Mercari app anyone sells there? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 04-12-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default Re: Mercari app anyone sells there?

mercari sucks, don't use it. Right mm78? )
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-19-2020

Longevity: 22%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianoParkour View Post
I have been selling on Mercari for quite a long time and sold there just within this year 50k$ worth of stuff, profiting about 35$K.

Now it comes with challenges, they do not have good customer service and there are a lot of scammers.

Mercari will suspend your account quite often , may be I had more than 10 accounts suspended and always received warning messages that if you come back , we will hold your funds indefinitely, well today I tried withdrawing 900+ usd from sales in my balance and I can't, seems they really will hold your funds which is pretty illegal I think.
I've been selling on Mercari for 4yrs...its definitely legit.
The Following User Says Thank You to kobylarek1 For This Useful Post:
aenews (06-26-2020)
Old 06-26-2020

Longevity: 34%

There are better marketplaces, but nothing wrong with using Mercari and having an additional revenue stream. It has its perks, and you can often be rewarded with buyer discounts for listing or selling items. I have had an account for around four years. Haven't sold much, but I've also never really focused on Mercari.
Old 06-29-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
mercari sucks, don't use it. Right mm78? )
Yeah! DON'T USE IT! LOL....I need the buyers all for myself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
aenews (07-05-2020), haiderekarar13 (06-30-2020)
Old 08-30-2020

Longevity: 20%

A lookout I can not get over this site I made 20k under 4 months selling makeup from sephora and then I wanted to sell these Key chains and I sold so many on etsy I tried mercari so they warned me like 4 times I still went against their time and got banned... No worries this is my 3rd time but now I'm smarter

1. If they send you 3 warnings ...Delete your account create a new one online start again in the app different email any text free number!

2.Do not keep selling over 20.k or the y will ask for social security.. At that point they will hold your funds if you don't provide them with such.

3. If an item is deleted for being counterfeit you will forever be flagged and your post will be looked at before they post.

4. Do not post more than 1 luxury item a week

5 you can always come back new identity
Make sure you use a cashapp card so that you may put whatever name you want in your card... Though it will be ypur real info in the app. I use different names different all.

Text free number

Main pic whoever is cute enough to make these sales quick
Be careful with hash tags. Don't use them to gain attention
You literally appear on the search engine if you write in your descriptions.so fu_k hashtags because you'll be prone to flagging quicker trust me 3 yrs I been selling and I have many shops with like 8 identities 8 prepaid bank routing numbers

It's hard to keep up but whatever

Mercari is becoming better than ebay in the US. :b ehindsofa:
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Giaferrelishop For This Useful Post:
endsnotfriends (11-25-2020), fatfarmer (09-03-2020), junglekat (09-18-2020), Kingdom144 (08-31-2020)
Old 08-31-2020

Longevity: 28%

So regarding what you said about the cash app card. Your saying that you make a new cash app card with different names and the same address? And that card clears the Mercari debit card verification check?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giaferrelishop View Post
A lookout I can not get over this site I made 20k under 4 months selling makeup from sephora and then I wanted to sell these Key chains and I sold so many on etsy I tried mercari so they warned me like 4 times I still went against their time and got banned... No worries this is my 3rd time but now I'm smarter

1. If they send you 3 warnings ...Delete your account create a new one online start again in the app different email any text free number!

2.Do not keep selling over 20.k or the y will ask for social security.. At that point they will hold your funds if you don't provide them with such.

3. If an item is deleted for being counterfeit you will forever be flagged and your post will be looked at before they post.

Make sure you use a cashapp card so that you may put whatever name you want in your card... Though it will be ypur real info in the app. I use different names different all.

Text free number

You literally appear on the search engine if you write in your descriptions.so fu_k hashtags because you'll be prone to flagging quicker trust me 3 yrs I been selling and I have many shops with like 8 identities 8 prepaid bank routing numbers

Old 11-15-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Mercari is money just waiting to be had... Just know what to sell and it's good money.
Old 11-25-2020

Longevity: 19%

Bro I been selling on Mercari and I just hit 5k earnings. Based on your experience do you think I should just keep running it up until hit 20k (when they'll ask for my tax info) or should I start making my stealth accounts now?
Old 11-26-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by endsnotfriends View Post
Bro I been selling on Mercari and I just hit 5k earnings. Based on your experience do you think I should just keep running it up until hit 20k (when they'll ask for my tax info) or should I start making my stealth accounts now?
Cross-referenced thread: https://www.aspkin.com/forums/other-...ur-banned.html
Old 12-01-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Might as well make backups right now.

Their CS is non existent so if something happened you are gonna be OOL
Old 12-02-2020

Longevity: 21%

Quote:

Text free number

Using a different name on cash app, how do you bypass ID card verification and how do you also bypass facial recognition?
Old 12-05-2020

Deginitely I been banned 17 times and I still cant get enough.. Better than any selling sites
Old 12-05-2020

Quote:
Keeppppp sellling they.are awesome ebay is too but mercari is awesomer
Old 12-06-2020

Quote:
Keeppppp sellling they.are awesome ebay is too but mercari is awesomer
Do you withdraw your earnings to cash app?
Old 12-07-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 69%

Mercari is like craigslist... ppl sell a lot of Junk and ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff.

Customer service likes to keep your money and their service is well... non existent.

It's a worse platform for buyers.
Old 12-07-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Mercari is like craigslist... ppl sell a lot of Junk and ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff.

Customer service likes to keep your money and their service is well... non existent.

It's a worse platform for buyers.
Can I withdraw my earnings to cash app?
Old 12-20-2020

Longevity: 23%

Quote:

Text free number

What are you using for card verification? It wont let me list items on my stealth account without a credit card and it denies every card i enter and says "Sorry, your payment could not be processed. Please contact your card issuer for more information. Please refer to the following error code if contacting the Help Center regarding your payment: 200-011"