strategy which is to mothball the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ account for a while. I change the ebay user ID to some other name (any other name dones't matter what) all this still possible on a non suspended account rember!! This free's up my distintive ebay name i was using on the VERO'd account. And i move it over onto Account C the 3rd ⊗⊗⊗⊗ account already setup in the wings with new email address etc and change its ebay ID name to my now available distintive name so i continue in the same vain and i have continuity of presence. Users can still find me with my old name (This possible anyone?)

Thanks for listerning
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-15-2007

Much of it sounds possible, but if your id is say... Acme and you change it to Brand X, you would think that if you look up the name Acme you will not find anything, but you will indeed get directed to the Brand X user profile, at least in the first 30 days, I know this because I had changed mine and did just that before I got knocked off a couple of weeks ago.
If you don't mind me asking why is the user name so important to you? People search by the item, not the name unless you are doing something to drive business to you based on your name.
When I set up my new ID, I purposely picked something quite a bit different than my previous ones that had gotten suspended because I didn't want to raise anyone's suspicions at ebay.
Your leapfrogging of new accounts sounds like it would work and is something that I am thinking of doing so I always have a usable account in reserve with 5-10 or more feedbacks.
As far as PP goes, I wish we had a definite answer to the question if we eventually remove the emails of the offending ebay accounts and register the new ebay emails with PP can we then use that account with EB either to buy, collect or even pay EB fees.
Old 08-16-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Sounds like a plan, hope it works out for you.
Old 09-17-2007

Default Paypal linking to ebay

Hi,

great idea as it avoids the whole paypal ebay possibile link. I have suspended acount followed plan on this site, new ip, change emails, new ebay acount, erased cookies etc and bang got linked, so that has to be my paypal account unless they got me via a beacon or som other way so i would say air on the safety side and try to get paid via the route suggested paypal invoice not direct paypal ebay
Old 09-17-2007
Banned

Longevity: 97%

It's going to take me a 6 pack to read through all of that
Old 09-17-2007

Longevity: 97%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goods on the shelf:( View Post
Mission for selling! My Idea

...I change the ebay user ID to some other name (any other name dones't matter what) all this still possible on a non suspended account rember!! This free's up my distintive ebay name i was using on the VERO'd account. And i move it over onto Account C the 3rd ⊗⊗⊗⊗ account already setup in the wings with new email address etc and change its EB ID name to my now available distinctive name so i continue in the same vain and i have continuity of presence. Users can still find me with my old name....
This is NOT possible im afraid.... Cuz when you change your ID to another name, the old one is, and will ALWAYS be associated with your account. No one will be able to register using that name on eBay ever again.. Just check your account history, and you will see that all the old names which your account has ever been registered will appear, along with the period which it was active under your account. Also, if you do a search for a name of a Naru'ed account, you will see that it still displays.. only when you see the details of that account, you will see that its naru'ed.

so.. i think you're better off to create a bunch of accounts first, so you will always have backup in case one gets naru'ed for VeRO...

one thing you can consider though, is using something like MEMBER_1, then MEMBER_2, MEMBER_3, etc. but thats also asking to get linked if any of those pencil pushers in T&S are trying to link your otherwise unlinkable accounts... so.. i dont think there is really a way of continuing presence on EB once your account is Naru'ed. I can't see why you'd want that anyways.. it defeats the prime objective of creating a new identity for your new EB presence, if you are after any sort of longevity in this game..

just my 2c....
Old 09-18-2007
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

i need a six pack too
Old 09-18-2007

Longevity: 98%

Van Player, you can take an old name after 30 days.

Last edited by Jonas; 05-27-2008 at 08:21 PM.
Old 09-18-2007

Longevity: 99%

What you can take is if someone actually closes their account, and I believe it's after 30 days. It's somewhere in the rules, unless of course they've changed it. I swear you need a score card to keep up.