Can't add bank - Page 5 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 01-04-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
Default Re: Can't add bank

I am having so much trouble with pp right now. I wish I would have never opened an account with them
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-05-2020

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 89%
Longevity: 33%

what kind of trouble?
Your flag said US,you should be able to add a US bank account which has not been added to another Paypal account
or use a bank issued debit card
Old 01-05-2020

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 89%

Romania-
Withdraw: Withdraw funds from your PayPal account:
To your credit, debit, or prepaid card.
To your US bank account.
Old 01-07-2020

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny233 View Post
Did you try to call to Paypal. If your phone is live, they can resolve this case easily.
Hi Jenny
Did you ever call PayPal for security check questions?
What exactly does pp look for, with these questions?
Thanks
Old 01-14-2020

I opened a new UK account and managed to connect my bank account but now the problem is waiting 21 days. :=)
Old 02-11-2020

I am currently unable to add a bank account to paypal that has completed the 180 day period. Every time I add, I get the following message:
Old 02-11-2020

Activity: 1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith5394 View Post
I am currently unable to add a bank account to paypal that has completed the 180 day period. Every time I add, I get the following message:
You need to call PAYPAL and confirm identity.
Old 05-24-2020

I am having problems with an account that has already expired its 180-day limit. Currently I cannot add my bank account to paypal. Is there any way to help me add my bank account to paypal with this account?
Old 06-02-2020

Longevity: 26%

i guess transferwise also blocked right now ,coz they ask me different bank to remove my limitation.not sure how to open dutch bank again.. ??
Old 06-02-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by a311hanna View Post
Hi both of my PayPal this morning won't let me add my bank account? I have always used greendot bank. Is there now an issue or should I wait a day and try again?
So did you call paypal or not?
Old 06-02-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by semi View Post
i guess transferwise also blocked right now ,coz they ask me different bank to remove my limitation.not sure how to open dutch bank again.. ??
how did they ask you to do that? per email? on the phone? chat with support?
Old 06-03-2020

Longevity: 26%

Quote:
how did they ask you to do that? per email? on the phone? chat with support?
i send message on paypap ,they answer in 6 hours, they ask dutch bank from me to remove limitation .still i dont have it .i dont have passport ,i can photoshop one but will it work ?
Old 07-01-2020

Longevity: 23%

Quote:
i send message on paypap ,they answer in 6 hours, they ask dutch bank from me to remove limitation .still i dont have it .i dont have passport ,i can photoshop one but will it work ?
Hello, were you able to add bank account to withdraw your money ?
Old 07-08-2020

Quote:
why dutch bank?
Can you show us a screenshot of that discussion?
Old 08-18-2020

Longevity: 21%

Hi there! I just wanted to share a happy resolution of my issue. I found this forum because my PayPal was limited out of nowhere after 5 years of zero issues in terms of a negative balance or chargebacks or whatever, and they told me that they would keep my money for 180 days. You guys have helped me a lot here and I appreciate it. The email about the suspension came on 27.07.2020 and I was shocked.
Today, 18.08.2020, I received an email that I could withdraw my money. Just as before the suspension, I was still unable to add any of my bank accounts, but a Visa Debit Card worked... for a fee. I called PayPal and they told me they would enable me to add a bank account within a day or two. NOPE. Not trusting you criminals with anything anymore. Paid the 1% fee and withdrew my money instantly to the debit card. Can't risk them pulling another unexpected stunt when they recheck the account.
Now I finally have my money (600ish EUR) - less than a month after the suspension email. I wrote emails to the executive office and 20ish other addresses that I found here, so that might have done something - no idea.
The account remains closed, but I don't care. I have a different, much more reliable payment processor now with lower fees.
I now have a new PayPal account, still under my real name and real address - didn't think that they would allow me to create a new one like that - and just with my AmEx card added to it that I will use only for AmEx payments, wherever no regular AmEx Payment is possible. I will never, ever receive money with PayPal again, nor will I use PayPal to pay for stuff where I have a different option. That's how you lose businesses, retards. In any case, I'm just happy that I have my money atm.

Btw can I just say how abysmal their support is? Their emails are automated, so that "support" is of no help, like ever. Then it takes ****ing FOREVER to talk to an actual human on the phone and even they can't help you out.

-Why can't I add this bank account?
-Umm dunno. The system doesn't allow it.
-Ok, try this one.
-Ummm, it has been used on PayPal before.
-Not possible. It's literally a month old and nobody has ever heard it.
-Sorry, doesn't work.
-Ok. Try this here.
-Doesn't work either.
-But why?
-System.
-I only have three bank accounts that have never been used on PayPal before

Same for the suspension before. Why was my account suspended? Don't know. Just was. Risk. And stuff.

Why people are using this ****ty overpriced company anymore, I just don't get it. It's ****ing useless for anything other than small payments to online shops or for paying 10 EUR back to a friend. For receiving money, I frequently had my money held up until the customer went into their account and clicked that the service had been received, despite having zero conflicts with anyone ever. So I had to contact the customer and ask them to go to their account and confirm my payment. This occasionally took a few days, which is stupid, because at that point, I had already completed the service and had no money to show for. And I always had to fear them freezing up my money or holding up a payout for no reason or whatever. What a ****ty, unreliable payment processor with high fees at that.
Wanna send a larger payment - like 4k, paid with your credit card? Nah, can't do it. Why tho? System won't allow it. But why? My bank allows the transaction. I can pay it. Why not? Don't know.
Old 08-24-2020

Longevity: 21%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian2 View Post
Why people are using this ****ty overpriced company anymore, I just don't get it. .
To make money. If you dont offer Paypal, your business will suffer. Demand and supply. Unfortunately that is how it works as they are dominating the market. All the others "big" players in the c2b payment market, are really small and it is basically not even worth offering it (ie. Skrill or Neteller). Depends on the market though but generally just not worth it.
The Following User Says Thank You to raAlfa For This Useful Post:
parker taylor (10-01-2020)
Old 08-24-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian2 View Post
Hi there! I just wanted to share a happy resolution of my issue. I found this forum because my PayPal was limited out of nowhere after 5 years of zero issues in terms of a negative balance or chargebacks or whatever, and they told me that they would keep my money for 180 days. You guys have helped me a lot here and I appreciate it. The email about the suspension came on 27.07.2020 and I was shocked.
Today, 18.08.2020, I received an email that I could withdraw my money. Just as before the suspension, I was still unable to add any of my bank accounts, but a Visa Debit Card worked... for a fee. I called PayPal and they told me they would enable me to add a bank account within a day or two. NOPE. Not trusting you criminals with anything anymore. Paid the 1% fee and withdrew my money instantly to the debit card. Can't risk them pulling another unexpected stunt when they recheck the account.
Now I finally have my money (600ish EUR) - less than a month after the suspension email. I wrote emails to the executive office and 20ish other addresses that I found here, so that might have done something - no idea.
The account remains closed, but I don't care. I have a different, much more reliable payment processor now with lower fees.
I now have a new PayPal account, still under my real name and real address - didn't think that they would allow me to create a new one like that - and just with my AmEx card added to it that I will use only for AmEx payments, wherever no regular AmEx Payment is possible. I will never, ever receive money with PayPal again, nor will I use PayPal to pay for stuff where I have a different option. That's how you lose businesses, retards. In any case, I'm just happy that I have my money atm.

Btw can I just say how abysmal their support is? Their emails are automated, so that "support" is of no help, like ever. Then it takes ****ing FOREVER to talk to an actual human on the phone and even they can't help you out.

-Why can't I add this bank account?
-Umm dunno. The system doesn't allow it.
-Ok, try this one.
-Ummm, it has been used on PayPal before.
-Not possible. It's literally a month old and nobody has ever heard it.
-Sorry, doesn't work.
-Ok. Try this here.
-Doesn't work either.
-But why?
-System.
-I only have three bank accounts that have never been used on PayPal before

Same for the suspension before. Why was my account suspended? Don't know. Just was. Risk. And stuff.

Why people are using this ****ty overpriced company anymore, I just don't get it. It's ****ing useless for anything other than small payments to online shops or for paying 10 EUR back to a friend. For receiving money, I frequently had my money held up until the customer went into their account and clicked that the service had been received, despite having zero conflicts with anyone ever. So I had to contact the customer and ask them to go to their account and confirm my payment. This occasionally took a few days, which is stupid, because at that point, I had already completed the service and had no money to show for. And I always had to fear them freezing up my money or holding up a payout for no reason or whatever. What a ****ty, unreliable payment processor with high fees at that.
Wanna send a larger payment - like 4k, paid with your credit card? Nah, can't do it. Why tho? System won't allow it. But why? My bank allows the transaction. I can pay it. Why not? Don't know.

No one is going to read your post , summarize and keep it short so most people will participate and help you
Old 02-18-2021

Longevity: 19%

im having the same problem cant add bank after 180 days
Old 03-15-2021

Longevity: 32%

I have over 50+ paypal accounts (20 Canadian PP, 30+ USA PP), so if you were not able to add a bank, in most cases, it's because they cannot confirm it's really you. Simply call them and tell them that you are not able to add a bank, (they will verify your name on paypal first, not a big deal tho). Then probably they will send a SMS to your phone number which is added on your paypal.
After you pass the verification, they will ask you to try again, then you will be able to add it. That's usually how I solve this issue.
Old 03-15-2021

Longevity: 18%

I’m trying to add a bank account also but does not give me a confirmation message
It just spins and same information is on screen.
Couldn’t be names not matching surley?
Old 06-25-2021

Longevity: 16%

Hello,

I have a limited PayPal account and money been released after 180 days However all existing bank account no longer active and would like to add a new bank account however PayPal does not allow me to do so. It asked me to send the driving licence and passport and current proof of address which I did. PayPal said they can not verify the details , although the details matched with the account perfectly and PayPal want me to send another current proof of address and another picture of proof of ID.

I need to send another proof of ID picture on different surfaces or scan copy so that PayPal convinces to allow me to add a new bank account.

Can someone help me here to edit the previous picture and take a new picture on different surfaces with keeping the previous information.

Many thanks.
Old 03-15-2022

Longevity: 11%

Quote:
Originally Posted by a311hanna View Post
Hi both of my PayPal this morning won't let me add my bank account? I have always used greendot bank. Is there now an issue or should I wait a day and try again?
i think they have blocked it