Possible to be tracked with Mobile HotSpot? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 08-15-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 21%
Default Possible to be tracked with Mobile HotSpot?

A about a month ago, I created a personal stealth eBay account using mobile hotspot on my phone because my original account was suspended from selling, but not buying.

Things seem to be going good with that account so far but I want to stop using it because it's not got my real name or address on there - withdrawing money from PayPal has proved to be unsustainable.

I've heard about people setting up a business(LLC) and using that to create an eBay business account. This is what I want to do but have a few questions:

1. Can I use the same phone for the hotspot without accounts being linked just in case the 1st stealth gets banned?
2. What information do I need to provide eBay to open a business account? 3. Do I need to provide my real name? or can it be a variation?
4. What happens when they ask for ID verification?

I'm moving house in the next few months which I'll be using as the home address for the business account (house is vacant atm so I can pick up returns/letters etc.), and I'll also get a new IP.

I've already got an LLC set up with the vacant house address, I have a new phone with a new number, I've also opened a new bank account (in my name).

Also will be utilising a different user account on my computer.

I don't want to wait until I move in the house to set up the account so any advice would be appreciated.

Last edited by Sitnas; 08-15-2020 at 11:47 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-17-2020

Longevity: 35%
Send a message via Skype™ to mpfteam
Default Re: Possible to be tracked with Mobile HotSpot?

i had used business account for ebay and paypal. i tell you what... it's a pain in the butt! when you reach certain level ebay will take down your stuff and ask prove of tracking, id's, etc, etc. then paypal will do the same! so i've been using stealth since three years and never had a problem.
as far as using paypal to withdraw money yes... it's a pain but do not withdraw no more then $350 per day and only ONE time per day!
as long as using paypal with your business LLC yes, it's excellent idea because paypal doesn't see the address. they will only confirm the name of the business and that it matches with the LLC number, that's it.
just continue using everything sltealth but... consider creating a virtual machine and different ip address from like IPBurger or something. make sure to use firefox and WebRTC!
good luck
Old 11-09-2020

Longevity: 23%

Can you use 1 mobile hot spot with 3 different laptop and each laptop has 1 stealth ebay and pp, provided we go airplane mode before connecting to each laptop?
Old 11-10-2020

Longevity: 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by T85 View Post
Can you use 1 mobile hot spot with 3 different laptop and each laptop has 1 stealth ebay and pp, provided we go airplane mode before connecting to each laptop?
I did it (with 2 laptops and 1 mobile hotspot) following these steps:

-- Connect first latop to mobile hotspot and surf eb/pp site.
-- Disconnect first laptop from mobile hotspot.
-- Turn off and on mobile hotspot to get new ip address.
-- Connect second laptop to mobile hotspot (with new ip) and surf eb/pp site.
-- Maybe you have a bit of trouble this way because you have to keep an ip record to guarantee you won't share ip addresses through all your computers.

No issues at the moment.
The Following User Says Thank You to Valhalla1 For This Useful Post:
T85 (11-12-2020)
Old 11-19-2020

Longevity: 19%

It will be possible.
Old 11-20-2020

Longevity: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by T85 View Post
So long as the IP changes its OK to do that