Ebay managed Payment - using real details - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Old 11-24-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default Ebay managed Payment - using real details

Right, just thought i'd keep you guys updated in terms of how i am going about ebay managed payment.

After hours and hours of reading, stress on top of stress. Seeing advice given by fellow members. It seems that as of today, there isn't really any real way of getting round the managed payment issues apart from using real details.

My original legit account was banned 8 years ago due to poor performance, not much income from just my website alone at the time until I bought the stealth guide, who knew after years of successful trading we are now being hit by this managed payment bullsh!t. Anyway, my legit ebay account got reinstated after calling ebay customer service. My original legit account is up and running but had not spent enough time on it to be honest to make some real income.

Having concluded that there isn't really any way round it, I have gone ahead and converted my stealth account to real info, hoping for the best really, fingers crossed!!!!!!

What i have done so far:

-Updated full name on account to real info
-Updated dob to real info

takes ebay up to 48 hours to validate

At this stage, it is still kind of trial and error, but looks to be the best option despite a lot have failed trying to provide doctored documents. Will keep this thread posted.

p.s. Bank account is business account

Last edited by mrgazer; 11-25-2020 at 06:59 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrgazer For This Useful Post:
ebabe (11-25-2020), waterproof2 (12-13-2020)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-24-2020
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Ebay managed Payment - using real details

Update. despite updating DOB and name to matching drivers license. Ebay still can not verify my identity.

What I will do now is upload a photo ID. Any advice from you guys before submitting passport copy / drivers license?

Which one is best?
Old 11-24-2020

Activity: 21%
Longevity: 40%

Did you connect ebay to your bank account with trustily or did you manually enter your bank details ?

And are you on the electoral roll at the address you are providing them with ?

Do you have a credit card and a credit rating ?
The Following User Says Thank You to james_112233 For This Useful Post:
Meyou (06-08-2023)
Old 11-24-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
Did you connect ebay to your bank account with trustily or did you manually enter your bank details ?

And are you on the electoral roll at the address you are providing them with ?

Do you have a credit card and a credit rating ?
I manually entered the bank details as can't seem to get the trustily to work.

I am NOT electoral enrolled at the address provided to them on the "Verify your account details" page.

I do have credit card, and credit rating, but that is my actual home address (the address provided to them now is my PO box address but named "office 3")

Do I need to provide my home address which all my cards are currently registered to?
Old 11-25-2020
Threadstarter  

Update:

-updated address on "Verify your account details" page
-submitted bank details once again despite everything was correct..

lets see
Old 11-25-2020

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 69%

Thanks for sharing this and please keep us updated throughout, most of us are in the same boat as yourself and your post is a welcome contribution. Cheers
Old 11-25-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgazer View Post
I manually entered the bank details as can't seem to get the trustily to work.

I am NOT electoral enrolled at the address provided to them on the "Verify your account details" page.

I do have credit card, and credit rating, but that is my actual home address (the address provided to them now is my PO box address but named "office 3")

Do I need to provide my home address which all my cards are currently registered to?
I suspect that is the reason why your account could potentially be in trouble.

There is a section that says

Item Dispatched From Address / Return Address and so on in the account settings, that's where you could put your PO BOX. Not in the adyen registration portal. I would use your home address for instant verification where you are electoral rolled.

Do that and come back and update us.
Old 11-25-2020

Activity: 27%
Longevity: 70%

I was banned about 9 1/2 years ago, its the reason I went stealth, until MP put an end to it, So I will also try to sign up again with my details from 9.5 years ago. Hopefully ebay will allow me back. So Im also very interested to see how it goes for you over the next few days. I plan to sign up with real details next week. I will be watching this thread, and thanks for creating it.

Not sure if its the same as it use to be, where ebay would ban you 3-6 months from the time you signed up with similar details of another banned account, or is it instant now? where as you know your cooked right away the moment you sign up, or at the most within 24 hours.

Last edited by ebabe; 11-25-2020 at 12:14 PM.
Old 11-25-2020

Longevity: 34%

if they request ID and at the same time bank account could not be verified through trustly , probably because it is not supported by trustly , and at the same time PO is used instead of a real address is likely to lead to indefinite suspension later as far as I can tell
Old 11-25-2020

Longevity: 53%

You will need to provide your real home address, which shows on the electoral roll or credit card company. Ebay won't accept PO box "office 3" as the account registered address. It Can be accepted for dispatch from/return to address.
Old 11-25-2020

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebabe View Post
I was banned about 9 1/2 years ago, its the reason I went stealth, until MP put an end to it, So I will also try to sign up again with my details from 9.5 years ago. Hopefully ebay will allow me back. So Im also very interested to see how it goes for you over the next few days. I plan to sign up with real details next week. I will be watching this thread, and thanks for creating it.

Not sure if its the same as it use to be, where ebay would ban you 3-6 months from the time you signed up with similar details of another banned account, or is it instant now? where as you know your cooked right away the moment you sign up, or at the most within 24 hours.
I signed up again few weeks ago with my banned name and same address. it didn't ask me for dob at sign up. I can't remember if they ever did back in the day or whether its only asked when they pull you in for id. Which I have previously given them and its still same passport or dl if they ask again.
Right now its a buyers account, I am buying tittle tattle everyday essentials to get some feedback and hope to turn it into a seller account next week. I will keep it a personal account and peddle slowly. MightPreviously banned account was a business account, who knows might let me keep a personal account and no sign up or delayed for mp. As I will add my real details to my stealth establish stores by January 18 deadline.
Old 11-25-2020

Activity: 27%
Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarlaces View Post
I signed up again few weeks ago with my banned name and same address. it didn't ask me for dob at sign up. I can't remember if they ever did back in the day or whether its only asked when they pull you in for id. Which I have previously given them and its still same passport or dl if they ask again.
Right now its a buyers account, I am buying tittle tattle everyday essentials to get some feedback and hope to turn it into a seller account next week. I will keep it a personal account and peddle slowly. MightPreviously banned account was a business account, who knows might let me keep a personal account and no sign up or delayed for mp. As I will add my real details to my stealth establish stores by January 18 deadline.
True, thats what new ebay sellers dont understand, after you sign up, you have to buy some things first, then start selling, even then, you have to take it slow at first. Gradually working your way up
The Following User Says Thank You to ebabe For This Useful Post:
Meyou (06-08-2023)
Old 11-26-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
True, thats what new ebay sellers dont understand, after you sign up, you have to buy some things first, then start selling, even then, you have to take it slow at first. Gradually working your way up
Note necessarily true, my stealth account was started with a personal account and within a month of browsing, converted to business. started selling small items, never bought 1 item from business account, no issues whatsoever.
Old 11-26-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by defwax7 View Post
You will need to provide your real home address, which shows on the electoral roll or credit card company. Ebay won't accept PO box "office 3" as the account registered address. It Can be accepted for dispatch from/return to address.
Thanks bud, all done now.
Old 11-26-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike75493245 View Post
if they request ID and at the same time bank account could not be verified through trustly , probably because it is not supported by trustly , and at the same time PO is used instead of a real address is likely to lead to indefinite suspension later as far as I can tell

Trustly dont support business bank accounts as far as I can tell. Hence have to manually input bank details

To be fair can't see how the input of po address can lead to a suspension, ebay did not clearly state what address they required.
Old 11-26-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:

all depends on what sort of link, how much link there is, if one account is banned, and another account has 80% of the details matched, it would literally ban in a matter of days. In my opinion, if it takes such a long time (3-6 months) for ebay to ban account, it is likely to be links down the line, ie. ip address

Last edited by mrgazer; 11-26-2020 at 09:32 AM.
Old 11-26-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
I suspect that is the reason why your account could potentially be in trouble.

There is a section that says

Item Dispatched From Address / Return Address and so on in the account settings, that's where you could put your PO BOX. Not in the adyen registration portal. I would use your home address for instant verification where you are electoral rolled.

Do that and come back and update us.
Done that now, identification now verified, still have issue with bank tho...

Last edited by mrgazer; 11-26-2020 at 07:55 AM.
Old 11-26-2020
Threadstarter  

Update:

it's been back and forth doing a lot of changes..

-Updated personal information to matching drivers license, dob etc.
Identification all passed - no issue whatsoever with this aspect.

-Only issue now is they are saying they are unable to verify my bank details despite name on bank and bank details are 100% matching. NO IDEA WHY
I will be speaking to ebay to see whats up.
Worst case, i will upload bank statement, nothing to hide now, it will simply be a original bank statement, thats it.

-good news is, despite they are unable to verify bank details, I have received the first payout! hooray
The Following User Says Thank You to mrgazer For This Useful Post:
FizzyFish (11-26-2020)
Old 11-26-2020
Threadstarter  

Update:

Spoke to ebay, they require a bank statement in matching name and address.
Standard statement scanned and uploaded. Let's see what happens.. Fingers crossed.
Old 11-26-2020

Longevity: 36%

Use a personal bank first, once approved, then update it to the business bank account. You only need to verify your identity when first signing up, and using trustily will save you much headache and wasted time (which is what you're currently encountering).

I've done what I just advised you to do with no issues whatsoever, but I'm a USA resident so maybe things are different?
The Following User Says Thank You to prodigyace For This Useful Post:
motox33 (11-27-2020)
Old 11-27-2020

Just to clarify

This is a real account not stealth right but they are still saying they can't verify your bank account ? So now you have submitted a statement ?
Old 11-27-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigyace View Post
Use a personal bank first, once approved, then update it to the business bank account. You only need to verify your identity when first signing up, and using trustily will save you much headache and wasted time (which is what you're currently encountering).

I've done what I just advised you to do with no issues whatsoever, but I'm a USA resident so maybe things are different?
I am sure what you suggested is right seeing so many with personal account with no issue. But couldn't be bothered, just went ahead with my business account so to speak