UK stealth acc, item location india, is it okay? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing

Auction Listing Images, Descriptions, Titles, Listing Advice, BIN and More!

Old 12-03-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 21%
Default UK stealth acc, item location india, is it okay?

I am selling in new ebay uk stealth paypal stealth acc from uk to uk using amazon to ebay dropshipping by listing used items and delivering new items from amazon.

Is it safe ti start listing items with item location india and dispatching orders from here ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-04-2020
Threadstarter  

Default Re: UK stealth acc, item location india, is it okay?

Anyone please ?
Old 12-04-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Why so demanding? Wait patiently - people might comment over time...or maybe make the post more interesting with more info.

What kind of items (example: category)? Make it a nice juicy post with more info and enticement for ppl to comment on
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Soundofsilence (12-04-2020)
Old 12-04-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Interesting username choice: Soundofsilence hah
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Soundofsilence (12-04-2020)
Old 12-04-2020
Threadstarter  

Yeah, It just came to my mind to put such unique username. Haha!, It was 24 hours and my post was not in recent page so I thought I won't be going to get response but now I understood how this forum works.

Anyway, my area of recidence is very famous for some traditional india clothes for female like sari & bandhani. Its traditional india clothes which I can get at 90% discounted price with best quality compared to what people are selling in UK/US at sky high price.

My question is, is there any ebay rule which will put my stealth acc down if I ship the item from india and put item location as india in listing page.

Because I have UK ebay pp stealth combo.

My strategy is to dispatch single order individually and the eventually get shipbob warehouse to cut the shipping cost by delivering in bulk in UK.
Old 12-05-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 54%

you can simply put item location outside uk and this will work for you, ebay does allow this
The Following User Says Thank You to e2free For This Useful Post:
Soundofsilence (12-06-2020)
Old 12-05-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 29%

Several issues here

Dropshipping from AZ to Ebay is, I understand,not a good long term business model - you may well burn accounts before you get where you want to be

Item location may be an issue but I am not certain, but if you are shipping from India to UK you may experience postal delays that may well bring you down

The usual on a stealth account is to close a many loopholes as you can

In view of what you have said about the buying opportunity in your area would it perhaps be better to send one or two items to a fulfillment outlet in the UK and have them post out for you? Slower in terms of turnover but more secure than shipping from UK
The Following User Says Thank You to Bigblackdog For This Useful Post:
Soundofsilence (12-06-2020)
Old 12-06-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblackdog View Post
Several issues here

Dropshipping from AZ to Ebay is, I understand,not a good long term business model - you may well burn accounts before you get where you want to be

Item location may be an issue but I am not certain, but if you are shipping from India to UK you may experience postal delays that may well bring you down

The usual on a stealth account is to close a many loopholes as you can

In view of what you have said about the buying opportunity in your area would it perhaps be better to send one or two items to a fulfillment outlet in the UK and have them post out for you? Slower in terms of turnover but more secure than shipping from UK
I really appreciate elaborated answer. I will do more research and try to findout a good profitable strategy.

I totally agree about AZ to ebay dropship. I was doing it as it was my first stealth account and I was just learning to use ebay as seller. I got few successful sales and now will move to build some profitable strategy. I read full ebay stealth guide and many articles of forum and I was not confident about my skills so I purchased £45 stealth combo and tried AZ to ebay just to ensure I know how to operate stealth and how to get money out of stealth PP successfully

As now everything is working smoothly, I am gonna stop AZ as supplier and trying to figureout something else.

Last edited by Soundofsilence; 12-06-2020 at 06:12 AM.
Old 12-06-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
you can simply put item location outside uk and this will work for you, ebay does allow this
Thanks, I was not aware of this and I will try to use this and see how it goes as an experiment.
Old 12-06-2020

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 88%
Longevity: 33%

Yu are talking about 2 business models-retail arbitrage between AMZN and Ebay is not allowed on Ebay.
Selling Indian clothese from India is not retail arbitrage so it should be fine,you need to check how long does it take to ship from India to UK,most buyers understand it will.
take longer.You know that UK buyers have to pay VAT,for anything under a certain amount and Etsy will be collecting them starting Jan 1,Ebay will do so if it has not already.
I would not use fullfillment service,unless you are doing huge volume,rupees are always cheaper than GBP or Euro
The Following User Says Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
Soundofsilence (12-07-2020)
Old 12-07-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
Yu are talking about 2 business models-retail arbitrage between AMZN and Ebay is not allowed on Ebay.
Selling Indian clothese from India is not retail arbitrage so it should be fine,you need to check how long does it take to ship from India to UK,most buyers understand it will.
take longer.You know that UK buyers have to pay VAT,for anything under a certain amount and Etsy will be collecting them starting Jan 1,Ebay will do so if it has not already.
I would not use fullfillment service,unless you are doing huge volume,rupees are always cheaper than GBP or Euro

I am getting more and mote clarity from you guys. Thanks for your time.

I wonder how can I respond if ebay rep asks how I am delivering indian clothes from india to UK because they think I am UK recident due to stealth info.Can I say that I have my friends and family who is doing shipments or I require more research in forum and online ?

I have stopped az to ebay retail model. I am gonna start india to uk deliveries direct with no warehouse in UK as I have no volume sales right now
Old 12-15-2020

Longevity: 19%

Regarding Stealth account, here are the common practices.

If you are having an Uk stealth account and you have your account setting with items sending directly from UK, you have to ensure you meet eBay logistics requirements. Ensure your items is getting a courier scan within the handling time and delivers them within the expected delivery time.

As long as you can fulfill those 2 requirements, you are good to go.

However, if you can't. Just simply put the item location truthful to where is it and fulfill it from the origin. That way, you are able to build a long term business although your initial sales and traffic would be much lower. But if you are able to build your store reputation, its more lasting as you don't get your account suspend easily.
The Following User Says Thank You to fulfillmentcenter For This Useful Post:
Soundofsilence (12-15-2020)