This is truley a new one for me, what about you guys? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 11-01-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Default This is truley a new one for me, what about you guys?

I've searched the forums. I thought I got suspended for bad feedback but I guess not. I decided to check my dead email after almost a year. Here is what eBay told me.

MC091 FIP NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Contact information - XXXXXX

Hello XXXXXX (XXXXXX@hotmail.com),

Your eBay account has been suspended because of a violation of the eBay False or Missing Contact Information policy.

***About the eBay False or Missing Contact Information Policy***
eBay members aren't permitted to use false contact information when registering on eBay. This includes registering with a fax number, incorrect mailing address, or disconnected phone number.

For more information about this policy, please go to: False or Missing Contact Information

Please note that you are not allowed to use eBay in any way during your suspension. This includes registering a new account or using another existing account. Doing so may result in your permanent suspension.

Any remaining fees will be charged to your account using the billing method that you currently have on file.

To have your account considered for reinstatement, please reply to this email. We will then contact you with a brief list of requirements that you'll need to take care of before we can consider reinstating your account.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team

H390

Learn More to protect yourself from spoof (⊗⊗⊗⊗) emails.

This administrative email was sent to XXXXXX@hotmail.com from eBay. Your account is registered on eBay Motors - Autos, Used Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Trucks, Parts, Accessories, RVs and Other Vehicles. As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. If you would like to receive this email in text format, change your notification preferences.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2009 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.

Last edited by riceguruid; 11-01-2009 at 07:49 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-05-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

Its rare but happens.
Old 11-09-2009
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

what happens now? can I salvage this account or is it dead? It's actually good if I get it back, all linked accounts will come back too, I could use them all back.

So..??

Thanks guys!
Old 12-18-2010

had this aswell how does it happen? due to being reported?