PayPal Banned Managed Payments Solution?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Old 06-16-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
Default PayPal Banned Managed Payments Solution??

So my account was limited about 2 months ago. I was able to lift the suspension and again received another strike.

Now my PayPal account is being closed for dropshipping. The account is now banned and funds are held for 180 days.

However. My eBay account is still healthy and doing fine. Haven't had any trouble with eBay. The problem is that I can't receive any payments, I don't have a PayPal account to work with.

Will registering to managed payments and working with a bank account fix this issue?
Will eBay detect this issue with PayPal and suspend my account?
Can eBay link another PayPal account for me?

What are the possibilities?

Hope someone helps me with this matter
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-16-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: PayPal Banned Managed Payments Solution??

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...ng-closed.html

No need to double post.

Some ppl have reported success in the past of using a new pp with the eb - not ideal for stealth but it can work - never know 100% for how long
Old 06-16-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...ng-closed.html

No need to double post.

Some ppl have reported success in the past of using a new pp with the eb - not ideal for stealth but it can work - never know 100% for how long
Is it not stealth, it is legit account.

Will the account be able to run without PayPal on managed payments? Is it required to have a PP account?
Old 06-16-2020

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAwaken View Post
Is it not stealth, it is legit account.

Will the account be able to run without PayPal on managed payments? Is it required to have a PP account?
No, dont worry about the PP account.

You can add a fresh one to your eBay account if you want to conitnue selling (preferably an aged one or real one), or use managed payments when it arrives straight off the bat.

Ive been running accounts with a new PP attached to them for years, also using it to pay my ebay fees with. No issues, touch wood.
Old 06-16-2020

I can chime in here to provide some info based on my experience.

I have been selling on ebay for 2 years, power seller, 3k+ net transactions per month. all going well up until few weeks ago, Paypal decided to lock all my accounts, no appeal, just lock them all. however ebay was fine.

I got a friends paypal, started selling again using same ebay, all good for a few days.. shortly after his PP was locked, so paypal/ebay is seperate but im pretty sure from paypal side they can see which other paypals your ebay userID has linked to.. So again paypal can choose to esyily flag you, and I think this is what they did, because the new paypal ws fine for few days, then got limited, this obviously prompted them to look into the account and im sure they saw that another paypal that got blocked was linked to this ebay.

So I do think that managed payments can solve issues for the people like us where paypal is an issue not ebay.
Old 06-17-2020
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the reply.

Will try to work with Managed Payments.
Old 06-26-2020

Activity: 21%
Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcadmin View Post
I can chime in here to provide some info based on my experience.

I have been selling on ebay for 2 years, power seller, 3k+ net transactions per month. all going well up until few weeks ago, Paypal decided to lock all my accounts, no appeal, just lock them all. however ebay was fine.

I got a friends paypal, started selling again using same ebay, all good for a few days.. shortly after his PP was locked, so paypal/ebay is seperate but im pretty sure from paypal side they can see which other paypals your ebay userID has linked to.. So again paypal can choose to esyily flag you, and I think this is what they did, because the new paypal ws fine for few days, then got limited, this obviously prompted them to look into the account and im sure they saw that another paypal that got blocked was linked to this ebay.

So I do think that managed payments can solve issues for the people like us where paypal is an issue not ebay.

More to do with the fact that those transactions on your friends account were out of the ordinary I would say.
Old 08-01-2020

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAwaken View Post
Thanks for the reply.

Will try to work with Managed Payments.
Any updates? Were you able to use MP? I am in the same boat
Old 08-01-2020

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 88%
Longevity: 33%

OP is in Japan,or at least his flag said so.
Old 08-02-2020

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cizzla7049 View Post
Any updates? Were you able to use MP? I am in the same boat
From what I hear eBay does not care about PayPals relationship with sellers as we are all heading into managed payments. I am on the list to go across and when I do PayPal will not be on my payment choices as they will probably still do their silly games like holding money on purchase amounts they do not like etc.