Mercari stealth - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 09-05-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 21%
Default Mercari stealth

Who has successfully created a stealth account here and cashed out without account being suspended? After making your first sale, do you try to cash out or do you just make a purchase with your balance? How do you take your money?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-09-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%
Default Re: Mercari stealth

I have made 3 stealth mercari. No issues. I just don't do the verification which requires a selfie. 1 of the accounts,i verified with a facebook. But, otherwise i just created the stealth and used a vcc. No issues at all. Same with deposits, no issues... in fact, i use the same IP for all of them, and 1 was recently suspended where they kept the funds... never keep more in mercari than you are willing to lose. For me it was $100 or so. I usually withdraw after a bunch of ratings. 50-75

Last edited by HurricaneHuntr; 09-09-2020 at 02:54 PM.
Old 09-09-2020
Threadstarter  

I created an account with Fresh IP and new email. Sold 1 item worth $30 and when I tried to withdraw, I was suspended. Customer service won’t even reply me. I also haven’t been asked to verify the account with ssn or ID card. Nothing.
Old 09-09-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfarmer View Post
I created an account with Fresh IP and new email. Sold 1 item worth $30 and when I tried to withdraw, I was suspended. Customer service won’t even reply me. I also haven’t been asked to verify the account with ssn or ID card. Nothing.
Weird, i've had zero issues. You've made with your phone? Mercari is a mobile app.. start out that way
Old 09-10-2020

Longevity: 28%

Something in your processes you did wrong i just opened a new account a few days ago. the only new thing they wanted was a phone number for verification text .. did you enter a vcc ?? did you use your same address same bank account???

Quote:
Old 09-11-2020

Longevity: 20%

mercari stealth is easy as apple pie!
Old 09-12-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
Weird, i've had zero issues. You've made with your phone? Mercari is a mobile app.. start out that way
I made the account with pc. Now they’re asking for dv license.
Old 09-12-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingdom144 View Post
Something in your processes you did wrong i just opened a new account a few days ago. the only new thing they wanted was a phone number for verification text .. did you enter a vcc ?? did you use your same address same bank account???
Yes, after phone verification now they want dv license. I’ll give them that and see what is next
Old 09-14-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I have made 3 stealth mercari. No issues. I just don't do the verification which requires a selfie. 1 of the accounts,i verified with a facebook. But, otherwise i just created the stealth and used a vcc. No issues at all. Same with deposits, no issues... in fact, i use the same IP for all of them, and 1 was recently suspended where they kept the funds... never keep more in mercari than you are willing to lose. For me it was $100 or so. I usually withdraw after a bunch of ratings. 50-75
I created the account and when trying to withdraw for just $30 it now would ask me to verify the account. The one with which you used Facebook, does it ask for verification before you withdraw?
Old 09-14-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Registration is not the problem. Withdrawing the money after selling is the issue. How do I bypass that? Can you give me step by step of how you create yours without issue?
Old 09-16-2020

Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Registration is not the problem. Withdrawing the money after selling is the issue. How do I bypass that? Can you give me step by step of how you create yours without issue?
What was your IP address setup? I'm having trouble getting past that
Old 09-17-2020

Longevity: 25%

Mercari is becoming pain they might lose people because they suspend accounts veru quickly
Old 09-18-2020

Longevity: 28%

Yea they need to lighten that grip
Old 09-24-2020

Longevity: 22%

Quote:
Who has successfully created a stealth account here and cashed out without account being suspended? After making your first sale, do you try to cash out or do you just make a purchase with your balance? How do you take your money?
I have a second account for stealth but not because I was IP banned. I just downloaded an android simulator to my laptop and made a new account that way. I cashed out 2 of my sales to my pp and so far so good. About to start listing more expensive items and see if anything changes.
Old 09-24-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Slycooper View Post
I have a second account for stealth but not because I was IP banned. I just downloaded an android simulator to my laptop and made a new account that way. I cashed out 2 of my sales to my pp and so far so good. About to start listing more expensive items and see if anything changes.
From what I've read their site states they payout to an ACH bank or your debit card after verification. How did you get a payout to pp?
Old 09-30-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Slycooper View Post

Were you able to do download and log in to the mercari app on your emulator? i was able to set up a stealth account using Residential Proxy on web browser but i need app functionality to make deals etc. I tried using a VPN on the emulator, downloaded the app, but then it won't let me log in.