If you miss the Paypal call ... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 02-01-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
Default If you miss the Paypal call ...

...long until your account go down? Im about to call them back in a minute but i just started up a new account and its been going smoothly and i knew they would call me after a certain amount of money went through the account pre limitation BUT i was in the library so i couldnt pick up but im pretty sure it was them because i just made a withdrawal in the 4 figure range, and its a 402 #. Im pretty sure its going to be limited soon...

They limited while i was writing this post lol...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-01-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

I never withdraw more than $450 a day. I think anything over $500 is risky.
Old 02-01-2009
Threadstarter  

I prefer to get the limitation done and over with in the beginning. If they had just limited me yesterday i could have gotten it removed yesterday but since this is a new transaction i have to wait til its shipped, im glad its being shipped local so it wont take long.
Old 02-01-2009
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

So they limited your account until the item has been shipped?
Old 02-01-2009
Threadstarter  

Thats usually the drill. They also asked for invoices which i already submitted, im just waiting for one item to confirm delivery and then call them back and the limitation is removed. But this is only because this is a new paypal account and i just started accepting payments as seller.
Old 02-04-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 88%

Yesterday Paypal called me.

I picked up the phone and they asked for the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name I supplied. I was not in front of my excell program with all my info so I just played it off that so and so had just left and would not be back for ten minutes to call back then. She said she would but never did call back.

The account already had the 21 day hold on it so I am not sure what they wanted. I did make 2 withdraws. 1 of them being for 25.00 and the other for 120.00 dollars. There is still approx 750.00 on hold until feedback is left or they can prove delivery. Everything I sold was shipped same day or next and all items were under 70.00 (most actually were around 20.00) I have a couple other stealth accounts running but no problem on them so far.

Does anyone have any idea on what they wanted. I actually was hoping they would call back so that I could play this scenario out and learn something.
Old 02-04-2009

Longevity: 93%

In my experience not answering the calls does not mean your account gets limited but not making sure the phone is charged and letting them go straight to voice mail or letting your minutes expire is what does it almost gaurenteed, Iv lost quite a bit of money by simply being to lazy to check all the phones on various accounts to make sure they are still on and still have minutes and every single time one goes down i go look and its the one they couldent get ahold of me because the phone is dead or out of minutes and theyre asking to confirm identiy and location now. But I never answer calls and as long as the phone itself is on I guess they cant distinguish whether your just not available or not your phone but apparently not enough on its own to limit u.
Old 02-04-2009

Longevity: 98%

Internetceo, that's good to know. The last thing one wants is to happen is where one's real life is like one of the comics from epicrage.org where there's an accident using the bathroom and then suddenly paypal calls.
Old 02-04-2009
Threadstarter  

In my experience even when it went to voicemail i always got a limitation right after once i miss a call.
Old 02-04-2009

Longevity: 93%

why would they do that? Im positive most people with legitimate accounts dont even answer the phone the first time because they arent available or maybe they dont recognize the number theres plenty of reasons but I Know Most accounts would get limited if it was an automatic limitation for not answering the call, I have an account that just reach 10 feedback and they simply stoped calling now but i would get about 4 missed calls per day on that account and still never got limited not once.
Old 02-04-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 88%

Well its been another day gone by and they have not called back. Everything is still ok as far as the account goes. Maybe they were just satisfied with what I told them and moved on. I guess time will tell.
Old 02-04-2009
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine422 View Post
In my experience even when it went to voicemail i always got a limitation right after once i miss a call.
I have to agree on that one
Old 10-27-2009

Longevity: 83%
Smile Surprise! Limited lifted without any response from us

Well,
the games at ebay continues and they shocked us this time. Ebay and paypal called my house, PAYPAL ALSO CALLED A RELATIVES JOB!! and asked MY RELATIVE to verify my account. Let me say that I never gave them any information about my relative and we still dont know how they got that info. They refuse to respond about that. I wasnt home when they called and account was limited and blocked from selling anything. I came home to an email in my ebay email telling me they limited my selling and what I would need to show them to get back to selling.It was a New account account selling top name brand items with 7 positive feedback and verified paypal account.
I emailed them back when I got home and the guy said he wanted proof of our suppliers and copy of our bank info with address showing clearly. I was shocked at the arrogance of ebay and paypal to ask for that private info. I essentially told them in an email response in a very intelligent tone that I would never give them my sources. The account selling limit was lifted without any info from me a few days later. This is a first. But WE ARE back up and running again and didnt send them anything, didnt send them any proof. Never called them back either. Dont count on this happening because it has never happen to me before I faxed them some kind of receipt or something. In the past I have emailed them receipts or proof that I went to a surplus sale or something and that worked. This piggybacks on them asking for our bank info to verify the paypal account (DONT FALL FOR THAT TRICK GIVING THEM YOUR BANK PASSWORDS BECAUSE IT DID NOTHING AND DID NOT VERIFY THE ACCOUNT, THEY ACT LIKE I NEVER DID IT). PAYPAL STILL WILL NOT RELEASE FUNDS until positive feedback is left for us.
As you can see ebay and paypal will stoop to any level to screw you. ONLY THIS TIME THEY SURPRISED US.