Paypal Australia - ASK ME ANYTHING - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal

Australia eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.com.au Suspensions and Paypal.com.au limited accounts. This forum is geared towards AU.

Old 09-16-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Default Re: Paypal Australia - ASK ME ANYTHING

bump? any updates OP?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-17-2020

Longevity: 22%

i have had one account flagged for third party furfillment policy and this account is now flagged.

i have tried setting up another account but that received a mc011.

are my ebay days over?
Old 09-18-2020

Longevity: 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom03 View Post
Welcome Ozzie Stealth!

I have some questions for you:

1. Do you know where we can buy aged AUS eb/pp accounts?
2. What is your general approach when contacting PP these days, with phone-in options disabled since covid. There message centre takes forever to reply to any questions.
3. What are your top methods for withdrawing funds out of PP into stealth bank accounts? any good prepaid cards to sign up with?
4. Have you ever got the instant CC transfer method to work when withdrawing funds out of PP?
5. Any tips on how long or what to do to increase chance of removing 21-day hold in AU?
6. Can we get more advice on withdrawing funds after 180 day hold? Should we auto get an email about the funds being avail? I had an account limited for 3+ years with like $400 due to failing ID verification or whatever reason, never got the email and still limited, I contacted message support they want me to provide photo ID... um shouldnt it be after 180 days your funds are released no matter what and should no longer ask to remove limitations by providing ID docs? Should I lodge a complaint through to AFCA, any tips or a template email you can pm me to lodge with AFCA because these are stealth accounts how do you deal with AFCA reps (i.e. do they ask you to verify yourself at any stage through the process also?)

Thank you very much in advance.
Hi,

I filed my complaint with AFCA and the Better Business Bureau as advised on another thread.

I have been waiting for a response for over 3 weeks.

I was hoping this forum would help me on getting this limitation lifted.

On Question 5. You can't stop the 21 days - just speed it up by uploading tracking details.
Old 09-18-2020

Thanks @Rdown

Yeah I am aware of the upload tracking number to release the funds sooner, but this isn't what I am talking about. I am looking more at a method or way to circumvent or identify ways to minimise or reduce the 21 day hold from occuring in the first place.

Also, I have multiple accounts with limitations that are well well over 180 days but they are not releasing my funds! they keep asking me for legible ID documents, which I alread provided in the first place and hence why my account was limited.

What to do, do I need to submit a complaint to AFCA? why are they going against their own policy which is to release funds after 180 days?

This is driving me so mad, I cannot begin to explain the pain and stress this is causing me.
Old 09-18-2020

Quote:
Thanks @Rdown

Yeah I am aware of the upload tracking number to release the funds sooner, but this isn't what I am talking about. I am looking more at a method or way to circumvent or identify ways to minimise or reduce the 21 day hold from occuring in the first place.

Also, I have multiple accounts with limitations that are well well over 180 days but they are not releasing my funds! they keep asking me for legible ID documents, which I alread provided in the first place and hence why my account was limited.

What to do, do I need to submit a complaint to AFCA? why are they going against their own policy which is to release funds after 180 days?

This is driving me so mad, I cannot begin to explain the pain and stress this is causing me.
Hi Dom,

I still haven't had my account unfrozen from the 180 days.
However, I have read a lot of the AFCA rulings.
From these ruling it appears that you need to emphasize that the reason that your account has been closed is due to the unsuccessful ID verification.

Otherwise you could get a ruling like this:
"Is the financial firm obliged to release the funds?No. The financial firm was not obliged to accept the documents the complainant provided to remove the limitation. Under the user agreement, it was entitled to permanently limit the account and withhold the funds until the complainant’s identity was able to be verified to satisfy the financial firm’s compliance obligations, or the funds released to unclaimed monies after seven years, whichever earlier."

I was hoping that the person who started this thread would be give some more clues on how to win a successful case. - As I'm still new I'm unable to message them directly.
Old 09-21-2020

I messaged the OP, hopefully he replies with further advice on this topic of getting PP to release the funds after 180 days.

I don't understand, they say funds will be held for 180 days and you will receive an email after this time to withdraw funds, yet they dont?

then they ask for ID again, you submit it, it gets denied, and they email you again with 180 day hold.

My mind is blown how they get away with this outright theft and corruption... I am so angry.
Old 09-21-2020

dom03 - let me know if you get a response from the OP
Old 09-28-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by campos View Post
PM please.
how can u solve the problem? this is amazing. and have u found out is there any possibility to create an au eBay Stealth as a foreigner
Old 10-05-2020

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 50%

Sounds good. I hope my creative docs pass through for my stealth accts
Old 10-27-2020

Longevity: 37%

Paypal makes my stealth aus business paypal limited due to cross $1000 AUD in balance at 2020-03-08.

Thay again mail me at 2020-04-22 to remind me about my limited paypal account.

I thought they will give me the chance to withdraw my money after 6 months
but still no response from them. I have tried to withdraw the balance but i am still restricted. I have bank account attached on the account and successfully withdraw money from it.

Is there any away i can get money back?
Old 10-28-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Young View Post
Is there any away i can get money back?
You need to provide ID documents they are asking for, easy to do.

Otherwise you need them to permanently limit your account, only from that date will the 6 month period count before they might release the funds after this time.

I recommend you call them up and discuss your options.

if it's a stealth account ensure you use stealth documents, and call using another number or on private.
The Following User Says Thank You to dom03 For This Useful Post:
Albert Young (12-27-2020)
Old 11-04-2020

Longevity: 52%

I have a stealth Ebay account that I haven't used in a while. The PAYPAL account attached to this is a problem. I can't get a bank account verfied with PAYPAL, any work arounds??

Thank you
Old 11-09-2020

Longevity: 23%

hey everybody
I want to buy PayPal have 5$ with he's Gmail I prefer to be aged more than 3 months
Old 11-11-2020

Longevity: 19%

My eBay account was suspended and I have created a stealth PayPal account in Australia with made up names and a few minutes later PayPal ask to verify identity.

I have a Fresh IP, name, address, mobile number, bank account, email address.

How do you folks go about this? Am stuck and any suggestions will be appreciated.
Old 11-27-2020

This is normal and expected.

You will at some point need to provide ID. There are two ways.

1. Should have made the account using a real ID so you can then provide the ID they ask for (if you have it).

2. If its BS name then you need to get someone who can make you BS ID using Photoshop. plenty of services google them. But sometimes if its not good or they check the ID in the real database they can reject it, ive never had an issue except once recently... so maybe they getting strict now.
The Following User Says Thank You to dom03 For This Useful Post:
Rodenot3 (12-17-2020)
Old 12-24-2020

I went to AFCA they were absolutely useless and dumb. Not helpful in helping release my held funds.

After 6-8 months back and forth they did not side with me, and sided with the corrupt PP organisation and did not get my funds released.

They stated in their terms and conditions PP can hold the funds indefinitely and never release them even after 180 days, and they cannot do anything to stop them.

I am pretty sure that's illegal to hold funds indefinitely by PayPal, oh well AFCA did not help but only stated if I provided the necessary ID documentation and have it verified then PP should hopefully release the funds as that's fair. I already did provide identity docs such as Bills and DL but they said they were not validated. maybe they tried verifying them? idk. But I have still had success getting other accounts verified without ID being validated.

I am going to wait until the new 180 day release date and see if the funds auto-release themselves, failing that I will try to get the ID required (somehow).

They really are an evil company, and I hope everyone takes advantage of them in some way. PayPal seem to twist their rules and policies, and they say whatever suits them at the time. I know for a fact they lie, cheat, and steal from their "customers".

I still would encourage anyone to contact AFCA if PP held your funds unfairly as at least it will be another complaint on their record, and you may have better luck.

Good luck boys.

Last edited by dom03; 12-24-2020 at 02:54 AM.
Old 12-24-2020

Longevity: 19%

You reminded me of my friend, who had a few limited AU PayPal accounts. Could you help him for fee possibly?
Old 12-26-2020

I can help message me privately with the details and I will see if I am able to help.
Old 08-14-2022

Longevity: 9%
Exclamation Re: Paypal Australia - ASK ME ANYTHING

It looks like Ozzie_Stealth has been dead since 21-9-20....either his caught with using so many stealth accounts or he's lying low....or simply forgot about this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzie_Stealth View Post
You gotta understand the DVS system they use. Sometimes they use it and they can verify any document number. Sometimes they don't bother. Luck of the draw really. AFCA can always get your money back, though
So basically if it got rejected the first time, try again and keep trying with the same document or ID until it gets accepted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolman89 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by campos View Post
How can I trigger PayPal's ID verification? I registered a new stealth PayPal account. But nothing happened.
Receive a payment.
Yeah, what he said or try to send money or pay for something and pp will ask for your id and address. In the past you used to be able to make multiple pp accounts without needing them to *verify* your identity.....so stealthing was quite easy. Those days are now behind us....

Quote:
Originally Posted by asot View Post
best thing to do is get a real photo of someones driver's license, but recently I've never had to upload it.
But you still need decent photoshop skills to scrub out the original names and replace with whatever ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name you have on your pp and also make it look believable too like its the real deal. And probably change some other stuff so it doesn't link back to the actual guy's owner of the driver license or else whats the point of using it to verify your stealth account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asot View Post
So it seems if you can get the correct details of someone that match their ID PP don't even want an upload of the actual image.
I dont understand, are you saying you can redact some info from the drivers license and use that as ID?

Quote:
This is normal and expected.

You will at some point need to provide ID. There are two ways.

1. Should have made the account using a real ID so you can then provide the ID they ask for (if you have it).
But then it's not a stealth account if u use ur real name....

Quote:
2. If its BS name then you need to get someone who can make you BS ID using Photoshop. plenty of services google them. But sometimes if its not good or they check the ID in the real database they can reject it, ive never had an issue except once recently... so maybe they getting strict now.
Which services and where? Which ones did you use that are decent?
Old 08-14-2022

Longevity: 26%

^^^ are you asking folk to reply to a two year old thread, some who haven't posted since?
Old 08-15-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

dom03 has been active as of late....
Old 08-18-2022

Longevity: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
^^^ are you asking folk to reply to a two year old thread, some who haven't posted since?
Yes! Since I took some interest in this post to bother reply at all and that my post may re-invigorate the older posters to remember this thread and help out...