Merchant Account Please help me - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions > Payment Gateways

Payment Gateways Payment Gateway Discussions - Stripe Accounts, PayPal Accounts, Authorize.Net, Coinbase and More.

Old 11-01-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Default Merchant Account Please help me

Hi everyone

I may have s stupid question but please guys help me to get clear how merchant acc works?Im so tired of paypal, they took me $5000 and closed my acc though i has provided them everything they need

I had read the eBay Stealth and i don't really understand some step.

A merchant acc need a gateway payment such as auctiva?
Does it means that if after resgistered a merchant acc i need to resgister an auctiva account and token it into auctiva.

Also,i understand that, after the austion end, we need to log into merchant acc and send the invoice to buyer

But i'm so confused about the step: do i need to verify the merchant account in order to accept it in ebay listing, because i had read in eBay Stealth, we need to put something Please wait for my invoice in checkout, then we log into merchant acc to send the invoice, but how do we send the invoice to buyer, how do they know the payment they make is for the item they just bought on my ebay

Lastly, what is the auctioncheckout.com
As we said it fully integrated with ebay, does that means we don't need any other thrid party such as auctiva, we just need to registered and using it in ebay, in the checkout the buyer can pay through their paypal

Please help me guys

thanks so much
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-02-2009

Longevity: 89%

1. Buy a 11/07 Ebay account offered on the forum, you will not need to send any docs in to Ebay.

2. Sign up for a merchants account that offers Authorize.net as the payment gateway

3. Get a new Auctivia account and add your API Key to it, this will be provided by Authorize.net, this will allow the buyers to get to your checkout to use credit cards to pay you

4. If you dont use Authorize.net and use a different payment gateway it will be harder to get people to pay like what I am currently going through, I have a cart that does intergrate with Ebay but the cart sends a email to the buyers registered email address which they have to find, click, and provide credit card info to pay, too many stupid buyers cant simply figure out the process, its kind of like how people use CCNOW

5.Make sure you provide the correct average sale price, highest price of an item, and monthly average you expect in sales, this is very important.
Old 11-04-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bansheezone View Post
1. Buy a 11/07 Ebay account offered on the forum, you will not need to send any docs in to Ebay.

2. Sign up for a merchants account that offers Authorize.net as the payment gateway

3. Get a new Auctivia account and add your API Key to it, this will be provided by Authorize.net, this will allow the buyers to get to your checkout to use credit cards to pay you

4. If you dont use Authorize.net and use a different payment gateway it will be harder to get people to pay like what I am currently going through, I have a cart that does intergrate with Ebay but the cart sends a email to the buyers registered email address which they have to find, click, and provide credit card info to pay, too many stupid buyers cant simply figure out the process, its kind of like how people use CCNOW

5.Make sure you provide the correct average sale price, highest price of an item, and monthly average you expect in sales, this is very important.
Thankyou very muc for your anwer
But im currently living in australia, can i use authorize.net and i also didn't see any one in this forum selling australia ebay acc pre 1/07

can you please advise me
thanks
Old 11-04-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Why are you not using paypal?
Old 11-04-2009

Longevity: 89%

I am not sure on that one, but yes authorize.net is worldwide I believe.
Old 11-06-2009
Threadstarter  

I think everyone would know the **** paypal
They closed my account and kept my $2000 though,my customer are happy with the item,gave me positive, but they wouldn't care, they only want to steal my ****en money

Thanks, i think i should try to use some merchant acc
But it doesn't seem to be right for using it with aus ebay, i read the stealth ebay but all merchant only for UK and US

could any one advise what is the best merchant using in aus ebay

thanks alots
Old 09-21-2010
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 79%

Can I also ask do the pre 11/07 accounts not require paypal no matter where you are? I live in Australia and want to ensure the same rules apply for our accounts.