Is dropshipping the only idea for delivering first product on stealth account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing

Auction Listing Images, Descriptions, Titles, Listing Advice, BIN and More!

Old 11-17-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 21%
Post How to deliver first product in UK as I am from India using UK stealth account ?

Can any one share dropshipping blog/thread link to sell items through eBay UK stealth account from india ?

Is it advisable to do dropshipping on initial stage of stealth account ?

Last edited by Soundofsilence; 11-17-2020 at 08:43 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-20-2020

Longevity: 76%
Default Re: How to deliver first product in UK as I am from India using UK stealth account ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundofsilence View Post
Can any one share dropshipping blog/thread link to sell items through eBay UK stealth account from india ?

I would not do dropshipping on a new stealth account. Wait 30 days from account creation and then sell a few items low risk items from around your house. Wait until you have a few sales before going dropshipping. Unless some of the more seasoned sellers have different opinions.
Old 11-22-2020
Threadstarter  

Default Re: How to deliver first product in UK as I am from India using UK stealth account ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twocoolt View Post
I would not do dropshipping on a new stealth account. Wait 30 days from account creation and then sell a few items low risk items from around your house. Wait until you have a few sales before going dropshipping. Unless some of the more seasoned sellers have different opinions.
Thank you for reply but as stated I live in india so what is the option for me to deliver the items on 1st month of stealth account ?
Old 11-24-2020
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Is dropshipping the only idea for delivering first product on stealth account?

Anyone please?
Old 11-24-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Is dropshipping the only idea for delivering first product on stealth account?

Quote:
Anyone please?
Are you selling risky items? If you are selling on eb uk, you will have to be clear to consumers on the platform as to the location where items are coming from and transit time, etc
Old 11-24-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Are you selling risky items? If you are selling on eb uk, you will have to be clear to consumers on the platform as to the location where items are coming from and transit time, etc
No, Low risk items as instructed in eBay stealth guide. Sorry for unclear question but 1. I am looking to find supplier who can deliver the item. 2. Aliexpress UK to UK shipping items are any good ? for building trust on £45 stealth combo account. 3. Should I attempt to deliver the items using above method for first 90 days ?

Is there any better way to source the items ?

Note : I live in India and have no clue about what to sell in UK market place and how to find supplier who will deliver product very fast. What to sell in UK marketplace I can resolve but supplier thing is out of my reach based on infirmation I have gathered till now.
Old 11-25-2020
Threadstarter  

Anyone please?
Old 11-25-2020

Longevity: 20%

Which location is your Stealth account in? If in the UK you can use dropship suppliers with UK stock. Make sure to use the correct item location and create custom listings to make it look like your own. Sell the dropship items as used just to be safe. I cant give you the supplier but if you look in Facebook groups you'll find suppliers just ask
The Following User Says Thank You to DENDEN76 For This Useful Post:
Soundofsilence (11-25-2020)
Old 11-25-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENDEN76 View Post
Which location is your Stealth account in? If in the UK you can use dropship suppliers with UK stock. Make sure to use the correct item location and create custom listings to make it look like your own. Sell the dropship items as used just to be safe. I cant give you the supplier but if you look in Facebook groups you'll find suppliers just ask
Helpful one. Will do more research. Anyone else of knows more then kindly comment on this thread.
Old 07-13-2021

Activity: 14%
Longevity: 16%

Quote:

dropshipping must be from your country because if your account is restricted they will ask for the tracking number and therefore the tracking number will show that it is from another country and they will discover in this case that you are not the one who sent the product and you work by dropshipping and your account will be permanently restricted