What bank account do I add to my stealth account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-29-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Default What bank account do I add to my stealth account?

Hi

Im trying to open a stealth paypal account. I just went to the bank and opened a brand new bank account under my name.

Now if I want to add that new bank account to my paypal stealth account should I put my real name in paypal when trying to link it to my bank account? Will it matter since the name on the paypal account will be different?

And since Ill have my real name on that bank account, could they link me to my other limited paypal account?

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-29-2009

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

Paypal cannot see the name on the bank account, so no they cannot link you.
Old 10-29-2009
Threadstarter  

Ok just to be sure I understood this correctly.
I just tried to add a bank account to my paypal, but it seems paypal automaticly gives it the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name used when registering the account (the paypal account name). WIll that cause a problem if that name is not the same than the one on my bank account? Or should I use my real name when registering my paypal account and faking all the rest of the info (but my family name is not very popular, i fear paypal could easily track me back). Any advise is welcome.
Old 10-29-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

I am fairly sure you can allow paypal to make the final deposit even with the PP name not matching the bank name. This in effect would confirm that all will be well regarding name differences.

Refresh my memory. Are you attaching a U.S. or Canadian PP and is it U.S. or Canadian Bank? Also, please give us the name of the bank. Some do react a bit differently than others.

Last edited by Vicvelcro; 10-29-2009 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Fingers mistyped - as usual
Old 10-29-2009
Threadstarter  

A canadian bank to a canadian paypal, bank is Royal Bank of Canada.
Old 10-30-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by POWderPUFgrl View Post
I am fairly sure you can allow paypal to make the final deposit even with the PP name not matching the bank name. This in effect would confirm that all will be well regarding name differences.

Refresh my memory. Are you attaching a U.S. or Canadian PP and is it U.S. or Canadian Bank? Also, please give us the name of the bank. Some do react a bit differently than others.
btw im not trying to do a final deposit here, just a new (stealth) paypal account with bank linked to it to resume everyday business
Old 10-30-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

anyway,

You have a couple of threads going. In each of those threads, the info you provide has been vague. You are now asking a vague question similar to another vaguely defined problem. Please start being specific in the first post, when you address an issue. Doing so will enable us to understand your problem fully and quickly.

Please, start over with this one. Tell us what you have and what you want the final outcome to be. Give us details of the relevant elements.