Coinbase account recovery major problem!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 06-11-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Default Coinbase account recovery major problem!!

Logged into coinbase on the pc after a few months, came up with 'not recognized device' which then coinbase sent an email to the gmail account linked to the coinbase account.

Tried logging into gmail but it came up with 'unauthised device or something error etc' and asked for recovery mobile number, which I never had in the 1st place, so basically i've no access to the gmail account now

So clicked on 'i no longer have this email address' on coinbase, input the new email address, was sent an email link to confirm, which I did, then went to the
Coinbase Account Recovery Page on the iphone app
information has a tick
id verification - tried to upload a picture of the passport pic - keeps failing with
'we couldn't verify your ID'

Webcam access was denied, please give webcam access and try again

its driving me crazy is there anyone that can please help

Thanks in Advance
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-11-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%
Default Re: Coinbase account recovery major problem!!

If you're looking to use the service to purchase bitcoins for docs to lift you PP limits, try using bittylicious.com
You can enter the reciepients bitcoin address directly on there to bypass the coins making a stop in your wallet.

If you want to skip registration/KYC altogether, download Mycelium application to your mobile device, click on "Buy/Sell Bitcoin", click on "credit card" and then pay with your card. No KYC hassle.

Enjoy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pandoras_box For This Useful Post:
prodigyace (06-11-2020)
Old 06-11-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

I think using Google Chrome helps get around the webcam trouble.

Last edited by phaz0rz; 06-11-2020 at 10:57 AM.
Old 06-11-2020
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
If you're looking to use the service to purchase bitcoins for docs to lift you PP limits, try using bittylicious.com
You can enter the reciepients bitcoin address directly on there to bypass the coins making a stop in your wallet.

If you want to skip registration/KYC altogether, download Mycelium application to your mobile device, click on "Buy/Sell Bitcoin", click on "credit card" and then pay with your card. No KYC hassle.

Enjoy.
Basically i'm locked out of my coinbase account, tried logging into coinbase after 2nd factor authorisation 'anothorize new device' error message displayed -> I clicked on -> no longer have access to my email address -> input new email address -> select iD type (passport / dl / photo id) -> upload images -> uploaded id -> take a selfie-> there is no frame showing to centre your face on a frame only a full screen with a red video camera icon on top left?

Last edited by lucy; 06-11-2020 at 11:16 AM.
Old 06-11-2020
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
I think using Google Chrome helps get around the webcam trouble.
I'm on the app now on the account recovery page

its got a tick on
information
id verification keeps failing as per the reasons mentioned

got a massive migraine now trying to get this working
Old 06-11-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Good luck. I had trouble with coinbase ID verification too and wound up using my wife's coinbase account in the end. Never could get my account fully verified. My phone is too old to install the app on, and when I would try to verify my account on my laptop I would get an error message saying Coinbase couldn't access my webcam. I researched at the time and saw people recommending the use of Chrome to get past that error, but I don't think I ever tried because my wife's account was working without problems.
Old 06-11-2020
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Good luck. I had trouble with coinbase ID verification too and wound up using my wife's coinbase account in the end. Never could get my account fully verified. My phone is too old to install the app on, and when I would try to verify my account on my laptop I would get an error message saying Coinbase couldn't access my webcam. I researched at the time and saw people recommending the use of Chrome to get past that error, but I don't think I ever tried because my wife's account was working without problems.
phaz0rz haha you had the same nightmare i've just got!!
i'm going to try delete the app from the phone, clear the cache on the phone, d/load the app again and try again.
I tried Chrome but there is no access to the webcam which I can't figure out why because its all enabled
Going to delete the app now and try again
Old 06-18-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 33%

Try to recover access to the original email

If you're temp denied access to the gmail you can still get in

What you want to use is an IP you previously used to log into that gmail, if you used your home wifi, connect to it and try getting into the gmail, or if you used your phone go with that device. Go with whatever setup you remember being able to access that gmail before. If they detect any earlier cookies or history or IP, you'll get back in.

If it says its unrecognized device, try again with the same IP after 24 hours

Repeat this for a couple days and build / save the cookies each time. Keep using the same IP and it should let you login after 1-3 days
The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful For This Useful Post:
lucy (06-18-2020)
Old 06-18-2020
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I’ll give it a go, I’ve tried the same ip from your post below n building cookies etc I think it could be due to deleting cookies from that user account that might have caused it. If the cookies been deleted then there’s no history of previous cookies. I’ve a user account just for normal use
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
Try to recover access to the original email

If you're temp denied access to the gmail you can still get in

What you want to use is an IP you previously used to log into that gmail, if you used your home wifi, connect to it and try getting into the gmail, or if you used your phone go with that device. Go with whatever setup you remember being able to access that gmail before. If they detect any earlier cookies or history or IP, you'll get back in.

If it says its unrecognized device, try again with the same IP after 24 hours

Repeat this for a couple days and build / save the cookies each time. Keep using the same IP and it should let you login after 1-3 days