Shipping via Paypal??? Is it risky to use them to print labels? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 11-01-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Default Shipping via Paypal??? Is it risky to use them to print labels?

I've successfully started using one of my STEALTH accounts which I purchased. Now, I've finally sold my first item on Ebay. Is it risky to use the paypal shipping function to print labels? The reason that I ask is because I always pay for insurance and online tracking, and sometimes signature confirmation. Using these functions it will show which area the items are shipped from in the online tracking which is not anywhere near the area where the account is registered. Will this cause a "question" in the paypal mentality should they need to check? The return address is the bogus address from the other state the account is registered in, but if anyone should check the tracking (should it be necessary) they would see that all the items are being shipped from another state.

Has anyone had any experience in this, and if not, any ideas of how to avoid the tracking procedure that would show mailing from another area. My products warrant tracking and the lowlives that sometimes scam ebay on certain items require that I use signature confirmation on certain products.

I'm sorry if this question is redundant, but I'm just trying to think ahead and not get shut down for something stupid. I'm a very legitimate seller selling quality products who was chased from ebay by rogue competitors and the grade school mentality of Ebay and Paypal.

Happy SUNDAY everyone. I feel renewed in being able to function on Ebay once more. I'm just very gunshy at this point because of two years of turmoil while the competitors were taking me down.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-03-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

I do it all the time and you don't need to put signature confirmation nor insurance! It isn't wise to sell high valued(200+) on new stealth account! If your shipping from CA and the stealth address is in NY then you would have a problem at the post office. The best thing to do is get a PO box from your friendly Post Office. Add whatever stealth name you are using to the PO box along side yours. Choose the PO box address as ship from location, whenever an item is not delivered it returns to the PO Box! :D

Another thing name a stealth account in your name but stealth address. Just incase PP limits you!
Old 11-03-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 84%

My items are all under $100 at this time in my new Stealth Account. The reason I put signature confirmation on the ones closer to $100 is that when I was on Ebay I found that many Ebayers claim to "not having rec'd" the item even with tracking and Paypal ruled in THEIR favor without a signature confirmation. Also, the postal theft at THIS TIME OF YEAR is horrendous and I can't afford to not insure and lose the item.

My stealth account is located in a different state. I can easily add that name to my own post office box here (brand new), but, wouldn't it be suspicious to paypal if I had a return shipping address in a different state? And, couldn't it be problematic if the recipient questioned it with paypal?

It wouldn't be a problem until Paypal checked...but WOULD THEY CHECK?

As far as a stealth account in my name....I think that would create more problems as my name has been deemed poison by both ebay and paypal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoot2kill View Post
I do it all the time and you don't need to put signature confirmation nor insurance! It isn't wise to sell high valued(200+) on new stealth account! If your shipping from CA and the stealth address is in NY then you would have a problem at the post office. The best thing to do is get a PO box from your friendly Post Office. Add whatever stealth name you are using to the PO box along side yours. Choose the PO box address as ship from location, whenever an item is not delivered it returns to the PO Box! :D

Another thing name a stealth account in your name but stealth address. Just incase PP limits you!