Stealth ID verified, how to withdraw? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 11-01-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Default Stealth ID verified, how to withdraw?

Hello,

I was banned from eBay because of scammer who bought an item, made a claim that item was not as described and I lost and got banned from eBay forever because i would have to pay those final value fees that I'm not paying from this transaction and I was marked as an potential risky seller and my PayPal account is over -$800. It's in minus because I allways immediatelly withdraw all amounts after transaction. I'm from Finland and verified and linked a CC, not a bank account so PayPal don't have access to my funding source.

PS. Not going to pay that amount to PayPal.

I opened a new personal PayPal and eBay accounts with fa⊗e identity and verified them with VCC (PM me if you want to know details) and now I'm selling again.

Question is, how to withdraw funds from PayPal?

I know that one possibility would be that I'll send an invoice from my real ID to ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ID, pay it and withdraw. This would work good unless I had my real PayPal minus over $800..

I know that if I wan't add an bank account where to withdraw, it's owner has to be same name as my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ID's name is.

Any advice please?

BTW eBay PayPal sucs, I WAS a powerseller with 139 feedbacks, all 100%, how the f**k they could do something like this to me?!? I'm now happy that I believed all scary stories about PayPal an eBay and withdrawnd my money after every transaction.

PS I have eBay Stealth but there isn't information regarding this withdraw matter..
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-01-2009

Longevity: 91%

Sorry about your troubles fincustomer! Welcome to the forum!

Take some time to read the posts, there is answer to your questions here.
Here is the the thread to help you better understand what really happened to you:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...mpetitors.html
Old 11-01-2009

Longevity: 85%

Hi, are you sure the bank account name has to be the same as on the paypal account. I know this is what Paypal states on their website but it isn't actually so for most of us (UK, US).....

If you can't add a local bank accout PayPal Finland allows you to add a US bank account so you could always investigate this option. It is possible for Non-US citizens to get a US/offshore bank account.

You can always buy stuff on websites that accept paypal if the bank account doesn't work out.....

CaptainJack

Last edited by captainjack1980; 11-01-2009 at 09:56 AM.
Old 11-01-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainjack1980 View Post
Hi, are you sure the bank account name has to be the same as on the paypal account. I know this is what Paypal states on their website but it isn't actually so for most of us (UK, US).....

If you can't add a local bank accout PayPal Finland allows you to add a US bank account so you could always investigate this option. It is possible for Non-US citizens to get a US/offshore bank account.

You can always buy stuff on websites that accept paypal if the bank account doesn't work out.....

CaptainJack
Yep, I'm sure. When adding finnish a bank account witch to withdraw, I can only change the first name of the account owner. Lastname is what I have entered on PayPal when signing in.

Maybe I can buy stuff, BUT if I enter my real name and address in ship to section when paying, PayPal will probably then link this account to my older account..

Last thing is that should my offshore US bank account be registered via my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name? Do I have to provide name when withdrawing to US bank account? Does enyone know any good reliable offshore US bank accounts to recommend?
Old 11-01-2009

Hi, yes that is the same for everyone. The point is it doesn't matter what name is on the form when adding the bank account..... as long as the account number is correct it will be fine.

If you use the larger online retailers paypal won't see the shipping address.....

And finally you can't open a bank account anywhere with anything but your real info as you will need to prove your ID.

CaptainJack
Old 11-02-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Hi, yes that is the same for everyone. The point is it doesn't matter what name is on the form when adding the bank account..... as long as the account number is correct it will be fine.

If you use the larger online retailers paypal won't see the shipping address.....

And finally you can't open a bank account anywhere with anything but your real info as you will need to prove your ID.

CaptainJack
In Finland it is different, sorry about this. Finnish banks do not accept payments that is made to a bank account if wrong name is attached. I have tried this with my past account. Even if the first name is wrong, finnish bank doesn't aprove payments or withdraws or anything.. This seems to be the difference between banks in US and in Finland.
Old 11-02-2009

Ah I see thank you for clarifying.

The easiest option then is to set-up another stealth paypal account and use your real name (or a variation of). As long as all the other details are made up there should be no problem. You can then funnel the money to this account and use it for future selling.

CaptainJack
Old 11-03-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Ah I see thank you for clarifying.

The easiest option then is to set-up another stealth paypal account and use your real name (or a variation of). As long as all the other details are made up there should be no problem. You can then funnel the money to this account and use it for future selling.

CaptainJack
Yes it would be unless.. If you see my first message, my real ID's gone for good. So I thing if I make an new account with new address etc. but I use my real name and new bank account, don't they link me to my older account by my name? Although, there are same named people arounf here.. But if they not link, then this is good idea.
Old 11-03-2009

The general consensus is Ebay/Paypal don't link by name so as long as everything else is new (address, DOB, IP VCC & Bank Account) and you don't have a particularly unusual name it should be fine.

CaptainJack.