Does anyone use Pay Pay ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions > Payment Gateways

Payment Gateways Payment Gateway Discussions - Stripe Accounts, PayPal Accounts, Authorize.Net, Coinbase and More.

Old 10-27-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
Default Does anyone use Pay Pay ?

I just received this email. I signed up with them 2 Months ago. But they never got back to me. I guess I was not approved. Now I get this strange Email.....

I do not know if this stuff, is real or not.....

PayPay Inc.
Pay Safe and Easy

To All PayPay Customers

NOTICE OF FRAUD COMMITTED BY OSKAR DURIS.

In short, it is imperative that YOU DO NOT PROCESS any more transaction with www.paypay.com. It is currently operating illegally and most of you will not recover your funds.

PayPay Inc. acquired the assets of WorldClearing entities less than a year ago, therefore is the legal owner of the domain name www.paypay.com. Recently, it came to the attention of PayPay Inc. that Oskar Duris committed irregularities and possible criminal acts while operating the site paypay.com from 2003 to 2008. Oskar Duris used the funds from customers to pay for his personal expenses leaving a negative money balance with WorldClearing.

A month ago, following such discovery and request for explanation, Oskar Duris “hijacked” paypay.com by copying paypay.com software, database, and moved the copied software to Slovakia. PayPay Inc. filed a suit against Oskar Duris to recover all the “hijacked” domain names and filed a report with several government agencies against Oskar Duris. Oskar Duris is currently under investigation by the FBI and the IRS for his wrongdoing and possible criminal acts.

Therefore, PayPay Inc. reported the unlawful activities from Oskar Duris to all banks that had given its credit card processing abilities. After detailed investigations from each bank, they ALL concluded that www.paypay.com was operated by Oskar Duris illegally and stop credit cards processing to Oskar Duris while leaving such processing abilities to PayPay Inc. through its new site PayPay - Payment Technologies.

PayPay Inc. is aware that Oskar Duris reported PayPay - Payment Technologies as a phishing site, in his continued effort to slander PayPay Inc., while displaying a note on every PayPay account related to that. PayPay Inc. has diligently worked out with Google, Firefox, and other browsers and has resolved this false reporting from Oskar Duris.

Due to the gravity of the situation, all banks, Google, and Firefox started an investigation. All of them have decided PayPay Inc was the rightful owner of the domain name and the credit card processing accounts. All banks transferred the credit card processing accounts to PayPay - Payment Technologies supporting the fact that Oskar Duris was operating fraudulently paypay.com.

Unfortunately, as Oskar Duris controls over PayPay Inc.’s staff in Slovakia and bank accounts in Eastern European countries, Oskar Duris can continue to pay his expenses using your funds. PayPay Inc. strongly advises you to withdraw all funds available on your account at www.paypay.com or such funds may be lost.

PayPay Inc. will not process money transmitting transactions until further notice. PayPay Inc. will continue to allow merchants to process credit card payments through PayPay - Payment Technologies and will honor money withdrawal from approved credit card merchants only.

Please do not hesitate to contact PayPay Inc. if you have any further questions or if you need any assistance to substantiate the content of this email.

Sincerely,
Xavier Roy

Chairman & CEO

About Us

PayPay Inc.
PayPay - Payment Technologies
US Tel: (917) 338-6359
Week days from 9 p.m. to 6 p.m. PST

I do not know if this is Philsing or Not. I do not have a account. But I tried for one...

Last edited by birti; 10-27-2009 at 01:03 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-27-2009

Longevity: 91%

hi
i used from 2 years ago, ever login on the site paypay.com, is a company based in Slovakia with a branch in California. So the paypayinc.com with new addresses is the ⊗⊗⊗⊗, pirate and pishing. Do not enter in paypayinc or they will steal the user/password and next your funds.
Look the paypay.com where only has the verisign certificate.
The Following User Says Thank You to eurotrav For This Useful Post:
birti (10-28-2009)
Old 10-28-2009
Banned

Longevity: 88%

i receive two email

one from paypay.com

one from paypayinc.com

the e-mail from paypayinc.com is same with birti

other e-mail:

================================================== ================
Be aware of www.paypayINC.com, XAVIER ROY and his sons CHARLES and JULIEN!
================================================== =================

In 2008 PayPay Payment system intended to sell part of its assets to XAVIER ROY.
Since XAVIER ROY failed to pay purchase price, mismanaged system and company, permanently was unlawfully taking money of users to pay his expenses and expenses of his sons and was covering all illegal activities by accountant Charles Roy, we decided to cancel purchase agreement with XAVIER ROY and report his activities to FBI.
Then, XAVIER ROY and his sons stole our system and made a copy which is now available at www.paypayINC.com.
We do not recommend to our users to use this website which all other authorities already confirmed as a web forgery by XAVIER ROY and his sons.
All his activities are already investigated and PayPay - Payment Technologies will be soon shut down.

Thank you for understanding of this situation.
PayPay team
info@paypay.com
www.paypay.com
The Following User Says Thank You to aquariusvc For This Useful Post:
birti (11-04-2009)
Old 10-28-2009
Threadstarter  

Default It looked pretty weird....

Aquariusvc,

When I got the email, I wasn't too concerned because I don't have funds in the account.

So it wasn't a big deal for me. I spoke to a guy named Xavier somewhere in California when I was trying to get set up for there Merchant Program.

So the letter became interesting to me when I saw the name Xavier.

When I clicked on the link after posting the letter here, I started having second thoughts about the email, and put my disclaimer in as to the authenticity of the email.

I thought a scam like that was all played out.

Birti
Old 10-28-2009
Threadstarter  

P.S.

How do the scammers get the customers email ? They would have to have some sort of access to the customers personal info. No?
Old 10-28-2009

Longevity: 91%

Scammers have access to some info or messages sent by E-Mail may not be secure, may be intercepted by third parties. People report different payment processors email pishing where never posted in any place the private email.

paypay.com ever used by the members, after login can read warning lines "please be aware of phishing website www.paypayINC.com. Do not log in into this website or provide them with any personal or account information."
Paypay.com whois domain report: Created 22-Apr-2002 and with Verisign certificate.

Paypayinc.com recent replica, whois domain report: Created 04-Oct-2009. Few weeks ago.
And not Verisign.
The Following User Says Thank You to eurotrav For This Useful Post:
birti (11-04-2009)
Old 10-28-2010

Longevity: 78%
Exclamation

NOW WE KNOW WHO WAS RIGHT!!!!

paypay.com was the scam!!! and along Oskar Duris. By the way, Oskar Duris has changed the name of of paypay.com to payelectro.com saying it belongs to someone else but still belong to him!!!!!

Look at this, it is fresh out of print:

DURIS, OSKAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurotrav View Post
scammers have access to some info or messages sent by e-mail may not be secure, may be intercepted by third parties. People report different payment processors email pishing where never posted in any place the private email.

Paypay.com ever used by the members, after login can read warning lines "please be aware of phishing website This Web site coming soon. Do not log in into this website or provide them with any personal or account information."
paypay.com whois domain report: Created 22-apr-2002 and with verisign certificate.

Paypayinc.com recent replica, whois domain report: Created 04-oct-2009. few weeks ago.
And not verisign.
this is wrong bad assessment on your side duris wanted by interpol

Last edited by SaiJin; 10-28-2010 at 06:07 PM.